Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War »

Players Wanted: 18+, 1x1 Multi. Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for 1 on 1 roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:44 pm

OOC: Double post FTW! x3

IC:
He was a cop that smoked. The last Shyanne knew was that smoking messed with the inside of the body, mostly the lungs...duh, which would prevent the person from being as athletic as he normally would. The question for her was, why would he do that to himself since he was indeed a cop and needed his athletic abilites. Her second question was, did he just tell her not to do drugs? What, does she look like thirteen years old to him or something? Of course she didn't say these thoughts out lowed but they only bothered her brain for a mere couple minutes.
Following after him down the stairs, she listened as he gave the directions and what was at those directions. He seemed to not have very much faith in Walter, but she didn't know if she should or not.

"Ok, so will they see us if we tried going down the left? There's a big chance that they will. So, we just take a gun, or knife, to the back of their head before they can get a noise out."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:53 pm

((Mikhos will eventually have to quit smoking. Due to lack of cigarettes.))

"Not if we're quiet. Wally probably started rapping on his way down and got thar attention." He grinned once more, moving out into the street with a catlike silence.

The zombies were no where in sight currently, but that didn't mean that there weren't any on the way to the FD.

Walking towards the fire station, Mikhos had guns in hand as he silently searched for any shamblers. He hoped the military couple would take heed as well.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:28 pm

Walter laughed as he crawled up the wall. Normally he would fall, but he had several footholes in this shit-shack his dealer called a house. He finally made it up the the ledge where one of the windows was. Kicking in the glass, he rolled into the room, staring at the mess around him. Alright, box vith naked voman on it, vhere vas it....?He searched the filth until a wooden box with a centerfold on it, about the size of a shoebox. He ripped open the locked box, finding his dealers stash and pipe. Walter sniffed the heavenly aroma of his favorite type of "tabacco". The smell made him sing. "We smokin that danger girl, we smokin that gen 13-" Walter was cut off, hearing someone moaning.

Walter checked the house for everything he thought he needed, steeping into the living room to check it for the last time. On the couch was his now zombiefied dealer. "Hey, vhat's up Mike?..Oh vait...ah" Walter planted his foot into the zombie's head, crushing it.

After nothing of use was found, Walter packed up the broken box and a lighter, heading back for the FD. He was happier than he would be in this situation, but who wouldn't if they thought like him. Hopefully Mikhos von't bitch about zhis....
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:19 am

(LOL WEED nubsuace)

Anarak Shifted, The Idiot scientist was getting high? as much as he wanted heroine, in the current situation, he would have to decline. Only now did he notice that he was walking, short steps, not far behind mik. "The Scientist is an idiot." he said, not particularly speaking to anyone.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:59 am

"Amen." Mikhos whispered, peeking around a bank. There was a group about seven zombies just walking about, minding their own business for the time being. "I dun think it's worth let'in our location out, but those zeds are in our way." Readying his Jericho and Glock, he turned around to Shyanne and Anarak.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:50 pm

Walter finally found the fire station, zombies in his way. I vonder if I beat zhem here? Walter took his normal approach to a situation like this, find what he considered the correct course of action. This was usually flawed by his over estimation of himself. He ran into the mix, doing a flying kick into the first zombie in the crowd. He knocked the creature to the ground, and crumpled it's head on impact. He pushed off of it in mid-air and moved closer to the building, sadly this was a mistake.

Before Walter realized it, he was over the other six zombies, and heading for the wall still. He tried to turn around in mid air, expecting to kick off the wall, but instead, his belt and pants hooked onto a flag pole coming out of the building. "NAN DESU KA!" He yelled as he hung up-side-down like a pinata for the six zombies infront of him. "FUCK!" He scremed, attemping to pull himself up, and punch at one trying to grab him.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:56 am

" AW SHIT! I'd say let him die but, he's got the smarts." Rushing forward Anarak Fired at a zombie, taking out a leg, itfell lopsided to the ground, anarak stomped on it's head and barreled further into the fight getting clubbed akwardly by members of the undead.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:06 am

Shyanne followed close behind Mkhos and Anarak. Counting the zombies there were seven in their way to the Fire Department. As Mkhos got his gun out, she followed his action and got her rifle off of her back and held it across her chest not daring to set it yet for fear of triggering the zombies attention. Just then she saw Walter jumping in and fighting the zombies. It didn’t last long before he ended up hanging from a flag post. For a moment, her guard was let down and she stifled a laugh. It looked so dumb yet it was funny. Quickly getting up on her defences she looked over to Mikhos as the Zombies tried to get their hands on Walter. “Better now than never. With the distraction we can easily take them out.” She said as she got ready for the OK to go.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:38 pm

"Fire at will, my lady." Mikhos laughed delightedly and charged into the fray, blasting off an arm with his Jericho and tearing through a forehead with his Glock. He nimbly jumped out of the way of the closest zombie, rolling and slicing it at the knee. He felt grubby hands pull him by the hair though, and he flailed, the wrist of the undead giving out just milliseconds before his hair would have.

"Jesus Fucking H. Christ!" Mikhos yelled with pain, upshanking the zombie as he rose, the innards pouring out all over the ground with the stench of decaying skin. Retching, Mikhos stabbed it in the face as it grabbed his shoulder. If Mikhos lacked the training of an undercover cop he would have pissed his pants.

"Shyanne, shoot the belt!" Mikhos called. If the girl was any good with the Rifle she carried on her back, she'd be able to get him down. Mikhos hoped so, seeing how the encumbrance of a powerful weapon is only worth the skill its user possesses.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:44 pm

Bashing his way through the remaining zombies, anarak grabbed mik and pulled him out of where he was getting accosted by zombies. "looked like you could use a hand kid." The bulky soldier turned and fired at one of the zombies, taking it's head off. The make shift bayonette on his shot gun quickly found a home in the chest of a zombie, (finish later)

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:07 pm

Shyanne didn't want to use up her ammo so she decided to do melee attacks on the disgusting creatures. As she broke her fist into the nose of the zombie in front of her, a zombie behind her grabbed her shoulder and she turned around quickly swinging her leg out like a rock hitting it from the side of it's legs making it trip to the ground. She then brought her leg up then landed it down hard on the zombies face.

Hearing Mikhos bark the orders to her she looked up to where Walter was dangling like bait. Backing up from the frenzy she brought up her beloved rifle and looked through the scope. Pin pointing the belt it was a dead on target as she pressed her finger against the trigger causing it to shoot out a deadly bullet straight through the belt on to only God knows where as the belt greed Walter from the flag post.

A zombie was headed toward her and she jumped up and dropped kicked the creatured to the ground. Taking her rifle, she slammed the butt down across his face. After that was over she looked at the bottom of it and a disgusted look crossed over her features. "Fucking disgusting." She said with distaste as she moved her gaze over to the three men then joined them next to the building standing next to Walter. "Are you ok?"

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:37 pm

Walter felt the bullet zoom over him, and cut his belt. "SHIT!" He yelled as he fell agains t the wall, head first. He kicked off the wall, and sat on the ground, grabbing his bag that he had dropped. Shyanne asked him how he was, and he answered in his normal way.

Walter grinned as normal. "Danke miss, I love a voman vith deadly aim." He stood, rubbing his neck and head. "Alright, I don't care vhat or who zhe fuck is in zhere, I'm not spending another moment out here. Zhe door is covered vith boards. Mikhos, you're zhe climber here, get moving up zhere. You two cover our position."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:37 pm

Hearing the argument over the Door anrak wandered over to it. Kick. The sound of splintering wood resounded. Kick, the Boards covering the door gave way with the door itself. "OI, think someone left it unlocked."

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:02 pm

Shyanne narrowed her eyes at Walters comment but simply ignored it. She felt that was the best way to deal with his comments since that seemed to be his entire personality there was really nothing that she could do. As he spoke about the door and climbing she watched as Anrak kicked the boarded door in. The sound of wood splinting and cracking was was loud and a sure sign that they were going to get in.

"So, the wood that was keeping others out, including zombies, is broken and we are free to go in...Does anyone know how to fix the wood so that we know it will be locked tight to keep them out?" She asked as she walked over to the door and opened it.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:24 pm

Anarak pushed his way in after Shyanne "Can't be too hard ta fix can it?" The place was a general wreck, but there was no blood, even better no zombies

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:24 pm

(Jake, is Jonsey in here...?)

Walter followed them into the building, the box of weed in hand. He took out some of the papers in the box, and rolled a joint. He lit the joint, smoking it while looking around the place. "Vell, zhis is a good place to hide sta- *cough cough* -y." He dropped the his belongings on the floor, and tossed his trench coat on top of them. He looked at Anarak and joked with him. " How many vomen, kegs, und drugs you zhink ve can fit in here?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:16 pm

"You burke!" Mikhos yelled at Anarak after he stopped his ascent of the building. "Fix it. Now." He grimaced. "The longer that door is damn open the more it will attract zombies." He looked to Walter. "Who gives a shit about women and booze when we don't have time to fuck or drink em?"

Mikhos was almost foaming at the mouth. He lit up a cigarette and shot an apologetic glance over to Shyanne. He needed the nicotine badly.
Last edited by Mikhos on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:49 pm

"I say if the fuckin idiot here's gonna smoke that shit he can fix the door, they'll be drawn to the scent. I think it's your fuckin cigarette's that have been leadin em over here, the things are primal, urged by hunger and hunger alone, they smell something weird and follow it to the source, like a dog, only unwanted and more reliable. so why don't you get your ass down here and fix it yah scrawny bastard!" Almost growling at the end, the speal had been almost hollow, with naught but a shred of truth, just a vent.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:13 pm

"Well ah coulda just gone through a window and let ya in." Mikhos grumbled, looking to the dope addict. "But noo, ya gotta come in an break down the daurs." Padding away silently, he smoked.

He looked into the garage. Sure enough, there was a large cruiser, probably with gas, too. Sitting down in the ex-secretary's chair, Mikhos rested for a few minutes.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:09 pm

Sighing Anarak Closed the door and began barricading the door again, When he deemed the door secure he backed away and sat grumbling.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!