Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:27 pm

"Well if somehow we survive a messed-up crash, we do what we've been doing. And bathe." Mikhos scoffed. They all smelled, smelled like death. "But who knows? Maybe if we mess up our bones will break and we'll die before the zeds find us?"

He held on tightly. Walter drove fast, smashing zombies in the road and swerving around car wrecks.

Mikhos's stomach growled.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:24 pm

"A bath sounds nice." Shyanne said as she looked ahead. She felt uneasy but hopeful which is something she tried to keep herself from feeling. The sound was hard to hear but had caught her attention and she smiled holding back a giggle...which was hard but there was no way she was going to do that in front of everyone, her seriousness would have been on the line. "Hungry?" She asked but was unsure of he could even hear her since he was hanging out the door.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:09 pm

Walter kept his feet on the gas, not hesitating to run down the groups in front of him. " Vell... mein life has been pretty bitchin'... I've drank, I've smoked, I've partied, und I've screwed a couple girls while zhere... might as vell go out in style, right..?" Walter was finally dealing with the fact he wasn't long for this world. This had to be the most relaxed and at ease he had been in his life, even though his actions were still very violent. He swerved around a corner and continued.

"Ve've got... I'm guessing ten minutes till impact..." Stopping to remember his normal jokes, he began again. "If you have any needs fulfilled before death, I'm right over here Shyanne... und as for the two troops... well you blokes have each other. Ahahah."
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm

Mikhos climbed down the side of the firetruck, holding onto the handles on the near back.
"Zeds're too slow te catch up ta us. Either way the truck is toast n' we get to walk. Les' hope fer the best. Wait, wot emmai sayin'? We're all gonna feckin' die. And we cin be all 'appy and shit if we survive. Somethin' to celebrate to, right?" He laughed aloud. "Yeh, I'm hungry." He said, getting the bottle from his jacket and drinking from it. "Tho' mebbe we have food wedged into the back o' the truck. Didn't Zert er Anarak get sumthin' from that mall?"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm

Shyanne looked over to Walter with a glare in her eyes. "Yeah, I'll be sure to remember that." Hearing Mikhos she got up and turned around to look behind the seats. "Zerta, did you two put food back there?" She asked as she rummaged through the stuff. There were some useful things back here so when they crashed she hoped that, if they survived, this stuff wouldn't get ruined as well.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:52 am

"It all be here, look in that bag, fur' sumthin ta treat burns' will ya darlin' ? I got a right few nasty one's from throwin that couch." The burns had pulled his skin taught against the bones of his hands, Showing pinkish in splotches upon his out turned palms. A gentle smirk touched his face, "Not really much carin' if we don't make it, I'll probly be sleepin'." Taking care not to touch anything, Anarak shifted his weight, to a more comfortable position.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:43 pm

Shyanne turned to look at Anarak then down to his hands. Nodding she grabbed the bag looking through it until she found the ointment and gauze. Taking them out she set the bag down and turned to Anarak uncoiling the gauze then picking up the ointment and spinning off the lid. Smearing the ointment on the wound as gently as she could she then spun the cap back on and sat the ointment down.

She then grabbed the gauze and rapped it, trying to be gentle, around his hand over the worse burnt areas. Finishing it off by pinning it together she then put everything back into the bag they had come from. "There you go. I'm sorry I couldn't be more gentle. Does it feel tight enough?" She asked as she looked down at her work.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:39 pm

"Lemme grab something for all of you." He rummaged through the duffel bag. Forgeting about his arm again, he reached in. AWE FUCK, he said to nobody but his absent mind. He pulled his arm back out fast. He then reached in with his mechanically able arm. Guns,guns, more guns. He felt a crippling plastic. Chips. He tossed them in Shyanne's direction. He ventured in deeper. "Ah ha! The motherload," he said rather dully, "Six bags. There may still be some down there. I'm feeling a bit drained right now, so if you're feeling brave, you can get some of your own. Not to mention I've only got one good arm on me." He was being a little bit rude. But he didn't care. He wasn't feeling well at all. "Nacho, plain old potato, nacho, nacho, sour cream and onion, and barbeque. Nice variety you picked out, Anarak." That was a dick move.
We're all on our way out, act accordingly.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm

"Thank you Shayanne, There really wan't too much choice zert ..." The ointment stung, but it wasn't too bad, they where all still alive, thats all that really counts after all.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:52 pm

"Nacho it is," Mikhos laughed as he flipped on over into the backseat area of the cruiser and grabbed some chips. He hungrily ate the chips in a few minutes before reloading his magnums. He was about to climb onto the side again before he looked over to Walter.

"Wally, how far are we from the wall?"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue May 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Wally saw the giant wall of concrete ahead, and figured he could do it. "Ah... it's about time to brace for impact." After that was said, Walter hit the gas peddle, planning on hitting top speed before the thing hit the wall. "I'd also advise buckling up." Finally the truck hit the wall, a rather large impact at that. Walter passed out on impact, maybe he was dead, he didn't know.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 06, 2008 2:59 pm

The firetruck blared on towards the wall, not stopping for anything. As the group made their way towards the wall, everyone buckled. The wall would stand no chance to the large truck. But something got in the way.

A rather portly zombie shambled into the path of the firetruck. This happened in an instant, and no one really had time to notice the firetruck swerve away from the wall and towards a brick building.

"Alright. You heard 'em. Don't die." Mikhos stated. "Brace yersel-"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue May 06, 2008 4:40 pm

The jolt was Rattling, he flew forward, only to be pulled back, he lifted his hand and touched his head, there was blood on his forehead, he didn't remember hitting it though, looking around he didn't see anybody around. "Anyone else here?" his vision blurred and he wiped the blood from his brow with a bandaged hand. "anyone awake anyways." getting up, which was an effort. he moved into the front, Walter was slumped over, as much as he would love to leave the man there, he was needed alive. working the buckles was painfull, but he got them undone. pushing walter onto his back was a struggle, so was getting out of the truck, but he managed. The next step was moving towards a building, it was better than in the open. The door was locked, of course. two kicks and it crumbled, that should have hurt, walter was quickly and gracelessly dumped on the ground, he went back towards the truck for another person.
Last edited by Himros on Tue May 06, 2008 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue May 06, 2008 4:58 pm

Mikhos coughed up blood, onto the broken dashboard in front of him. Well, it was supposed to be in front of him. But it was going through him. He could see the dashboard going through his arm but couldn't feel it, let alone believe it. He looked dumbly at the blood flowing from his arm.
"I'm..." Cough. "I'm aahhlive. I think..." Bloody cough. "The truck is a part of me now. Why are we still here?" His head drooped, and with a tired growl Mikhos attempted to remove the hard plastic from his bicep. Good thing my jacket is in the back or it'd be ruined....

And then Mikhos saw black.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Tue May 06, 2008 5:04 pm

"The truck is a part of me now!" was all he heard, sound's like someone else was awake he hurried over, and crumpled in a heap, the adrenaline was gone, he was crashing, pain came flooding in from his knee, arms, shoulder, the wound on his head took the cake though, A single blood curdling scream ripped from him as his burned hands hit the pavement. then Everything went black.

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zerta on Thu May 08, 2008 6:12 pm

The last thing Zerta saw before the impact was a voidof darkness. There were terrible sounds. A mixture of bones shattering, skin being penetrated, and mechanics shitting the bed. Maybe even a person or two shitting the bed, or their pants anyways. He didn't dare open his eyes to take in all the wreckage and injuries sustained in the crash. There was no way in hell there would be a way of getting out of this one. He could feel it deep inside of him. A quivering motion inside of his bones. Besides, it wasn't about to make matters any better. It would have been best to leave it up to his imagination. Maybe not. His mind is pretty fucked up. All the thoughts and vivid imagery that were left up to his deformed imagination wouldn't be any better than the real thing. He hoped it wasn't as bad as what he was conjuring up in his mind.

Zerta
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri May 16, 2008 11:08 pm

It seemed like she had just been sitting there then in a flash her eyes flickered open and she was being held firmly in the seat by the seat belt but something wet was running down the side of her face and from her nose. She took her left arm and did the job, letting her right arm rest. Looking down she saw the crimson liquid speared on her hand as she first wiped it from her nose then from the sides of her forehead.

"Dammit." She said groggily. Her head didn't hurt too bad but her leg was absolutely killing her. Trying to move it proved futile. The pain shot through her leg like a bolt of electricity. Wincing and with a little yelp she forced herself to unbuckle the belt then looked around her to see what shape everyone was in. At first it took her a moment to realize what had even happened but it slowly started coming back to her as she remembered the zombie coming out in front of them.

Whenever she had woken she remembered that it was because she heard something. It took her a second but she then remembered that she had heard someone talking. Looking to her left she noticed that no one was there. They must have gotten out, either that or they were thrown out. Looking to her right she saw Mikhos passed out with the dashboard sticking in him. Looking down she noticed that was what had caught her leg but it wasn't too bad since she was able to slide her leg out, quite painfully though. Crawling over to Mikhos she examined the dashboard. It was a good thing he was out of it. She positioned her hands on the best place she could find and pulled on the dashboard upward. Her efforts were rewarded when the top piece broke and was then more maneuverable. Reaching for Mikhos she held the dashboard up with one hand and tried her best to drag him free of it with the other.

It took her a little bit but she finally got it to where he was laying over then pulled his legs from the entrapments. Backing out she was reminded of her own legs condition and was forced to use her good leg as she used both hands to pull Mikhos out of the already open door. Stumbling backward out of the truck Shyanne quickly got back up but was doubled over by the pain in her leg.

Grasping at it for a moment she then got up the courage to get up again then pulled Mikhos the rest of the way out of the truck and landed him, quite harshly, on the ground as she fell back once more landing on her rear. Looking around she could only wonder if anyone else had really gotten out alive. Dreariness was starting to kick in but she tried dragging herself and Mikhos from the truck the best she could before fatigue hit her like a rock and she couldn't do anything. Her eye lids slowly started to close against her will.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun May 18, 2008 3:13 pm

Mikhos slowly came to. He was in a room. Everything was white. Everyone was there, even Charlotte. She wasn't dead. She was alive, and happy to see him. She rushed to Mikhos and hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy I can see you now!"

Well, that's what was happening until the bearded man woke him up.

"Goddamnit, Tess, the skinny one's alive!" The big man said, bushy red beard and all. "Get him some water."

"Right." The petite girl said, rushing out of the room. She had brown hair.

Blue eyes peered at Mikhos from under red bushy eyebrows. "I hope yer frien's survive too."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun May 18, 2008 3:51 pm

Everything was black for a moment before a beam of light hit her in the eyes. Quickly she brought up her arm covering her eyes from the light. After a moment her eyes adjusted and Shyanne got a better look at her surroundings. She was in her bedroom laying in her bed. The smell of biscuits and gravy fresh on the stove hovered in the air as she pulled off her covers and jumped out of bed onto her feet, hitting the wooden floor.

Taking a moment to smell the delicious breakfast her legs then started to carry her to the doorway and into the kitchen where she was greeted with a bright smile from her mother just setting plates on the table. Shyanne smiled and walked over to the table to sit down. Opening her mouth to thank her mother she found there was no sound. Her mother looked at her still smiling and opened her mouth to speak but Shyanne couldn't hear what she was saying.

Then everything was swallowed up into darkness and a new beam of light hit her eyes. Once again bringing up her arm to cover the light the reality of her situation became apparent when her senses started creeping back to her. Letting her hand lower to her head she then used her other arm to raise herself up with a groan as dizziness was still lingering.

Aelita
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon May 19, 2008 4:49 pm

"And she's alive too." Patrick Jones said, sighing. "Maybe there's hope yet." The big man smiled, his teeth showing through a curly beard. His civilian clothes were on, and so was his military beret. Obviously the man at one time been in the armed forced.

Tess came back into the room, blue eyes misty as she gave the water to Mikhos. It wasn't terribly clean, but Mikhos didn't care all the same.
"Thanks." He coughed out.
It was water, and his throat was burning. It was burning so hot.... Mikhos lie back down after drinking the liquid, not saying another word.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!