Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library »

Players Wanted: Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:58 pm

((Otherwise you would have died, Amanda. Sorry. :) ))

"You might be right. Screw this place. Wally, get that gas into the firetruck, I dun give an arse if that's a diesel truck! We're getting the fuck out! Maybe we can get through the quarantine with something that big! Into the garage!"

Mikhos shot his only flare into the old couch, hoping the dry cloth would burn easily, and take the building down around the following zeds. He turn and ran.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:12 pm

Anarak stayed in the doorway, hoping to buy enough time for the others. Fired once, blwoing a hole through two zeds, dropping both to the ground, where they are immeadetly trampled to a pulp by the mob. Another shot, one zed, no head. The mob still isn't slowing. The couch is on fire now. Firing again he dropped another. The Mob is at the door now, no time for thought, The couch has moved into full blaze mode. Firing again. he turns grabbing a spot on the couch, burning his hands and practically throwing it into the doorway, Two, Three, Four zeds aflame. They roll round before becoming just another set of corpses, The flames are spreading now.

Adrenaline has taken control. I'm an animal The pain in his hands isn't that bad, every movement brings on new heat. Another shot, another zombie, two more take it's place. The adrenaline is wearing off, no time left, running now, out into the garage. hope the truck is running

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:46 pm

"Who's gonna drive?!" he asked in a puzzled tone as he popped a round into the left eye of a Zombie. "If any of you know how to drive, hell, even get the thing moving, now would be a wonderful time to step up and shine!" Another Zombie with a round embedded in it's brain. What's left of it's brain anyways.
We're all on our way out, act accordingly.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 am

"Awright, I got it!" Mikhos calls, shaky hands on the ignition key. He prays to whatever 'god' is out there that the firetruck runs.

Walter loads the gas as Shyanne hops inside the cab. The zeds are filling up inside the anteroom. The fire is slowing them but the "human" torches continue in towards the garage.

Mikhos turns the keys. The truck sputters. He tries once more, a bead of sweat trickling down into Mikhos's eye. With a cough the truck starts. As Mikhos waits for the rest to get in or on the truck, he lights his last cigarette.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:43 am

(lol there you go again. XD You're so nice)

Shyanne watched as Mikhos started the truck. She noticed he was shaking which only made her think of how nervous she was. Looking out the window to see where the others were made her anxious and wish that they would hurry. She had somehow managed to make it without having to fight a zombie but she was hoping that the ones that were fighting would be ok anyway.

"Guys, come on!" She yelled as she tried to make room for them.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:46 pm

"GRAHHH!" A zombie clawed at his arm. Those razor sharp nails did their work on his flesh. Three deep cuts, stretching from midway up his forearm to the lower end of his bicep. "AGH, DAMN! C'MON Adelaire. LET'S KEEP IT MOVING." Another round went to the brow of a zombie. And another, and another and... "Oh shit," he's out. The clip was empty. He scrambled for another, he felt one. He tried to jam it in the chamber, but he had the mag backwards. There were three on him now. He briefly looked down at the gun. He looked back up. Four on him now. The clip slid in place. He took aim and fired. He did so for the remainder. The last one, in his view anyways, he missed. This time he took careful aim and the bullet went down the throat of the zombie. "I'm coming guys!" He ran to the garage and then hopped in. He saw Adelaire. "C'mon man!" He put out a hospitable hand, waiting to grapple on to Himros and drag his sorry ass in the truck. He realized his stuck out the hand with the gashes in it. What an idiot. This shit is really getting to me, he thought. He retracted his wounded arm and threw out his operable arm.
Last edited by Zerta on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:20 pm

"Damnit Walter!" Mikhos cried as he got the firetruck in gear. "Either you get in now or we're all screwed. And I'd rather the first. Get your sorry arse in here!" He furiously dragged on the cigarette. "Are these huge arse doors manually opened? Otherwise we better hope this thing can take down the doors. I'll check."

With a hop, Mikhos was on the floor again. Three zombies had shambled their way in, horribly burnt but still able to move slowly. He saw the support bungees and without thinking shot them off. They'd have time for ammo later.

He bent over and pulled.

"I can't lift this by myself!"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:14 pm

"But I can..." Walter walked over to Mikhos and helped him lift the door. Hearing it go up and click into place made him run to the firetruck and jump in the drivers seat. "I can drive zhis thing vith ease... get in.." As soon as Mikhos got in, and everyone was on board, he hit the gas. "Vhere to?"
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Shyanne looked over to Walter as he jumped in along with everyone else. "Anywhere but here. Does that thing have enough gas?" she asked as she tried to look through to the gages.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:43 am

"I have an idea." Mikhos shouted, grinning. "We ram the quarantine and get the hell out of this place. If we die, we die. We survive, well, we're just lucky bastards if that happens." He tossed his cigarette off the side of the Firetruck, and drew his magnum as he clung to the side, firing at zombies as the drove.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:33 pm

"Anyone- AGH!" He paused due to the immense pain coming from the wound. "Anyone have a first aid kit? Or a gauze patch at least?" He was hopeful. That crazy Scientist might have one. He spoke louder this time. "I could really use a bandage back here. Not to sound too urgent though."

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:12 am

Shyanne reached into one of her many pockets and pulled out a small zipped bag. Looking over to Zerta she held up the pack. "Do you want me to take care of it?" She asked since he was already in so much pain he probably wouldn't be steady at placing the treatment on his wounds, then again she could have been just thinking too much.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:19 pm

"Feckin Wally should have some booze if ya don't have jack." Mikhos called, kicking a hand away from his foot.

When Shyanne produced the bag Mikhos laughed.

"Looks like we got a medic round 'ere, eh? Haha. I take it we're going towards the North wall? Not lying or anything but I'm gonna ditch 'fore we hit the wall, out back here ya got the protection of.... the protection of.... not much damn protection." Mikhos shoved his Jericho into its holster and drew the D. Eagle.

"If I had three hands I could hold on and reload at the same time. Goddamnit." He fired, the bullet tearing through the jaw of a rather thin, albeit 'fast' zombie.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:13 pm

Shyanne glanced toward Mikhos. "I was a back up for the medics. I chose not to be one because I would rather fight but I always thought it a good idea to carry around a bit of helpful supplies, not just ones that you can only use to shoot brains out with." She said as she took out a small roll of gauze and a tube of antibacterial ointment.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:18 pm

((We need Wally to post. Or Himros. Oh, click my sig, too. :) ))

"Leave me alone, I'm a damn cop, I leave that job for the paramedics." Mikhos grinned, watching as the Firetruck went along. The Biggo-Mart went by, and Mikhos almost uttered a prayer for the soldiers left on the roof of that building.
"Think they're still alive?"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:48 pm

((I know. >.<))
"It's always good to carry some form of medical supplies on you." She chastised but lost interest in it when Mikhos changed the subject. Looking up at the building Shyanne shook her head. "They're very tough. I bet they gave those dammed creatures something to think twice about." She said with distaste at the end. Though it was definitely not certain, her only hope was that they had survived and if not that they went peacefully.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:51 pm

(Sorry folks, you know I'm a tad lazy when it comes to being Walter... I shouldn't be, I'm like a mini him..
Everyone 'cept Jake, 'cause he already is in it, I'm inviting all of the IM players to my villian RP.)

"You vant me to vhat?" Wally heard the plans to crash through the barricades and try to get out of town. "Your crazy... but ve have nothing better to do..." He continued driving, running over zombies as he went. Things were crazier than normal. If it wasn't for those two retard troopers, they wouldn't have had to leave the FD. Walter was partially crippled, unable to do all the movements he normally would, Mikhos was constantly flipping out about something, and the two butt buddies were causing more trouble than they were worth.

"Vhat is our plan B?"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:33 pm

"There is no plan B, you sod. Plan B is die. Die before the damn zeds can get us." Mikhos turned his tired face forward, though it was to the back of Walter's head. "Sounds better than being a zombie."

He fired one more shot and shoved the D. Eagle into it's holster, climbing up the side of the Fire Truck and onto the top.
"How far are we from the North quarantine wall?"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:38 pm

"Thanks, a bandage would be nice, and if you wouldn't mind terribly, would you mind dressing it for me?" He was thankful that someone had something that might ease the pain a tiny bit. He paid listened intently to Mikhos for him to start with explaining Plan B.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:25 am

Shyanne nodded and took out a damp wipe of alcohol rubbing it over the gashes in Zera's arm. Just looking at them made her wince when she met them with the wipe. "Ouch, you really came close." She said examining every inch of the wounds. She didn't give a warning that the rubbing alcohol would burn but she figured it didn't matter.

After she had went over each wound Shyanne grabbed the antibacterial cream and smoothing out a thin layer as she had with the alcohol. Setting the tube down she then picked up the gauze and started rapping it around his arm a bit tightly then took a metal pin to hold it in place.

"Alright, that should last you for now if you don't find yourself fighting again but it should be changed every day." She informed as she gathered her supplies and put them back in the bag.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!