Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:08 pm

Mikhos decided against firing. "Get inside!" He whispeered harshly, following Walter.
"Let's call it a night. We're all exhausted and Zack doesn't know we're here yet, so might as well hide while he doesn't come trick-or-eating."

Mikhos went into an office. Bulletproof glass? Alright!

"Wake me if anything goes wrong." He called, laying under a desk.
He slept fitfully, dreams filled with him killing Charlotte had him waking every hour on the dot.

His walkie-talkie luckily hadn't died yet, ebcause the small screen also had a clock on it.

6 AM.
6 hours of sleep so far.

"Man I am hungry." He mumbled, turning and trying to sleep. "And needing a shower."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:19 pm

Walter was thinking of some fun things he could do, but really, when you're drunk, anything can be fun. He found Mikhos under a desk, snoring. He threw some magnum rounds under the desk, along with a pack of smokes he found in the locker rooms. He dropped next to him for about 3 hours, then felt completely rested. But his head hurt like hell. "Vater, I need vater" He said driking the tap while it ran. After about a minutes time, turned it off. "Hey, cop man, its daytime." He said as the light came in.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:05 pm

Mikhos awoke to a pack of cigarettes next to him.
"Alright!" He said, lighting one up. "All I need is coffee and I'll be all set. Don't need food if ya got cigs and coffee."
He rolled out from under the desk, looking out the window, after grabbing a clip full of bullets.
The zombie horde had increased. Packs of several zombies were more and more common.

((I WISH SOMEONE WOULD POST OTHER THAN ME AND WALTER. -_-))

Mikhos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:44 pm

(me too.)
Walter laughed. "Zhat crap vill kill you before zhe zeds. At least get a manly habit like drinking yourself stupid." He took out a bottle himself, drinking some more. "So, ve're surrounded, any plans, or am I going to have to matrix myself out." He did a pose making fun of Neo.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:22 pm

"You couldn't Matrix your way out of a bathroom." Mikhos chuckled. "Drinking kills your liver, smoking kills your lungs. Like you say, pick your poison." He went up the stairs to the top floor, looking through the offices. "Oi, there's an escape ladder onto the roof!"

((This makes rping hard. :( ))

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:58 pm

( it does)
Walter didn't like being insulted by such a "girl" as he thought. " Good, time to get out of here."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:19 pm

"Damn right, c'mon!"

Grabbing a table, Mikhos went over to the ladder.

"Unless you want to chance falling and dying, help me pull this thing up. You might think you could jump onto the apartments next door, but I think I could barely make it myself."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:22 pm

Walter helped him, "I could, but okay."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:11 pm

Dropping the table on the edge of the gap, it made the jump about three feet shorter.
"I'll jump across. You use the table to help. Only one of us will be able to use the table, seeing how it'll fall off the edge once the side over the edge is jumped off."
Running and leaping, Mikhos rolled as he hit the roof on the other side.

"Watch out for bird shit, mate. Someone probably thought it to be jolly good to keep pet pigeons. Nearly rolled in it me self."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:22 pm

Walter jumped off the table, and grabbed onto the ledge of the building, and pulled himself up. "I'm not a squirrel, I can't live on roof's for zhe rest of my life."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:48 pm

"Aye, no. There's a window... " He swung into the building, kicking the window in as he went through. "Just watch out fer broken glass!" He laughed, sitting down on the couch of the building. It had been a nice enough place to stay, if the past resident had actually moved out.

"Raaarrggrg!" The fat zombie roared, mouth foaming. The call was incredibly loud.

"Shit, get down here Walter! If this bloke has mates then I'm screwed by myself!"

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:11 pm

Walter jumped in, ready to fight. "Who's fault is zhat?" He said as he destroyed the things legs. " I remember you being able to defend yourself."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:37 pm

The closet decided to be destroyed as two small, child-zombies came out, their high-pitched moans matching the volume of the larger. The children had nasty blonde hair, that obviously hadn't been washed for a few days. Probably the parent had tried to save his infected children, got bit himself, and so the family just wasn't doing anything other than a family game night.

"Oh look now, Walter, you upset the children." Mikhos laughed, picking up a chair. "These ones are faster than their larger counterparts, huh?" The more nimble children charged at Mikhos. Swinging the chair overhand, to bludgeon their heads in, Mikhos did little more than break the chair over the child, snapping the spine. The torso of the child was still very much alive though, and two legless zombies now went throughout the room, pulling themseleves along with just arms. The larger one pulled on Walter's leg.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:19 pm

Walter laughed at the joke. "I alvays zhought children vere scary, I vas right." He stompped on the head of the zombie grabbing him. "Forget about zhe frieking kids, lets get out of here."

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm

"Well by this time we've gotten the neighbors upset too. And you know how it is when you've got music too loud. Think about it when you're food!" Mikhos grinned, breaking the child's head in with a leg of the chair. The other one grabbed Mikhos from around the leg, nearly sinking it's little fangs into his thigh.
"Not until you're 18." Mikhos muttered, using the chair leg to beat the child off him. "Well, you're right. Kids are tough these days."

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:21 pm

OOC: Here to save the day from boredom! Woot!

Name: Shyanne Summers
Class: Shotgunner
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110 lb.
Hair: Brown
Skin: Tan
Eyes: Green
Appearance:
Shirt is dark red with black stripes coming from the sides. Pants are black cargo, boots steal toed light weight for easy maneuvering. Brown hair layered to mid back, usually put up.

Weapons and Fighting Style: Shot gun, close up
Abilities/Weaknesses: High defense, fast on her feet. She gets too quick to the gun before using common sense when upset. Gets lost easily.
Martial Arts: Kick boxing
Items/Guns: Small medical kit, water bottles, infra red binoculars, Spas 8 clips.
----------------------------------------------------------

Shyanne leaped up just as a kid was about to grab onto her leg, bringing her right leg out as she did a 180, she kicked the child perfectly in the center of it's face with enough force to break its neck. As she landed back on the ground the child fell over and landed on the floor motionless. With a disgraceful look on her face she returned to the direction she had been facing and continued to walk. She then reached a doorway where she heard voices. They seemed to be male, and one seemed to have a speech impediment which caused her to believe that it was a zombie. Bringing out her Spas she held it close to her chest then suddenly jumped from her hiding spot and out in the open to face the two men she had heard. Her shotgun was up and aiming at the one closest to her. Her eyes were dead on one then went to the other. After a moment she realized that they weren't like the other zombies and further investigation would show her that there were dead bodies of children everywhere.

Though she summed up the possibilities, Shyanne held the two in her sight and kept the Spas aimed at the one. "Who are you?" She asked in a demanding tone as if she had done this several times before. It hadn't been lately though, because so far she has had to deal with several children unable to speak words and bent on killing her. It had been a horrible time for her since she heard of an operation going down that involved experimenting and the military sent her in to investigate and this was what she had found. It seemed like the job never got easier.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:26 pm

(Speech impediment.....Is my accent that bad...? Welcome back.)

Walter almost pissed himself as a woman came out of nowhere and pointed her shotgun at him. Being his perverted self, his fear disappeared as he processed the thought again. A vomen....She looks better zhan I figured I vould find in zhis mess.... He put his hands up and answered her question. "I'm Valter Barrecks, Immortal Medical Tech. I'm scientist, and he's a cop. Could you lower your gun? I vould hate for you to kill me before I take you on zhe "ride" of your life" Walter had a dirty smirk, and now seemed to be examining her better, or to most, staring at her body.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:40 pm

((Thanks a bunch, Amanda. =D If I may call you so.))

"What the douche over there means is this: E's a scientist, I'ma cop. Not mates, mind you. Reluctant buddies? Aidunno. But ya know wot I mean, right, girlie? Anywho it's not quite good te shoot em quite yet, aye?" Mikhos asked, grinning.

The shotgun wasn't pointed at him, luckily. Walter would always be the first to go in a bad situation.

Mikhos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 pm

((Ima re join this now-ish)) Anarak had heard Gunfire all over the city for a while now. He had fallen behind while running earlier, now he was alone. Walking down the street he heard voices coming from the house next to him. Two familiar one not entering the house he saw evidence of a fight, mainly blood on the floor. walking up the steps quietly as possible he stayed on the alert, the woman at the top had a shotgun raised. It was all he needed raising the half loaded hand gun strapped to his leg he pressed it to the back of the womans skull. "Lower the gun lady, no one will get hurt."

Himros
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:44 pm

OOC: XD Well, Xersist, she couldn't really hear very well from where she was at. And thanks. ^^
I don't mind if you call me by my name. ^_^

IC:
Shyanne looked between the two. It was hard to determine if she could trust anyone around here but at least these two were more sane than the things she's had to deal with up until now. Well, that was what she thought until the man that she had her shotgun aiming at made a remark and her eyes shot at him seriously thinking she might want to shoot. Dismissing the idea she was about to speak before someone came up behind her and rested something hard against the back of her head. As he spoke she lowered her gun and exhaled deeply as if agitated. "I wasn't going to shoot them. Now you can put that gun away yourself." She said sharply as she lifted her gun up and turned it upside down then resting it in the holster on her back.

"What's going on here? I was told that I was to go on a mission because of some experiment thing. I wasn't told I would be attacked by psycho, blood thirsty people. Children no less." She said looking from the cop to the scientist. Keeping her eyes on the man who called himself Walter, she had an idea that he would know more about what was going on than anyone else since he was the scientist in this little contraption.

Aelita
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!