Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:46 pm

Walter was in complete confusion, but thought about something, all troops had radio coms, and he needed someone to help him fight off this threat, i mean, they would quarantine soon enough. He went over to the crashed car. He looked inside "Hell yes" he said as he found a radio, not too damaged. He picked it up, walking over to the crash victum and the hugh man before him. "Hey man, ve need to gather people, something deadly is coming our vay, and ve need to survive it. If you have training vith medicine or firearms, you vill be nessessary. If he lives, I know he vill, he's a cop." Walter picked up the speaker on the radio. "Achtung, all military troops still alive in zhe area, zhis is Prof. Barrecks speaking. If you vant to live, tell me vhere you are."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Mikhos started coming to.
"Ugh, bloody hell." He said, puking once more and getting on his feet.
"I just killed my girlfriend." Mikhos said, choking back his cries. He didn't stop to see who it was asking the question.
That's when he noticed the Scientist from not even twelve hours ago.
"Fucking burke, what the hell are you doing?" He asked, taking the walkie-talkie back.
"I'm tryinck to save du from zhe zombies." Walter stated calmly. "You look like you've run into them."
"Aye, I have." My head....... Charlotte...... Mikhos fought back tears.
"Who're ye?" Mikhos asked, pointing to the large guy.

----------------------
((Everything's fine, but when these zombies attack, remember that no one is having enough sense for head shots. These are the first zombies ever.))
The zombies coming out of the building weren't the only ones. The apartment complex next door, only 25 yards away was chock full, the number growing exponentially from now on. The men were horrendously outnumbered. Finally, a zombie noticed the soldiers. With a groan that could be heard for miles, it pointed and staggered towards the men. Waiting for the open fire command, the soldiers moved backwards, one tripping and being torn to shreds by half a dozen zombies. He stood up and joined the ranks. There looked to be several more military people and officers in the ranks coming up from the eastern road. There had to be 80 of them in a square kilometer. The fight would be a minor defeat if you were optimistic.

"Private Rogers!" A female medic exclaimed.
"When can we kill them, damnit?!" A large soldier asked, fidgeting with his L85.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:40 pm

( you don't do the accent)

He stared at the officer. "Look, as soon as I get a response, you take this radio, and talk vith zhe troops as I go for zhem."
"I repeat, give me your location for evac from hotspot to a less dangerous area."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:25 pm

OOC: I'll assume that we're talking about the zombies from the IM building coming out.

IC: The zombies were out, and the sea of undead surged forward. The soldiers waited for the order to fire, as Alex switched off his safety and got ready to fire full-auto bursts. One of the soldiers in the front tripped over his feet and fell, the zombies swarming on top of him. "Private Rogers!" A female medic cried, as another soldier yelled, "When can we kill them, dammit?!" Hemenway answered by drawing his pistol and firing into one of the nearest zombies. "FIRE! Open fire men! It's open season on these wankers!" And in that moment, the entire group of soldiers opened fire into the group of zombies, many of the zombies being knocked back, a few falling down.

The group of soldiers stayed in a tight group, moving as one unit back toward the road. Someone with what sounded like a German accent was speaking over Nikko's radio, Alex heard because he was right next to Nikko. "I repeat, give me your location for evac from hotspot to a less dangerous area." That's what was broadcasted over the radio, and Alex grabbed it from Nikko. "Sarge! Should I give this guy our location?! He said he was a scientist or something, what you want me to do?!" Hemenway fired his pistol again and said, "Bleedin' hell I don't care who we get help from right now! If he knows what these things are, or can help us, fuck yes talk to him!" A zombie was lunging forward at Hemenway, and before Alex talked on the radio, he fired a burst into the creature. It stopped it from connecting with Sarge, and Alex then put the radio to his face and spoke. "Hello! My name is Private Kelley from the military! I'm under Seargent Hemenway, he, myself and about fifteen other soldiers are advancing away from the Immortal Medical building! Can you help us??" Alex attached the radio to his hoodie, and raised his weapon again...
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Oh great, back to hell Walter threw the radio to the cop and the tall man. "I'll be back very soon. Keep chating vith zhose troops" He got in his car, he was close, but he still take a min or two. He sped off at 120 km/h toward the IM building. He arrived in a short while to see a crowd against a army. He drove by them, serving to hit a couple zombies, crushing them under the car. He backed up toward the troops, then jumped out. "Get in if you value your life." He kicked at a zombies head that was next to him, destroying it's head. Meanwhile another grabbed him, knocking over, and biting him on the leg. He pushed off the ground, and landed on it's back, crumpleing the torso. So much for dating her he thought as he looked at the face. He looked up, realizing he didn't have enough room. He began hotwiring a van he found in the lot, enough room for 12 if they cram in there. Still not enough. "Look, 12 of you go in here, zhe ozher 8, come vith me. The other 8 included alex, and anarack. He motioned them toward his car."Unless vne of you has a car, some of us are staying here."
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:46 pm

The scientist who'd talked to Alex on the radio showed up, mowing down a few zombies with his car. He jumped out and yelled something, but Alex didn't hear him clearly. The scientist went and hotwired a van, and then said that a group could ride in that, and another smaller group would ride with him in his car. Alex, Anarak, Nikko, and a few others piled into the scientists' car. Alex was sure to take shot-gun, so he'd be able to fire while driving if they needed to. Alex yelled out to the last few remaining soldiers who didn't have a ride, "HEY! Here!" Alex threw one of them his keys, "The red Jetta down the way! Take it, and don't worry about hitting zombies, the blood'll blend right in!" Alex then turned his attention back to the scientist saying, "It's a pleasure, Private Kelley, Alex Kelley." Alex took out the clip in his M16 and replaced it with a fresh one, and proceeded to top off the half spent clip...

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 pm

Mikhos handled his radio once again.

"How're they faring?" The puking had obviously gotten him less drunk, though his head ached badly.

The transmission he received was just fuzz.
"Fucking hell!" He shouted, forgetting the noise he was making.

Two zombies came out from around the building. "Shitshitshitshit." Mikhos said, raising his Jericho. He fired three quick shots, all of them embedding deep into the first zombie's neck, but it didn't seem to slow it down. He started getting nervous, he itched for a cigarette.
"Hey, army bloke.... I need your help!" Mikhos called to the man, firing at the zombie twice more. These two hit it in the head and it fell with a gurgle.

Mikhos hopped back, firing at the other one until the clip was empty. Jumping away once more, he kicked the zombie in the knee, cracking the bone. Apparently it didn't take too long for the decaying process to start. Saying a quick "C'mon." to the military man, he started running in the opposite direction of where the Zombies came.

He frantically tried radioing the military again. This time he got through. "If you find any survivors, tell them to hole up in a building for as long as their supplies last them!"

He used his cell phone. "Hello, 911? Yeah, I'd like to report zombies, or a virus break out."
"What is this, a prank at 5 in the morning?!" The outrage could be heard in the voice of the receiver. "I could have you arrested, punk!"
-Click-

No one was going to believe them about zombies. This wasn't good. He continued running westwards, towards Garles Hills, the closest suburb that would be safe.

That's when he got to the local Biggo-Mart. That place could either be a death trap or a stronghold. Mikhos pondered going in and decided against it. His primary goal was alerting who needed to be alerted.

((Nor do the already dead ever get infected.))
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:38 pm

Walter looked back at the poor saps. "Vell, zhe name is Valter Barrecks" Showing them his id "Jack of many trades. I provide zhe service, vhatever it may be. Vell, I'll explain to you about zhis all, but vne of you needs to drive, I have to clean zhis bite before zhe infection speards." He stopped, and moved over while Nikko took his place. He began cleaning the bite, disinfecting it, and killing it. "Vell, lets say problem ein vas letting several different people influence us vith promises of money for a vorking veapon.
IM made us skip several rules and regs for zhat. Being zhere, I saw hell, I even looked into the eyes of zhe devil, if you vill. For a person vho believes in a hell, I sure don't act it. Vell, zhis is zhe prduct of man kind, alvays somezhing so destructive, it brings zhe entire race to it's knees"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:30 pm

Name: Leon ''silent'' Mac
Class:s.w.a.t./ ex military
height: 5'8
weight: 145
hair: black, short usualy has a black bandana tied around and over his hair
skin: tan
eyes: grey
appearence: shorter then most in his field at 5'8 he wears either a black short sleeved shirt, cargo pants, and boots, usualy has a pair of glasses on him.
weapon and fighting style:adapt in close quarter combat, and various martial arts styles, also carries a socom with 4 extra clips and keeps two combat knives on him, one at his lower right leg and one on his left shoulder.
abilities/weaknesses: quick and knows how to move silently, in short distances, exels at close combat fighting, also good with his signature socom at closer ranges, doesnt have a good long ranged eye though. Can run long distances, but isnt the fastest runner after a quarter mile.
------------------------------

Leon picked his flak jacket up and tossed it inside his car in the passenger seat. "Another crap day with a side of boring is what I predict hojo." he said looking at his dog through the chain lined fence. It barked back and he nodded. "Ya I want outta here too bud." He lived in a small house now, seperated from his wife of two years because she couldnt handle the stress of his job. Shortly after he was told there was an open in the cities s.w.a.t. team so he moved and took the job...second worst mistake of his life. First was not quiting and finding another job. Somewhat falling, and umping into his car as a speeding vehicle went by he cursed to them. "Idiots..." sitting up looking at the vehicle it was stuffed with soldiers. He stopped and thought of his dishonrable discharge for nearly beating one of his superior officers to death, he called it self defence, it was...at first, the courts didnt buy it.

ooc: if ya need to change anything plz do so accordingly
What is an hour, but another second past?

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:52 pm

The scientist introduced himself as Walter Berrecks, and he cryptically explained what was going on. A military grade virus, which skipped many of the normal rules and regulations, was now upon the population. As Nikko drove, Alex turned around to talk to Walter. "So, what the hell does this all mean? We have a zombie virus going around, spreading like wild-fire! What's going to happen to all of us? I have a feeling that the governmeant won't want this to get out, both information wise and infection wise. They'll quarantine the whole fucking city! I've seen the damn movies! What's this mean?!" Alex was starting to freak out now; being faced with the possibility of being stuck in a city, where a zombie virus would infect virtually everyone. Well that wasn't exactly the way Alex had envisioned the rest of his week, and defineatly not how he'd envision dying.

As they drove, Alex pulled out his picture of Kristina. 'Baby,' he thought to himself, perhaps he was praying, he didn't really know, 'I love you so much. I might not be here when you get home. They might not let you in when you get home. And you might not wanna see me if I AM dead, when you get home...' Alex continued to look at her smiling face in the picture, and a tear rolled down his face. 'Don't forget about me, but don't live the rest of your life for a dead man. I love you, let me go if I die, 'cause baby I gladly let you go, if I die. Just meet me in Heaven, I'll wait outside the gates.' Alex finished his little prayer to her and put the picture away. He then turned back to Mr. Berrecks, "So, Doc, where you think we should go? What should we do?"

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm

He peaked at him as he was dressing the bite. "I could quote a great movie, and say zhe Vinechester, and grab some booze, but nein, ve'll need to plan, and save vho ve can. Ve can't live on our own as men. I as a human, need alcohol, food, house, and a voman. Shovers vould be a plus, but ve need a pump system." He pulled out several liquers. "Pick your posion boys, zhis vill be a long night." He even threw some rum at Nikko, telling him 'it vould help'. "I also have a couple ozher zhings, but zhose are for later. By zhe vay, you better start zhinking of me as your CO until furzer notice, you might live to tell zhe tale."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kel_Thuzad on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:01 pm

Sparky insisted that they stay some place. Since the closes place was the Biggo-mart, he thought they should stay there.

"All we will have to do is make a shelter on the roof, bring all the supplies we need up there, and barricade the door. Simple as that. All I have to do is snipe any zombie ass hole that trys to get near us or the store. Theres also a sporting goods department in there, which has tons of guns. Besides, those idiots deserve to die if they cant survive a stupid zombie. Maybe we will let them up, maybe we wont... Personally the military taught me to do all I can to survive. If that means killing some idiot who tries to break out barricade, screw them, there gonna die anyways."

Sparky waited for a response...

Kel_Thuzad
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:57 pm

Walter switched places with Nikko again, insisting that he was 'not a zhink as you drunk I am'. He grabbed one of their radios. "Hey, vhere zhe hell did you go" He said as he passed the car. He stopped long enough to raid the car of anything useful, finding a flashlight.
He recieved an answer. The biggo mart.
Heard
He jumped back in, seeing another zombie to hit. He ramed it "Yeah, vne hundred points." He paid no attention to the troops, who were now watching as he went on a crazy trip. " Don't vorry, I vas rated top of my class in everyzhing.....except driving" He sevred all over the road, until he made it to the biggo-mart.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:30 pm

They'd miraculously made it to the Biggo-Mart, despite Walter's insane driving. The other group of soldiers from earlier were there too, and luckily no zombies were in sight, YET. Alex and the others piled out of the car, and they all gathered around Walter and his group. He filled the others in on what they should do, which was gather as many supplies as they could, and make their way to the roof. Once everyone was clear, they made their way inside, promptly barricading the doors with shopping carts and several tables. There were a large group of civilians and employees inside, and Alex figured he'd let Walter tell them what to do. At that point, Alex and Nikko each took a shopping cart and headed for the grocery departmeant.

"What a fucking way to wake up, eh mate?" Alex said to Nikko as Alex threw several cases of bottled water into his cart. "Heh, you can say that again. Bloody bull-shit.. Seriously, what kind of wankers make such a virus?" Alex just shook his head as they went down another aisle, both of them throwing jars upon jars of peanut butter into their carts. They each grabbed some jelly also, along with boxes of granola bars and breakfast bars. They kept 'shopping,' picking up bread, rolls, canned foods, and anything else that was moderately healthy and wouldn't spoil too quickly. When their carts were full, they went to the back of the store where the roof access was. A couple other pairs of soldiers were back there too, carrying their things up to the roof. Alex and Nikko decided to just team-lift the whole cart up to the roof. Didn't make sense to carry all that stuff in several loads, might as well do it all at once right?

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:49 pm

Turning around to she what the vehicle was running from so fast he watched as people made their way to him and others outside walking around...but they were diffrent. Leon took a step foreward and watched as one attacked a person mowing his lawn. "Stop!" he yelled moving towards them. He himself stopped as more compile on the one man, the mower moving along by itself. More showed up. Stopping for another moment he took a step back as one of the civilians attackers stood and moved towards him, he drew his gun and took the safety off. "Stop were you are!" he excalimed, dropping his gun slightly to examine her better. Pale skin, limping, fresh blood oozing out of her...its mouth. "What the he..." he stopped as another grabbed his arm, quickly reacting he twisted it and as it went in to bite his neck he threw his socom up in defence, the top of the gun catching its teeth, it gnawed away like a dog to a bone. Pushing Leon agaisnt his car he struggled for another second horrifed slightly at this new attacker, as one of his eyes was almost dangeling out of his head. The woman was closer, a moan she gave off took Leon from his daze. Oulling his knife from its shoulder holster he swopped it down to cut the man's throat infront of him and kicked him back, managing to barely keep his gun in hand he pulled the knife in close with his gun and took aim at the woman. "M-ma-mam...pls stop were you are." when she didnt he shot her twice in the chest, it barely phazing her he aimed up and took a kill shot to the head, she dropped like a fly this time. Turning to see the one he had slashed standing and diving for him, he couldnt get his weapon in place this time, aking his knife in a weak defensive stance a loud bark came over his shoulder, paws raced across metal and the thing attacking its master was down on the ground. "Good boy hojo." he said to himself silently "In!" The labrador turned and leaped into the car and Leon sat in beside him closing his door and starting up. Looking back to see tons on the horizon he pushed the gas pedal down, neighbors ran out in the streets running from groups of their assailents. "Hojo...i think i jinxed us." the dog barked loudly and Leon continued to drive, picking up his phone he tried calling the station but recieved no answers. "What in god's name is going on here?" he asked himself driving the way the car that had almost hit him speed off too as he checked his radio on his jacket for any information being spat out. "Those were military personal...im willing to bet they were running from those things..." he talked to no one inparticular, but talking outloud seemed to sooth him slightly.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:14 pm

"Yer a bloody bastard, mate. M'name's Mikhos Rollins, Carnegie Alley Cop. But when I say bloody bastard I mean you're smart." Mikhos chuckled, lighting a cigarette and taking a large drag. The stress was immense here. "How the hell are we getting the rest of the military to listen?" He asked, leaning against the roof-door, casually smoking. "911 wouldn't believe me, but it doesn't matter now, I imagine by this time most cops are dead. I give them 6 hours to send in more troops. Which is about 6 hours too late." He dropped the cigarette onto the rooftop below him, stamping it out.

Combing his red hair with a hand, he peered over the edge of the building.

The walkie-talkie on Mikhos's belt started crackling. "Vhere zhe hell did you go?" It was that scientist from before.

"The biggo-mart. This place will last for 2 weeks at the least- FUCK." The power went out as Mikhos was talking. "The power just went out. Which means out 6 kilometer walkie-talkies won't be able to be charged. We're going to need a generator."

The danger of this situation was very real. Mikhos had just only now started to realize this. Attempting to not break down, he sat on the rooftop. Maybe it would be okay to take a small nap. He closed his eyes, thinking sadly of how just last week he was enjoying a morning such as this sleeping with Charlotte. It was not long before he fell into a light sleep.

..........45 minutes later..........................

"Hey, Mikhos, wake up," The military guy said, pointing to the van and jetta that arrived.
"You think that's the Professor?" Mikhos asked groggily.
"I dunno."
"How was his driving?"
"Grade-A shit."
"Yep, that's him," Mikhos chuckled.
Mikhos stood up. His hangover was luckily gone.

When the squad arrived, they did not hesitate to use all that was around them. The civilians inside had no Idea what was going on, but there weren't too many of them anyways. At 6:30 in the morning, few people came to Biggo-Mart. Bringing stuff onto the roof in carts, it took about a half-hour to set up a makeshift barricade. No one had any idea to how powerful these zombies were, and so they made a barricade that could stop humans. But not Zombies.

Walter seemed to know more about these Zombies than anyone else. Though it was strange how after he announced he came from the people who made these monsters, the surrounding men from the military showed no outrage. Mikhos could only guess if Prof. Barrecks was in on the virus or not.

But it didn't really matter anymore. They were going to be dead sooner or later.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Stopping at a build up of vehicles all he got was staitc on hi radio shorlt befoe it went out he caught the frequency from the police station, screaming and shooting was all he heard, leaving it on just in case something happened he stepped ot of his car. "Hojo...this is not going to be fun." Standing on the inside seat he climed to his roof and stood up looking at a horde infront of him, a horde closing in behind him. He had driven fast enough, they were not in sight quite yet but he knew they were coming. It was quite exept for the moans of the 'things' walking the streets. Grabbing his flak jacket from the car he took out his fingerless gloves and put them on, tossing the jacket around him. He grabed a pair of binoculars and looked onto a roof of a local shopping center, a large one and saw people moving around atop it. "soldiers..." he checked his rounds, 4 mags left and 9 rounds left in his gun. He could hear the horde behind him moving closer in, screams of their latest victims. "We should went with her buddy..." he looked back to see the 'things' he dubbed them in his head appearing over the horizon again. "Lets move."

--------------------45 minutes later--------------

Leon and hojo had managed to silently sneak around one large group of the zombies, and were close to the biggo-mart. Seeing it barricaded lightly he walked out towards it as a vehcle almost came arond the corner. "People?" he looked in to see more soldiers. Running out after it he waved tried waving the vehicle down, pulling up his pistol and shooting on 'thing' in the head as he ran by it before it completely took its attention from the moving target to himself.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Walter glanced at the moving effort. He went to the gardening section of the place, grabbing the most crazy melee shit he could find. He began setting up all the weapons in intervels of how long he could hold off a crowd of zombies in different parts of the store. He found knives, and other cutting inmplements. He found some gas, so he took it upstairs handing it to Alex, the first person he saw. Following him back down, he gathered all the troops and people around. "Gutan tag, ladies, gents. Looking at your means of blocking zhis door, and zhe research I've done, ve got a couple hours before zhis is less than a scrap pile. Prepare yourself to run, zhis place is just too big to defend correctly from zhose monsters. Since I am an IM tech, I sumbit to you all zhat I take charge. Any objections?" He stared right a the cop, he knew that bastard would have something to say.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:25 pm

coming around to the side were the vehicle was, tired. he took amoment to regain his energy. he couldnt see any safe ways in, everything was barricaded up and the last thing he wanted to do was be the downfall of some group. He had spent time in the military and was in s.w.a.t. now. He had enough sense to know what a baricade looked like, and that it was meant to keep something out, he was guessing the 'things' not wanting to make a large maount of noise in yelling he thought people might still be on the roof, grabbing a few small rocks he tossed them up on top of the building. Hojo turned and growled lowly as a creature walked by on an adjacent street. Leon turned crouching down gun in one hand, blade in th other, and aimed, but it wasnt walking towards him at the moment, just stumbeling along. Not wanting to waste another of the 8 rounds left in his magazine he didnt shoot...not till it turned to him. The first shot hit it in the chest moving it back slightly, but it ontinued foreward. He was wishing he had taken extra classes in long range shots. So he tossed another rock on the roof and took turned again firing off another round into its leg this time as it got closer, falling to its knee he shot one more time and landed the shot in the temple. Falling to the ground he only hoped he had not drawn more attention to himself then wanted.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:02 am

((AGAIN computer issues)) Anarak looked around, everything happened so quickly, the IM techs came out and attacked them, killed a bunch of people, then one of them comes out of no-where tell's Him and another soldier SPECIFICLY to get in a car with him. Too fast, He really needed a Fix, but There are things that Don't go away, He had a feeling, that he would need a clear head about him. "Walter Right? How do we kill them?" Anarak Squeaked in mid sentence as the doors rattled just the wind

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.