Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Immortal Medical Chronicals (RP Closed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Immortal Medical Chronicals (RP Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:24 pm

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY THIS, I BELEIVE IT WILL BE REMADE BY SOMEONE I KNOW WHO CAN WRITE THIS STORY WITHOUT DESTROYING IT, AS SHOW BY BELOW, I CAN'T

Cool, this is a story me and some friends made.
Plot: IM (Immortal Medical) was working on several chemicals, and viruses. The facility is close to the town Woodvale, and infects the small town, classic zombie jazz with new people.Let me start with My guy Walter Barrecks, IM scientist/engineer, and little known martialartist. He worked on the project, and became a zombie himself, but was cured. Here is the rules, you can be anything on this list. You have skills and equip based on the chosen class, and you could learn more.

Civilian - Hacker, Scavenger, Boxer/Fighter, Driver/Pilot
Police, SWAT
fireman, fire rescue
doctor, nurse
Military- Rifleman, Shotgunner, Automatic Rifleman, Soldier, Medic
IM Scientist, IM Mercenary, IM Corporate

Get ready to fight the coming threat.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Walter Barrecks Age: 20 Height:6 feet Weight: 190 Eyes: Green Hair:Shortbrown,short chin hair
Clothes:Trench coat, black mc chris ninja mecrh shirt, camo pants. Equip: Dna analyzer Booze(several types) IM First-Aid-Kit, syringes with paralytic fulid, Carrier bag
IM scientist/engineer Martial artist: Drunken, Karate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shortly after infecting several co workers, and being cured, Walter became very drunk, and was running out of the IM facility faster than he had in his life. Several zombies followed behind, their rotting flesh dripping blood from their fight with Walter. He ran throught the halls, grabbing all equiptment needed to cure zombie bites, chemicals, and the few cure viles he had time to make. Along the way, he fought several zombies, wearing down his strengh..... (If you want to be military or IM worker, come in here. If not, wait abit)
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Re: Immortal Medical Chronicals

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:51 am

Name: Sina Vallenry
Appearence: A grey army outfit. Complete with gun and knife holsters and black steal toed boots specially designed to be light weight and easily monuverable. An AK 47 is strapped to her back, magnum rifle is in the second holster on her back facing the opposite side of the AK 47. Two holsters on her belt held a hunting knife and a fighting knife. While the rest of the holsters held grenades and bombs.
Job: Army

IC:
The sound of footsteps running echoed in the halls. Her ears followed the sound of the frantic footing and rushed to the hallway over from it to keep distance and time the presice moment to attack. After the man had passed she could also here several other footsteps. They were different though and the sound of moans and groans confirmed her suspiciouns. Rushing through the connected hallway she jumped out just as the man passed with a fully loaded magnum rifle. Quickly aiming it at the first line of zombies, she fired. The zombies that got the direct hit blew almost to pieces. She fired again at the second line giving the same effect. Turning toward the man she ran up next to him and grabbed his arm while opening a door pushing him and herself through it then turning to lock it. After she had locked the door she turned quickly to the man and looking him up and down for any immediate visible injuries. "You scientists and your experiments." She said shaking her head in dissappointment.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darksabre on Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:37 am

Name: Lyssin Anne Claire Nicholi Telgarth
Positions: BioChemical Engineer/Commander and Tactician
Appearance: Young for her age. Her face is constantly adorned with a rougish grin and her eyes shine with some sort of inner flame. To anyone who doesn't know her well, and to some of those who know her quite well, she is simply called "Firecraker" because of her explosive personality. She can go from zero to a googleplex in about two seconds flat. But it's her vast intellect that captures most people's attention. She is the proud owner of a lovely head of long, blonde hair that is usually kept back from her face with a ponytail. Because of her hair color, many people simply assume her to be an airhead, and those people are promptly put in their place as Lyssin begins throwing out rapid-fire orders to those underneath her. Her eyes are a shocking neon green color, usually hidden behind presription glasses. Said glasses have a thin wire frame and not much else. Her outfit usually consists of a black blouse, with a red camisole top underneath, black capris and close-toed tennis shoes or boots, depending on what she is working with that day. When working in the lab, she wears the atypical white lab coat that everyone associates with scientists and other various kinds of smarty-pants. Lyssin is indeed, a smarty-pants. Her IQ is above 200.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

(((POST WILL BE EDITED IN LATER.)))

Darksabre
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:27 pm

"Dumbcoft, Locking us in doesn't do much for us in this case, unless you were planing on having some "fun". Well, since you pulled me in here" He grabbed onto her gun, pulled it away. " Think before you pull the trigger, you'll run out, and then what use are you?" Before letting her answer, he walked away, looking for an exit. He spotted a vent "You'll have to wait till we get out of here for "fun" hahaha" He kicked off the vent cover. "You first"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:25 am

The mans attitude surprised her and somewhat ticked her off. He never gave her a chance to answer and decided not to return to the subject. Placing her gun in the holster on her back she watched as he kicked up the vent and made the 'fun' remark. Glaring at him as he did so. At the words 'you first' she stepped forward and before getting into the vent she looked to the man. "My pleasure. But I am here to protect you and anyone else who is in this hell hole so don't get any ideas." She said looking him straight in the eye then went into the vent grabbing his shirt and pulling him with her to make sure he didn't decide to go anywhere else, just in case.

Crawling through the narrow vent she spotted a dash of light. Crawling to it she peaked through and saw several zombies going about their business. Probably looking for survivors. Sina wanted more then anything to just shoot them all and rid them of their horrible lives. Instead she kept composure and moved forward to another dash of light. Looking through she noticed the hallway was empty then looked back at the man the best she could. Grabbing the vent in between the slits she pushed it out making sure she didn't drop it and make noise. Jumping out of the vent she landed with her boots making a soft thump on the floor. "Ok, come on, it's clear."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:38 am

(It comes to my attention (throught the help of the writter of this story) I wasn't clear when I first made the entry about classes. quoting him

"Walt, you might want to add in the fact that the military is slow to react to the "zombie" calls, and by the time they actually do, are completely outnumbered and underpowered. The military decides to quarantine the city, and stops sending in troops, deciding that it would only waste good soldiers. And so the current ones are trapped. Munitions are low, so is morale."

He also asked for changes to the class sets, I'm too lazy to write them, for exsample, Darksabre, you have two classes mixed that don't really make sense, with no real drawbacks. Black ops doesn't exist, nor would react this quicky if so, the military/merc in base are the only that know. You could be an military medic with a high rank, you could be a merc that studied enough to be though of as a scientist. These are just suggestions. All future people keep this in mind. PM me with all questions/comments you have, I want to know how I screw up, and how I can fix the problems)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still holding his head from being pulled into the vent, Walter was still running throught his options. In his drunken state, his movenments were slow, but not useless. He jumped down "You play pretty rough, you know that. Look, we're in the main hallway to the front desk." He pulled out a bottle drinking some." I can hotwire and get us out of here." He start walking, and turned back to her "Oh, I forgot, the offer from before is extended for the entire time I know you"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:37 am

OOC: Gotcha, mine's alright isn't it? or is there something I need to change?

IC:
Sina looked around more to make sure that nothing was coming then looked over to the man as after he stood from jumping out of the vent. After he said all he was going to say she rolled her eyes at the last part. "Yea, i'll be sure to keep that in mind, thanks." She said then looked down the hallways again. Looking back to him her eyes searched him up and down. In the state he was in his reflexes might not be that great. "Hot wire, huh? That's good. The door is this way, right?" She asked walking down the hallway a bit toward the office but waiting for him to catch up with her. She wondered if it would really be this easy. Just hot wire the thing and get out. For some reason, that only seemed like an unrealistic thought.

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:13 pm

(Your good)

As much as he wanted to keep focused, and keep pace, Walter's head was crowded. Between his drunkeness, perverted nature, and cockiness, thinking of a plan wasn't too easy. He knew there was most likey zombies ahead. This chick was military, trained to act on instict if nessissary. He wasn't too sure she would be help to him, but as always, he underestimated his only help, and over estimated his own abilities. He readied his only external weapons, some chemicals that could stop even the living dead. He passed by her when he walked out the door. "I know this isn't a time to be picky..." He walked up to covertible in the lot. He jumped in, leaned under the steering wheel, and busted a hole in the panel.He poked his head back up. "This will take a couple minutes without tools, cover m---Seiseiss"He ducked back down. Zombies poured out of the building behind them.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:46 pm

OOC: Sweet. ^^

IC:
Sina followed him out to the convertible and stood outside of it as he climbed in and started his work. She pulled out her AK47 and made sure it was fully loaded. Confirming this she got it ready in her hands setting her fingers at the precise places. Looking toward the building she noticed the zombies come in herds. Growling to herself she held up the rifle and aimed at the nearest ones. Shooting one in the chest and another in the forehead they both fell over. She quickly aimed and shot at more trying to get in headshots more then anything else. She did very well at her goal but more of the zombies piled out of the building. She aimed and shot off the rest of her bullets at their heads. Quickly she reached into her pocket and pulled out a cartridge pack and replaced it with the empty one. Setting it back into position she aimed and pulled the trigger several more times. Seeing all of them she gritted her teeth and glanced over to the man. "Hurry up with that thing will ya?"

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:58 pm

( I have updated the class list at the front)
Walter began mumbling German, and with a yell of pain, the engine started, and the horn honked. He grabbed the wheel."GET IN DAMNIT" He grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her in, forgeting her gun was firing. A bullet hit his arm. He hit the gas, swerving and turning out of the facility. He held the wheel with both arms, ignoring the pain in the other. "Well, now that we're safe, my names Walter Barrecks, jack of many trades, povides services for free, whatever they may be", continuing his joke. "Whats your name maam?"
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 12, 2007 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:17 pm

((At this time there's only about several dozen zombies, so the only Military who have reacted are the IM Mercenaries. The people don't know about them yet.))

Name: Mikhos Rollins
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 lb
Skin: Slightly Pale
Haircolor: Red
Eyecolor: Green
Body type: Slightly defined skinny dude.
Accessories: Brown Leather Jacket, Orange Chuck Taylors, tight black tee, Ripped Jeans. Not your average uniform.
A Jericho magnum, 3 clips.
Abilities: Incredible Speed/Acrobatics
Background/History: Cop. Chain Smoker, but tenor voice, no hacking cough. Usually scared easily, but somehow ends up leading people anyways.

Mikhos was on his daily patrol, cruising Woodvale as he was taught. His police cruiser was just happening to pass the Immortal Medical center minutes before, and now was going through the Defurt Mall, a twenty km/h area. That's when he saw the convertible flying down the road. He flicked on his lights. He had only been a cop for a week- and now he was already on a high speed chase, it seemed. He wished he had a camera. He would have liked to have been on a Cop TV show.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:44 pm

OOC: XDDD Jacob that was amusing.

IC:
Before Sina could react she was grabbed by the shirt and pulled into the car. It only took her a second to get her finger off the trigger but that's all it took for a bullet to hit him in the arm. As they flew off in the car she sat up quickly and snapped her gaze to him. "What the hell do you think you're doing!? I was shooting! Or are you trying to get yourself killed!?" She yelled as she put her gun in the holster on her back. When he gave his name and information she rolled her eyes. "Like I would want services for a drunk that doesn't know how to take care of himself. Sina, Sina Vallenry at your service...which is not for free." She said narrowing her eyes at him. She didn't know how she had gotten into this mess but Sina wished it would end...soon. Speaking too soon she heard the sirens of a cop car and in unison the lights flashing in the rearview mirrors. "Dammit."

Aelita
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:56 pm

(Yes, jake is funny)

Walter glanced at the cop car. "Yeah, I don't care." Walter reached into his pocket, pulled out a several bottles. "Here, throw them under the seat." He pulled the car over, staring at the approching man. "Hello, what seems to be the officer problem,hahaha. Sorry, could resist. What's wrong?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:00 pm

"Look, you burke. This is a mall area, a TWENTY kilometer zone. Would you like to know how fast you were going? No, screw you, mate, I'm telling you anyway. Seventy. Seventy kilometers an hour. Let me see your license and registration, now. Please." The stress this case had on Mikhos was enough to cause him to light a cigarette and take a deep drag.
"Oi, who's the military lady, and why the hell is he bleeding? AND drunk?"

Mikhos was normally a very friendly fellow. It's just that drunken scientists going fifty kilometers over the limit weren't something that made you smile.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:32 pm

"Sorry officer, I just kinda was injured, long story, let me just get you my lic-" Walter delivered a stong punch to officer's head, then jumped out and proceeded til he was out cold. "Hey....Sina, this isn't my idea of a good time, but I say we find a safe place to stay." He pulled the radio off the mans belt "Officer down, I repeat, officer down, I found him out cold at the mall area in woodvale" He dropped the radio in his car, dragging him over, and throw him in as well, locking the door."Gulten tag mein friund. Sina, do you have a house in woodvale?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:32 pm

Mikhos awoke an hour or later. No one had come to investigate, probably since the man had not given which mall they were at.
"Fucking Berk." Mikhos complained, rubbing his head. He wrote down the best description he could get on the guy. Just brown hair, green eyes, caucasian. Looked to be twenty. "Scat queens like him...."

This was not going to be a fun case, not at all. But it could wait. He attempted to radio the report in, and nothing happened.
"What the hell? It been sabbed er something?"

Apparently radio communications were down.

Mikhos shook his head, opening the door of his car. And then he remembered he had been outside his car before he was knocked for six. This kinda thing's as rare as rocking horse shit....

He started driving home.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.