Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:12 am

"Why the hell are we going to follow a guy who goes 70 km/h an hour IN A PARKING LOT? Seriously, he's a half-ass scientist, you think he could do any better leading people?" Watching all the eyes on him, Mikhos took lit a cigarette. He had keifed a carton in the commotion, and got a nifty metal lighter as well. He had also grabbed another handgun, this one being a Glock. Along with it he took 3 clips for the gun and reloaded his Jericho. The guns both now rested on his belt with the walkie-talkie.

"Ah, what the hell. He can lead till you guys realize how much this bloke is a dizzy queen."

The rocks being thrown onto the roof couldn't have been from zombies.
"Oi, someone's down there." Mikhos said, walking towards the edge of the building.

Gunfire.

"Someone get a rope or ladder, this poor sod's dead without help!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:49 pm

Walter pointed at two of the soldiers "Search zhe store for ladders." He looked back at the cop.
"Considering I didn't pull over a drunk man for running from zombies, and zhen crash my own car drunk, I question your judgement skills." Moving closer to the cop " I was trained to survive a situation like zhis. Zhis isn't just a another day on zhe job, zhis isn't like anyzhing you've ever seen. You have no idea vhat to do about zhese zhings, not how to stop zhem, not how to clean infections, not how to deal vith mass hysteria. Vhen zhe chips are down, I'd assume you'd be zhe one to jump on board zhe hysteria, sealing.. your ...fate. So tell me, you zhink you'd do any betzer." He said, flicking the cigerette out of Mikhos' mouth.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 3:50 pm

Someone get a rope or ladder, this poor sod's dead without help! He heard someone yell out above him as he dropped another zombie with two shots. leaveing him 6 shots left in his current clip. Hojo barked at one to their left and Leon wiped sweat from his brow as he turned and took a few more shots. ~4 left~ he said to himself. Another stumbeled in on his, coming from his crouched stance he sweeped his blade dignolly across its chest turning and bringing the blade to stab diagnoly into its neck then brought his gun around coming in contact with the blade letting another round fly lose and the zombie drop to the ground. Hojo barked again bareing his teeth and jumped at another, as it closed in on Leon, hojo knocked the stumbeling creature over to the ground, taking a bite out of its shoulder at reacted by grabbing hojo firmly and biting its leg. A piercing howl was sent up and another when the creature dug its bony fingures into hojo's side slightly. "NO!" Leon said moving closer to get a shot, two rounds, to the head stopped it as it went in to take another bigger chunk from his dog. Hojo limped over. "Good job buddy" Leon gave him a rub on the head. He was bleeding badly, Leon backed up a bit. "They will have something for us soon bud, hopefully." He heard more moans closing in on them from around the corner Hojo limped over and fell to his side gasping for air a weezing sound came out. "You okay?" he looked into the dogs eyes and it simply layed its head down. "We been through a lot buddy." he patted his companion again. Hojo was given to him at the academy after he was recruited into the department he currently worked for, before getting into s.w.a.t. he had to do something else for a few years. Like hell he would be a regular patrol officer, and at the time he had planned on having a child with his wife, the dog could help protect his 'dream' family. Well it hadnt worked out liek that and years later their road was coming to a close. The had been through a lot and he would be danmed if hed let these creatures have the enjoyment of feasting on his canine friend. "Sleep well buddy." He said lowly as he put the gun to the dogs head and pulled the trigger. "new clip..." he repeated to himself softly. A moan forced him from his state of mind and he patted his canine friends head once more standing and unloading his empty clip for a free one. "12" he said alound absent mindedly to himself, crouching down again into position to steady his aim, gun in one hand, blade in the other.
What is an hour, but another second past?

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:20 pm

"Fackin berk." Mikhos said, catching the flying cigarette and putting it out on Walter's jacket. Mikhos smirked, taking out another.

"You forget it's a cops duty to stop hysteria. Yeah, I might freak out sometimes, but if I've got a cigarette on me it's usually no problem. And besides." Mikhos wiped at an eye. "If you think you'd be able to be fine after you shot your girlfriend after being engaged with her, you're a heartless fuck." Blowing the smoke out over the edge of the building, he sat down again.

"Zack'll be knocking before you know it."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:36 pm

Walter brushed the burn spot. "Vell, looks like I can't keep my German promise from zhe other day when you pulled me over. Oh vell, she was most likely as pretty as ever vhen you put zhe bullet in her head for being the undead. So tell me officer, do you vant to take zhis over zhere, or do you vant to stup zhat trap now."
He motioned him over, and stood in a karate stance. "Oidei, intininawyra. Juni mi rai."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Leon listened to them argue for a few seconds then purposly shot three rounds off at a few zombies legs to slow them down. Two bullets connected knocking two diffrent creatures to the ground, the third flew off and hit something...somewhere... The group that had been moving around the corner was now visable. "Crap. HEY GUYS!" he yelled up to whoever was on the rooftop. 9 rounds left, and three mags. Pnicing for a moment he fired randomly, the caught himself and stopped. "Great 6 shots probably waste, way to go genius." he spoke to himself. Stepping foreward he took a clean head shot, then one more, and missed with the third. Swaping mags out again he took aim at the closest one. The corner was cleared now but he could see shadows still, and two from the other side were crawling at him. He wasnt to worried about them though, they were still a moderate amount away...for the second anyway.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:51 am

"Maybe if you'd be able to put your ego away for a moment, you'd remember to save that guy down there." Mikhos didn't see anyone coming anytime soon with a rope so he went into the Biggo-Mart, nabbing a 25 foot long rope. The floors were a mess from where the last few civilians decided to escape before the small group of military men barricaded the building. Coming back onto the roof, he tied it around a satellite dish. Seeing nothing better, he hoped it would hold under Leon's weight. "Awright, here's a rope!"

Knotting the other end, he tossed it down. Maybe the guy could climb walls if he had a rope. Mikhos hoped so.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:42 am

Leon tooka few more shots and looked at the rope. "That should do, thanks!" he yelled up, empting the rest of his clip out he grabbed the rope and started pulling himself up, wraping his legs around it and pulling himself up one hand at a time. He paused a moment around the top as the rope fell back slightly. ~whats this thing anchored too?~ he thougth to himself reaching the top he grabbed ahold of the wall. The satalite dish came up over it and crashing down on one of the zombies heads that was pulling at the rope. "Not very smart are they?" he said through a grunt as he pulled himself up and over. taking a breath he looked at the two. "Okay what the hell are those things, I think one as my freaking neighbor..." he pulled out his gun and reloaded it, two clips left.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:59 pm

"According to that guy-" Mikhos pointed at Walter "-they're zombies. They eat brains, they get back up unless shot in the head. Sure as hell seems like it. Only problem is headshots are hard to get when you're surrounded on all sides. And seeing how our ammo supply won't be increasing."

He stood up, extending a hand. "M'name's Mikhos Rollins. I was a cop at Carnegie Ally PD."

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:14 pm

Leon looked at him, "I remember seeing you around the station." He stood up dusting himself off and catching his breath, putting his hands to his sides. "Zombies?" he looked over the edge. "Like from that retarded movie...eh...night of the living dead...I think it was...." he shook his head. He starred at another. "So i saw military, got evac coming?" He looke dback up at the two.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:54 pm

"No way to contact." A short, black haired soldier said, grim-faced. "The tower is out of power, along with everything else."

"Looks like we'll hold this place as long as we can. From here, who knows? " Mikhos thought aloud, rummaging through the pile of stuff brought onto the roof. He pulled out a bag of Combos. "Mmm. Pizza flavored." Ripping it open, he ate several of them, then realized how he must have looked like a little kid. "Good stuff. I was starving." He rubbed the powder off on his jeans and stood up, continuing to eat from the huge bag of food.

-BANG. BANG. BANG.-

"Looks like the zeds know we're up here, huh?"

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:55 pm

Walter looked at the people up here. "I vouldn't expect evac. IM tech and governmental rules state against speading virus. Zhey quarantine zhe area, and save everyone later, vhatevers left. Zhey knew zhis vould be zhe result. Vhy did I take zhe f****** job of-" He looked around, fearing the results of what he was about to say. "Based on zhe current situation..." He motioned Mikhos, Leon, Anarack, Sparky, Alex, and anyone
smart enough to listen to him. "Zhere is no vay ve can hold zhose demons in zhis shitty store, vith all zhese people. If anyzhing, zhe whole place vill become infected, and start on us. Ve need to find vhat ve need and leave. But first" He said as he tied the rope to the roof. "Make sure I can make it back up." He slid down, landed down there with the few zombies still there. He disposed, or incapasitated of them as he could, and took as many samples as he could, stuffing then in baggies, and in his messager bag. One of the zombies jumped at his leg, bitting away as he climb "ACH FEEK". He made it to the top, and jumped over. He set down his stuff, and removed his coat. "Vell, vho vants to learn to clean an infection?" He said as he took out the equip. "Vell you start here.............and zhat is it" He said wrapping it.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:36 pm

Leon watched him as he spoke. "Government, figures..." walking to another side of the store he looked over the wall, they were everywhere it seemed. "So, I dont give two shits who is leading this crazy lil band of ours,"He was referring to the two's argument earlier."I just want to know where you suggest we head too doc." He had sat down and looked at thier supplies taking a bottled water and twisting the lid off to take a sip.Rummaging through his flak jacket that he now had on the ground. "Any extra rounds?" he looked back at the mikhos and the soldiers pulling out two empty clips.
Last edited by Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:54 pm

Walter dipped in himself, pulling out some frito lays "I vish I vas blazed right now." He ate some, drinking some liquer. In his drunken state, he urinated over the side of the building onto the zombies below. Walking back and fixing his fly, he pointed at Mikhos "Hey, you vere a cop, ve should go to your station and grab veaponry zhere. Later zhough, now ve need to fight off the current group, pointing down. Speaking of such, I zhink I'm going down to fight, zhe barricade is breaking." He went downstairs, grabbing a rather large knife, and a hachet. He came back up, and sat where the rope was, throwing it down. "I hope you can cover me." He left his bag on the roof. "If zhey get close, and your out of bullets, use zhis." Lifting up the cover on the bag, pulling out a rather big bottle, and several syringines. "Don't poke me or yourseltf vith zhis, you'll be screwed."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:16 pm

((It's Mikhos.))

"Aye, there's some in the sporting goods. Check on the cades while you're down there, alright?" Mikhos smiled. "We need to be ready to defend the staircase. Though it IS made of wood. If necessary we could burn it.... though there are no nearby buildings for me to freerun to." Mikhos turned around, thoughtfully smoking yet another cigarette.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vladimer on Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:09 pm

Leon nodded and walked down to the sporting goods store. Hearing the rattling of the zombies beating the barricade he looked down an aisle and shook his head. "Shoulda said no Leon..." finding the round he started to load his two empty mags. "That should do." setting the mags in thier spots on his vest he leaned agaisnt the counter and paused..."Hey guys..." he said normally "Ya that things not holding up for much longer." holding his socom in one hand he looked at the doc standing next to the rope. "Wait, whats he doing?...and what's in the bag?" he had heard the last part of his sentence about being screwed if we got stuck with a needle...or something along those lines. "Another window down."

Vladimer
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm

Walter did a backflip into the crowd, boutching it horribly. Lucking, the huddled crowds broke his fall, and squashed their decaying bodies. He stood up, drenched in guts. Luckly, he left his coat, but he needed to find new clothes. Sure, they'll be inside when I get there. He picked up his knife and hatchet, and got to work. He swung the hatchet, landing it in someones head. He pulled on it, taking the head with it. "Useless." He said as he threw it on top of the barricades. He held the knife point down in his hand, ready to strike. Two zombies ran at him, arms out, and mouthes open.He used his training to his advantage in the crowd. He leaned back, dodging the two, and trip kicking them. Another zombie stumbled onto him. He used him as a weapon, grabbing him by the arm, and pushing him into a crowd. Walter was getting cocky, he wasn't even hurting them, just wasting his energy. He curb stomped the two he knocked down as they began to stand. "Zhis isn't vorking." He jumped up the rope, staring at the 20 zombies below. "Valter needs new stratagy" Adepting a quote from a movie to his situation, he liked doing that.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:45 pm

((Lets just say ive been here the entire time.)) Anarak looked down, 20 of the things hung around below them, if he jumped he figured he'd take one out on the way down, one with the fall, and at least 2 after that, not gonna work. "Hey, Walter Wanna figure out what we're doing so we can move?" He really didn't like this, He could be at home somewhere else at the very least.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:48 pm

OOC: Sorry for the inactivity all. Haven't had access to my comp for the past couple days.

IC: Alex watched as Walter went down the side of the building on a rope. He went over to the side of the building, and watched Walter. He kept his M16 at the ready, to take out any zombies that threatened him.
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:02 pm

Walter climbed up, and did a flip onto the building, screwing up in midair, landing on his face. "Vell, anyvhere vith food, a veapon supply, maybe some pluming." He said, standing. "I vant somezhing to take my mind of it for a vhile, too bad the liquer isn't vorking." He swigged again, eating more frittos he laft behind. "Anozher problem is food consumtion. Civillians don't know how to ration." He threw the bag over the side when they were all gone, mabye on of zhe zombies vould choke on it, no, zhey don't breate

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.