Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:12 am

"Upgrades have no use if we'll be dead before they're finished. C'mon Wally, let's get back 'fore Zack gets us." Mikhos gave a reckless grin and started walking rather fast towards the Fire Department. "If we're lucky we'll be able to be barricaded before they come."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:20 pm

"oi, we should head out." Turning into the store, he reached out, pushing everything into an opened bag, they would sift through it later. Chips, cereal, beans, more chips, pretzels, The bag was full. Throwing it over his shoulder with the other bag, he turned. "Alright Time to go, now now now." Running out, he practically flew towards the door's stopping there for a few moments to wait for Zerta.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:41 am

Shyanne tilted her head at something that Mikhos said but being in a hurry she didn't want to mention it. She rushed along behind Mikhos on their way back. The upgrade would definitely be useful but so would barricading the door.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:34 pm

"Right behind you, keep on going. If I need a hand, I'll yell to ya." He had a pace that could be a swift, quick jog. He didn't want to run out of steam if he needed a speedy escape. He heard groaning from a few blocks ahead. "That can't be good..."
We're all on our way out, act accordingly.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:18 pm

"OI, there anint gonna be no time to stop, we've made enough noise." Anarak Kept on moving, pulling out the flare gun he had in his pocket. "We'll use these to clear em awful quick." he said The zed count was something close to 15, not bother to realy aim he fired, knocking aside 3 or 4, throwing the now useless flare gun, it almost took out another, driving through the remaining few he continued on, 8 blocks left still

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:01 pm

Mikhos looked at the sun. There couldn't have been more than 15 minutes of light left.

"We're leaving now! Come on!" Mikhos turned and ran. They'd have just minutes to barricade before the zeds would be out in force. "Let's go!"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:09 am

Still running the man was an animal, Plowing through Zombie's 7 .......... 6 ........... 5 ........... 4 .......... 3.......... 2.......... He couldn't run anymore. his pace had slowed to a crawl now, but the house was in sight. not even 10 minutes left "Your gonna have to hurry up!" he yelled back to zerta, whom he was sure was not far behind, Exhausted, the adrenaline drained from his system, leaving him stumbling. I'm not gunna make it ....

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:51 pm

"Right behind you, man." He ran up right next to him, ducked under his arm and raised him, just about carrying Himros himself. "We can make it. But just incase we don't make it, I want to tell you something..." He looked around. About 4 blocks now, though he wasn't quite sure.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:48 pm

"oi, don't be talkin like that, it's only another block 'r so, d'you still have yer flare? cuz if you do, ye should fire it, the other's might'n be close enuff ta help." Hopefully mik was close enough to see, or at the very least that crazy scientist.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:26 pm

"Oi, bloody bastards, you led them here!" Mikhos called as he ran. "Get those supplies inside, we got a lot of work to do in a matter of seconds!" Mikhos charged towards the building, his lean form running at an incredible speed. He positioned the refrigerator at a ready spot, and started dragging a large desk towards the door. Once everyone was inside they would get it all in the way as fast as possible.

Hopefully the ample space in the outer room would be enough to maneuver in if the barricades fell. If they lost the first floor they could go into the garage - hiding upstairs would be idiocy.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:32 pm

Limping in the door Anarak wasted no time in throwing the supplies and drawing his shotgun. turning back into the doorway he walked next to mik, exhausted, in pain, but still willing to fight. "OI, My bad."

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:23 pm

"Fuck. There's at least 20 of 'em still approaching." He turned to look over his shoulder. They were definately increasing in numbers and were coming up fast. "And just what the hell do we plan to do now? Just walk out and hope they don't kill us?! 'Oh, sorry guys, but we would really like to live and maybe kill some of you on our way out.' That seem like a good plan to you?" He was being a jerk, and he knew it.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 pm

"Look hero, I don't know how it works when you're around, but when I'm in charge, we stay low as long as possible. That means we only ditch here if it's doomed. I don't want to be running in the streets with zeds at our backs AND fron. We've got brains and guns. 5 brains is worth 40 of them, right? If we're lucky we could keep here." Mikhos loaded each magnum.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:15 pm

(is everyone in, cuz I wanna throw stuff in front of that door asap.)
"Oi, pretty sure there be a Six-shooter in the bag, Broken butterfly if I've not been mistaken.take a look if you wanna." he yelled ushering Zerta inside. One zed pushed ahead of the group and reached out. He didn't hesitate, instead of wasting a shot he freed his knife, one slash to the throat, then a stab to the base of the neck, the thing dropped back to hell. He wasted no time in returning it to the sheath. "Mighty fine tip, a blade don't need reloadin'. "

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:28 pm

"You stole that from a book." Mikhos protested. "But you make a point. I've got like 16 shots left and we've got more zeds than bullets right now."

Everyone wasn't back inside yet. Mikhos itched around. He didn't feel like dying because he wanted to let his friends inside.
"C'mon, Shyanne, Wally, get yer asses in gear!"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:29 pm

"there'd be plenny more in the bag, so I wouldn't be too worried bout it." He spoke, The throng of undead made another push forward an individual poked out. he was immeadetly knifed down in a similar fashion to the first. "You better hurry up, fore we can't close the door anymore.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:29 pm

Although he was a tad slow, Walter got inside the door with the group. They were putting together various plans, but Walter had a better idea than anything they could scheme up. He opened his bag, and pulled out a small container of gasoline he found in the last house he checked. He planed on using it a different way, however there was no time. He was gonna have to rig it up to a makeshift bomb device.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:45 pm

"Wait!" Mikhos called to Walter. "Put that gas in the Fire Truck. If we lose this place I have an idea."

Shyanne arrived moments later, looking a bit harried but nothing too bad looking at the situation.
"Alright, let's 'cade this place before the zeds take us for lunch. I mean dinner. Anyway, I'll be on the roof once we're 'safe'."

Mikhos rummaged through the trash bag for some .45 ammo and after half a minute found a large pack which he crammed into his own backpack, and slung the one strap bag over his shoulder.

"Let's get to it."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:26 pm

OOC: Ya know, Jacob you are probably the only person I would let control my chara. <.< But, anyways. x.x Sorry I haven't been on. Things have been crazy lately.

IC:
Shyanne looked around as everyone was doing...something. She didn't know what.

"What's the plan?" She asked looking from Anarak to Mikhos. Trying to calm her nerves as she waited for them to tell her.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:12 pm

The mob took another step forward, Grotesque arms Popping out of the mass. "SHit guy's there's more'n we thought, gotta kill'n run, not going to hold this place to long!" The shot gun was out now, ready to fire at a moments notice. "You guys'd bettah pack up quick, I can hold the door, But I'm tired.'n there's a lot of em." Panic seeped in the last few words, making his voice crack

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!