Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:06 pm

(Xersist....Are you insulting me? Now now, I know how to write, and choose to be more direct. That is if calling me that was to say I suck at RPing.)

Walter was amazed to see that dumbass come to his rescue. "Hey Anarak. Vhat part of get in zhe car is so hard to follow?" He put his hands down as the woman lowered her gun. He inched closer to the girl and Anarak, putting his hand on Anaraks gun, and pushing down. "I can handle zhis from here...Danke for zhe save."

Walter put his arm around the girl. "I'll explain as ve valk, mein dear. I-" He put his hand on his forehead and let her go, feeling guilt for once since the accident. This was all his fault, and the booze leaving him was making him think clearly about his actions that day. He snapped into commander mode. "Anarak, cover zhe front, Mikhos, vatch our backs. Search zhe place before ve leave. Leave no once of food ve can eat. Take only vhat is packaged, eat zhe rest here if you vant it."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:19 pm

OOC: T-T OMG! I'm so sorry! T-T I was all caught up in helping him with his rp that I had gotten so used to his name! T-T sorry...

IC:
Shyanne watched as Walter came forward and removed the gun from the back of her head. She continued to watch him as he thanked the man behind her. Once he put his arm around her and said he would explain she suddenly got slightly squemish and was about to do something about it but he seemed to recoil as if he was dealing with something inside of him. Almost instantly he started to bark orders at everyone but her. Every time he would say one of the others names she would look over at them to help her further remember them even though she already knew the cops name.

Looking back to Walter Shyanne shifter her wait to her left foot and crossed her arms. "No orders for me?" She asked as if she was thinking he was being sexist. She hated it when men did that. Especially in the corp, except instead of keeping her from doing things they would pressure her into doing more things to prove herself. "How about I look for some food while the cop is covering." She said as she turned to look at Mikhos as if looking for agreement.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:59 pm

(Anger removed. Quite alright then. Sorry for my prickishness.)

Walter looked at her with a devilish grin. "I don't zhink I could get you to follow mein particular orders. Haha. Vell, I figured you vould vant a break if you killed your vay zhough here, but sure, I need help vith veapons searching. So far zhe pickings are slim." He pulled out the tazer and riot baton he found back at the station. "Baka...Dummcoft" He said hitting his head. " I forgot zhat SWAT shield and survival knife back zhere."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:22 am

"Well go get it, ya stupid git." Mikhos said, pushing Walter towards the window. He turned to Shyanne with an apologetic grin.
"He's a bit of a half-arsed person, dun mind em. But if 'e makes any advances on ye, hit em in the balls." He laughed aloud. "I don't think taking a hint is in his vocabulary, anyway. Oh, go and search, sure. Just be a lil quiet, those crazy berks you were speaking of are zombies. And once they hear ya, they bloody fucking holler fer their buddies."

Creeping through the apartment into the hallway, he did a small reconnaissance run down and outside.

The street outside was just your average post-apocalyptic nightmare. Trashed cars, burnt houses, and devoid of life. He looked up the street to see a trio of zombies just shambling about, looking for some delicious flesh. Ducking back inside, he gave them no hint of the four survivors inside the building.

"Hold your gunfire." He said to Shyanne as he came back into the apartment. "Shotguns are loud as hell. I suggest getting somethin' te beat their arse down with."

Obviously Mikhos didn't know this woman could easily kick his ass in melee.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:15 pm

Shyanne watched as Walter realized he had forgotten a couple things. Looking between Mikhos and Walter she then put her full attention to Mikhos as he spoke to her. Looking around for a moment to see what she could find after he left, she found a pack of hot dogs that looked as if they had been out of the fridge for a while now. Walking over to the fridge she cautiously opened it and was hit with a disgraceful smell of rotten food. Quickly putting her hand up to her mouth and plugging her nose she shut the door as quickly and silently as she could. When she made this movement, out of reflex she looked down, and as she did she found a box of several types of sealed bags with potatoe chips inside of them.

"Score..." She mumbled as she bent over picking up the box and bringing it into the room where everyone was gathered. Just as she was setting the box down Mikhos came back in the room. At hearing what he had to say, her eyes narrowed at him but she kept her comments to herself. Knowing that he was right about the noise of the shotgun she didn't go to reach for it but she readied herself for the upcoming events.

"It would be easier if we had guns with silencers." Shyanne looked over to Mikhos. "Do you have anything like that? Or are we stuck with brawn?"

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:35 pm

Walter stumbled out the window, grabbing onto several things to prevent himself from hitting the ground, maybe he was stil a bit drunk.He wabbled his way back to the station, unnoticed by any zombies for the time being. Pushing his way through the ransacked building, he found what he was looking for, his shield and the survival knife. There was some shotgun shells left there from when he gave Mikhos the pistol rounds, he forgot about last time because he didn't have a shotgun, but now that two shotgunners had been found.....

Now with all the stuff he forgot, he rolled back out of the window, finding a zombie in his way on the ground. It screamed rather loudly before Walter bashed it's head in with the riot shield on his arm. He ran back to the house , jumping through the door. Running up the stairs, he found the group, throwing the stuff on the ground. "Ack...I might have been followed...Oh, by the way..." He tossed the half the shells to Anarak, and half to Shyanne. "I left zhem before because zhey vere useless to me."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:34 pm

"Would if I had one. But a quiet magnum isn't a magnum. It's a one handed rifle." He grinned, kicking the bodies out onto the balcony. "Bloody corpses."
No pun intended, he joked to himself.

Mikhos spun around, red bangs flying. Walter came in, looking a little harried.
Mikhos's orange eyes went fuzzy as he absorbed the information.

"We gotta get outta here, mates. I am in no way a sitting duck, hear me? Instead of bollocking around, les' just leave. But I gotta eat first." He looked to Shyanne. "Any melee weapons in the house?"

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:51 am

Shyanne caught the bullets then lowered them. Turning them around in her hand she looked them over. “I still have a pretty good amount of ammo on me, but I would be stupid to not accept more. Thanks.” She said as she rose her head to look at him putting the bullets in a side pocket since her belt was full. She averted her attention to Mikhos as he asked her about any melee weapons.

Looking down on the floor at the pile of food and other supplies she had gather from her short expedition, she knelt down and dug through the pile until she came to a rather large knife. Picking it up she stood up again and handed it out.

“I found a hunting knife. To our advantage the people living in this house must have been hunters.” She said waiting for him to retrieve the knife from her. Thinking about what she just said, Shyanne hoped that it wouldn’t come back to bite her in the ass.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:18 pm

OOC: (Wow....I wrote that I had a tanto in my inventory six pages ago...and yet I forgot it...Maybe I'm not as good a remembering things as I thought......)

Walter examined the knife she was holding, and took out the weapons he had found, along with his tanto and chemicals. "Let's zhink about zhis logically, and run zhrough all our options. Ve need vone knife per person, however I could use zhis baton if ve don't have enough, hell, I could use mein bare hands. I also have somezhing zhat could save all of you, but you only get vone shot." He pulled out four syringes from his bag, along with the bottle. He carefully filled each one, and put a needle cap on each. "Zhis is a paraletic fluid, ovr for zhose of you zhat enjoy zhe pictures in books, makes zhem unable to move. Mein advice, don't prick yourself." He put the messager bag back on, and attached the shield to his back. He handed them all one injection of the chemical. "Who vants to use mein knife? Zhe zhing could cut zhough a fucking tree in zhe right hands."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:22 pm

Mikhos reached out tentatively for the knife
"I dun have a weapon, and pistol whipping a zed probably won't do much, eh? Besides, I'm the only one 'ere who isn't a bull. Unless oneaya need it more than I?"
He glanced over to Shyanne. "Yer a shotgunner, an' so is Anarak. Beating ass with your weapon ain't that uncommon, I think. An our scientist thinks 'es a ninja. But wot we do need essa sheath somewhere..."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 am

Handing over the knife, Shyanne listened to what the two of them had to say. Grabbing the chemical that Walter was giving everyone. She examined it for a moment then looked over to Mikhos as he finished. “Beating ass with my weapon is as common as beating ass with brass knuckles. Don’t worry.” She said with a hint of a smile then returned to the chemical finding a small slot in her belt she put it there for safe keeping and easy availability for when she would need it. “So, does everyone have a weapon? Or is there extras?” She asked wondering if there would be more than enough, more like hoping. No one could ever be too prepared.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:25 pm

(I'm going to assume cory won't post again for a week or so)

Walter kept his knife, seeing everyone had one. "Ja, ve seem to all have one. I have a couple if you count each organ I can use leazholly. Ba-zhing" Walter didn't care what he said at this point, comedy helps people through a shitty situation. "Alright...Let's zhink about zhe town's layout, ve need a good hiding place, and ve need it close to supplies. It also needs to be easy to defend.....And possibly have a hottub....." He slipped in at the end.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:03 pm

"Alright, scientist. No shit. The local fire department is a fortress on its own. With fire poles, 5 inch thick brick outside walls, and feckin fire trucks, 'oo needs guns?" Mikhos grinned. "No hot tubs. But I b'leev they keep a generator fer these kinda 'mergencies. Or we can hit up Cernegie Ally PD, my home department. Any other ideas, mates?" He asked, fiddling with the new knife. It's 7 inch blade was useful, and though it wasn't very long, would get the job done easily enough, as long as Mikhos's reflexes kept up.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:19 am

"OI boys, so we off to the fire station then? cuz we could all damn use a break." Anarak shifted, The big H was all he could think about. not like I'm gonna find any anymore though.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:09 am

Shyanne listened to the options then ran through the ups and downs of the Fire Dept. and the PD in her head. “I think that the Fire Department would be a good choice. With having two floors and more than enough supplies, not to mention the Trucks are in the building for much easier access.” She said half telling Mikhos and Walter and half telling herself as she thought about how it could be used. Bringing her hand down to her belt she fiddled her thumb against the latch that held one of her grenades. Remembering what the scientist had said she looked at him. “What in the world would we need a hot tub for?” She said more than asked, not taking the joke.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:33 pm

Walter laughed, and wished he had some spare booze. "Vell first off, zhey are relaxing, und second off, I'm sure you've taken a freshmen health class, I mean in mine zhe handed out lists about how und vhere...." Walter had his normal devilish grin as he turned away and checked out the window before giving anymore commands. "Alright, Fire Deptement it is." Walter thought about where they were heading, and decided he should check a certain house for 'things' he 'needed', after all, he went by the Fire Dept every dy to get to his dealer. "Excuse me, I'm making a side trip, I'll meet you zhere." Walter jumped out the window, grabing onto pipes and such making his way down.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:29 pm

Mikhos half-smiled as the scientist monkeyed his way to the ground.
"Not to mention the fire station has fire poles. Zombies don't seem to be able to do much when it comes to climbing. So if we take the upstairs bedrooms and knockout the stairs, we got a way up, but they don't. Only problem. Climbing a metal pole can be damn hard when Zack is pulling your leg." He grinned, pushing the hair out of his face, not even noticing the cigarette he grabbed from his jacket pocket and lit up.
"Bad habit, I know." He frowned, yet savored the nicotine.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:03 am

Shyanne watched as Walter disappeared like an acrobat out the window. It made her wonder what he planned to do. Not only that, but would he be able to get to the Fire Station without getting put in danger by the zombies. He seemed to know what he was doing so she didn’t protest, not that she had time to. Looking over to Mikhos she looked down at the cigarette he was holding. “Well, then I didn’t think I would have to tell a cop that.” She said putting a hand on her hip. “Are we going to go now? And…who’s Zack?” She asked since she didn’t recognize the name.

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:34 pm

"Sna nickname, rilly." He grinned. "Oh, and yeah. Dun do drugs." He screwed his face up in laughter. "Oi, but I dun look like a blasted cop. Swy they threw me unduhcover."
Finishing the cigarette with several large drags, he tossed the fag onto the floor. "Sgettoutta here." He said, walking into the hallway. He always wondered why the scientist put himself into danger when he could have just gone down the stairs.
Maybe Walter had a inferiority complex. Maybe he thought he was more dexterous.

"Alright, so last I saw, three zeds were ousside, an' they were bollocking in the road over there." He pointed to his right. "An' Greely FD is that way," he pointed to his left. "An Walter's probably dead somewhere over there." He pointed straight ahead. "Cammon."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:34 pm

((DOUBLE POST. D:))
Last edited by Mikhos on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikhos
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!