Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:40 pm

OOC Thread

Name: Mikhos Rollins, Carnegie Ally P.D.
Class: Cop
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 129 lb.
Hair: Red
Skin: Slightly Pale
Eyes: Topaz
Appearance: A leanly muscled young man, Mikhos's long, side parted red bangs hang in his face. Wearing a brown leather jacket, a Bomber 3 to be exact, a tight Bloc Party tee shirt, a studded belt with a large Crescent moon belt buckle. He also wears grungy jeans, and neon orange Chuck Taylor high tops.
Weapons and Fighting Style: Dual Magnum, close range.
Abilities/Weaknesses: Incredible Speed, Agility. Spooked easily, fragile. Not too wise. A chain smoker, yet has a tenor voice.
Martial Arts: Basic Thai Boxing knowledge.
Items/Guns: Jericho Magnum
3 clips.
D.Eagle +
Handheld radio.
"Spray Paint" +
Rope

+ Indicates found along the story.
----------------------
"So you're a cop now? Really?"
"Yeah, ded, I finished Police Academy today."
"Oh, wow. My son's finally do something."
"You said that when I started working at Silver Records."
"Yeah, but this time you're doing more than something like that."
"Awright, Dad, whatev. I'll talk to you later."

Mikhos hung up the phone, grabbing a cup of coffee and his jacket. He even got to work tonight. Popping a cigarette in his mouth, he grabbed his keys and went out the door. He got in his unmarked car, for Mikhos was a volunteer cop. He was basically undercover.

Pulling out of the apartment building parking lot, he turned on the radio. First day of work. Couldn't be too hard.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Re: Immortal Medical: Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:25 pm

Name: Walter Barrecks, Jack of many trades
Class: IM Scientist/ Figher
Height: 6'
Weight: 190 lb.
Hair: Brown, messy, short
Eyes: Green
Appearance: A young, somewhat strong man. He looks to have been endlessy working always. He wears a black tee, camo pants, and a trenchcoat.
Weapons and Fighting Style: Tanto, melee to close
Abilities/Weaknesses: Very strong, very smart, has common sense, but uses only his brute force. He creates and upgrades items, fights with several styles. Walter is too cocky and pride for his own good. He also drinks large amounts of alcohol, which is good for him until he is needed to do something. He also is perverted, and tends to "try" to sweet talk women, but his comedian style rants leave him an asshole.
Martial Arts: Advanced Drunken style, Advanced Karate
Items/Guns: Carrier bag, comics, Infection cleaning kit, 12 doses of paralytic fluid, several syringes. Lots of booze.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walter stood in the lab, mixing chemicals, and testing some poor sap they found. He listened to his CD player, and peaked his head up to see the one of the labs interns, some brunette in here 20's. She dropped something, and reached down to get it, while Walter attemped to see up her skirt. He lost his concentraion, and dumped something on his arm, burning his flesh "Ach Sheisiuss" He thought nothing of it, but it caused him to become infected. He cleaned the wound, but experanced what it was like for 5 minutes time as he let the cleaners do thier work. Well, three days later, everything has gone haywire, and the poor sap was now zombiefied. Walter ran from the room, leaving the people for dead.....
Last edited by Walter Barrecks on Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:31 pm

Name: Anarak Calbut
Class: Military shotgunner
Height: 6'3
Weight: 185lb
Hair: brown
Eyes: Green
Heritage: part Irish, generally explains the accent was moved into the uk only recently
Appearance: Camo pants with sturdy black boots, with a flak jacket on over the plain grey T shirt.
Weapons and Fighting Style: Shotgun W/ basic melee.
Abilities/Weaknesses: Very hardy, adapted to breaking enemy ranks, Former heroine addict joined the miliary in a last ditch effort to straighten himself out.
Martial Arts: Basic Savate Street and Formal.
Items/Guns: Spas shotgun, 20 rounds. SOCOM 6 rounds (1/2 clip) basic med kit (Bandages and painkillers)
Last edited by Himros on Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:00 pm

Anarak looked around, he'd been called in. and told he had to go to some middle of fucking nowhere town 'woodvale' something about a quarintine. he didn't really care. It's what he got paid for. really, it didn't make a difference who he was standing against, as long as he had a shotgun.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:42 am

His police cruiser was just happening to pass the Immortal Medical center minutes before, and now was going through the Defurt Mall, a twenty km/h area. It was just about closing time at the mall, and Mikhos would have liked to bag a DUI or some speeder on his first day. It would have been fun. Sipping from his mug of coffee, he had the biggest urge to go to a donut shop. Baked goods were his favorite food.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:09 am

Walter swigged a bottle of vodka, serving a bit in his car. He was going 70 km/h down the road, and starting going through the mall area. He missed the sign saying how fast he is suppose to go, but it didn't matter to him, he was going for some more liquer and supplies. He drove by a cop car, thinking it was just a plain old car with lights.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:09 pm

This sod thinks he can go that fast, HERE?" He asked no one, pretending he had a camcorder with him. Flicking on his lights, he sped off after the drunken scientist, hoping the guy'd pull over eventually. Passing a truck, he was just behind the perpetrator.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:40 pm

Walter pulled over compilently, but was still in awe to why. "Vha- Vha- -Vhat's wrong officer, I know I vas going 5 km over zhe spheed limit right? I vas running from zhose damn zombies." He looked at the cop laughing, and pullignout his IM card, License

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kel_Thuzad on Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:59 am

Name: "Sparky" Name Unknown
Class: Military Sharpshooter ((rifleman I guess :P))
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 239 lb.
Hair: Brownish
Skin: White, But tanned.
Eyes: Blue
Appearance: Tall and full of muscles. Keeps Himself clean, but is in no way a clean freak. Usually wearing his old Military outfits. He perfers his hair to be a buzzcut, but it has grown out about and is about half a inch long. Almost always has a cigare in his mouth.
Weapons and Fighting Style: Sniper rifle/Assault rifle/rifle, always single shot, Long Range. Good at Melee
Abilities/Weaknesses: Expert Marksman. Dosent Exactly have emotions though. Which can be a good thing, and a bad thing. VERY strong. but not exactly fast. Perfers Long range, but can Melee.
Martial Arts: Boxing
Items/Guns: Springfield, 2 clips. Sausage Sub (( :D )). Cigars. Lighter (half empty).
--------------
((adding when i get home :P))

Kel_Thuzad
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Mikhos asked the man, of course rudely, how fast he was going. When Walter asked five kilometers, Mikhos swore at him. "You arse, you were going fifty kilometers over the speed limit!" He was met with German as Walter fished around for his liscense and registration.
When told about zombies, mikhos laughed. "Zombies? What in bloody hell are you on?"
"You really want to know?"
"No, I don't." Mikhos said, angrily. "You've either got a four hundred quid fine, or I'll see your arse in court."
Walter grumbled, looking in his wallet. "Feek du sheisucoft, ich vill feek du weibchan......" He spoke now, being able to be understood. "I'll see you in court."
"Alright." Mikhos said, not amused. He wrote up a slip and gave it to Walter. "Try to have a nice night, you berk."
"GOTO TATA!!" Walter yelled out his window as Mikhos was getting into his car.
"That's fifty more for harassing an officer!" Mikhos hollered back, getting into a car. "Blokes these days." He said to the non-existent camcorder as he drove off.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kel_Thuzad on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:47 pm

((Im going to let jacob introduce sparky into the story, but heres something for the mean time... sorry for the length :D))

The sound of jeeps and trucks can be heard in the distance. Sparky's spotter adjusts his binoculars to find his target. "Target spotted. 2 o'clock. Adjust 3 clicks up, 2 right." Sparky adjusts his scope appropriately and aims at the target. Clicking 3 up and 2 right. This took into consideration the wind, distance, and even the curvature of the earth. It was not easy to do slowly and quietly. After laying on you're stomach for 3 days, with the same guy next to you, and only enough food for 2 days. It was a very strenuous ordeal.

Imagesparky in action...

"Permission to take the shot... Over" Sparky waits patiently in dead silence for a response from command.
"Permission Granted. Take out only target. You ride will be there in a few hours. Over."
"Roger that, Sparky out..."

He pulls back the bolt on his C3A1, he then slowly slips in a 7.62 NATO round. Closing the bolt slowly trying not to get it trapped in his ghillie suit. The bolt clicks in place, Sparky flicks off the safety.

"Firing..." Sparky quietly says to his spotter. He puts his finger on the trigger and easily pulls the trigger.
"Hit..." The spotters joy was evident, but he couldn't express it in fear the terrorist, who's commander was just shot, would hear him.

The Terrorist leader was on the ground, his comrades fleeing around him. Fortunetly for them, Sparky wasn't after them. The terrorists began firing into the hills. Naturally coming no were near Sparky and his spotter.

"Target down command. Hurry up that evac." Sparky said jokingly.
"Good job Sparky, you're ride is on its way, no ETA unknown. Its taking some fire so hold on tight... Over."
"Will do sir. Out" Sparky laid down the mic, flipped the safety back on his sniper, and lowered the bi-pod.

The next day when Sparky and his spotter were back at the base...

A Corporal was walking towards sparky and his buds who were resting in a tent and playing cards. Sparky had a huge pile of chips in from of him, and a huge smile on his face.

"Master Sergeant Sparky. I have a letter for you from the General. He sends his best regards." The Corporal sets down the letter and quickly walks out of the tent.

Sparky looks around in a questioned look on his face. He laughs a little bit and opens the letter.

"Skip my round guys I gotta read this." Sparky opens the letter and steps outside. He begins to read it to himself. Most of it is just humble jumble top brass crap. But three sentences compiles it all.

"I am glad to inform you as you're commander, that you are being honorably discharged. You have served you're nation well son. You deserve some rest."

Sparky stares at the letter for a moment. He does not know what to think. He can finally start a normal life... But his life IS the military. He slowly walks inside the tent and sits inside. He sets down the letter and continues to play cards.

-------
((kk jacob introduce me from there lol))

Kel_Thuzad
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:38 pm

He went home. It was late- Charlotte was already asleep. He got into bed, just in his boxers, and fell asleep quickly after brushing his teeth. He woke up about 5 hours later, having to pee. Walking out of the bathroom he grabbed a cigarette and went onto the porch of his apartment. enjoying the night time breeze. Throwing the cig off of the balcony, he went to go to sleep, but Charlotte was up.
"Hey, babe, what's wrong?" He asked, sensing trouble.
Charlotte didn't answer, but the bite mark on her arm was pretty nasty looking.
"Charlotte?" He asked, as she took a step closer. "Babe?"

She took another step, attempting to grab him by the shoulders.
"What's wrong? Answer me!"
The only answer Mikhos got was a growl, a menacing one, not one of those playful ones Charlotte would give every once and a while. She grabbed him by the shoulder, and Mikhos didn't stop her.
But when she tried to bite him he jumped back.
"Charlotte, what are you doing?!" He asked. That was a bite meant to hurt.
No answer still, Mikhos was starting to worry.
"This isn't a joke, Shar, what are you doing? Stop it!"

As she went after him again, he pushed her back.
"You know I'm a cop, Shar. Stop. Please."
She slugged him in the face, attempting to bite him on the shoulder. He had her on the floor in a second. The ferocity of the growl she gave scared Mikhos. She wanted to hurt him, alright.
He rolled off of her, getting his Jericho from it's holster.
"Don't move." He said, leveling it to her.
As she got up, she attempted to bite Mikhos once more. He jumped back, and the way he saw her move scared him.
She moaned, attempting to go after him once more.

"Try it again and I will shoot." Mikhos said.
'I was just running from some zombies, man, don't you underztand?'
Suddenly Mr. Walter Barrecks didn't sound so crazy.

She went after him again.
"I love you Charlotte."
Bang.

Mikhos took another sip from the vodka bottle.
Maybe he could drown the hysteria in alcohol.
His girlfriend of 2 years was dead. He shot her.
Along with his neighbor, Mr. Gerrison.
Something was wrong in the city of Woodvale.
Very wrong.

Lost in drunken thought, Mikhos's car plowed into a streetlight that wasn't on.
Pulling himself out of his car, he fell to his knees.. He was bleeding from the forehead. Not too wounded, the airbag saw to that.
The light was off before I hit it.
Mikhos puked, and rolled over about 15 feet, off the road.
He passed out.

An adult, a tall, muscular man who seemed to be from the military was helping him off his feet.
"Damnit, kid, you're gonna get yourself killed."
"Wha....?" Mikhos asked, still in a slight stupor.
Last edited by Jakob Gray on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:52 pm

( it's gomo tata Jake)
Walter drove by what appeared to be a crased car. He stopped and stepped out of the car. He looked over the side of the car, to see a rather large man, and a familar face. Shit, that cop He looked up at the man pulling up the cop. "Vhat zhe hell? Zhis guy pulled me over for speeding and drinking, but he crashes his car, drinking his asre off. Drashinai toko"

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:51 pm

Name: Alex Kelley
Class: Military - Soldier
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155 Pounds.
Hair: Brown, buzzed
Skin: Slightly tanned white
Eyes: Hazel
Appearance: Slightly short with a lean but muscular build. Nikko's wearing his black work boots (light industrial, not military), a pair of Urban Camo style cargo pants, a black wife-beater, with a grey pullover hoodie over that, with a open black denim jacket layered over the hoodie.
Weapons and Fighting Style: .44 Caliber Revolver, M16 Rifle. Fighting style: Boxing.
Abilities/Weaknesses: Great endurance for walking/jogging, though becomes tired quickly if forced to sprint/run hard for ten minutes or so (due to his smoking.). Very adept at Urban fighting, i.e. finding cover, using buildings/city environment, climbing laders/gutters/fences, etc.. He's got a rare physical disorder that makes him need to drink water or any liquid atleast once an hour, or he feels and acts as if he's slightly dehydrated.
Martial Arts: Took boxing lessons at age 14, and boxed in High-school and in the military.
Items/Guns: .44 Cal. Revolver long-barrel, M16 assault rifle, with 24 rounds for his pistol and three extra clips (90 rounds extra) for his M16. Also in his back pack he has a carton of Cigarettes (Camel Wides to be exact! Haha my personal fave. :P), a gallon jug of water, a can of butane (for his lighter), and a portable radio (not a walkie-talkie.). In his pockets he has his trusty lighter, his cell-phone, and a picture of his girlfriend, who happens to be on vacation (Her name is Kristina).

OOC: So, yeah, exactly where are we on the level of the infection and all that? How common right now is it to see zombies? Etc.. Sorry just can't tell from the original post and what's going on now..

IC: Alex had just gotten done with drill at the military barracks a while ago, and was walking back to his apartmeant. He walked by a wreck, someone had crashed their car into a light post. 'Fuckin' drunks.' Alex thought to himself as he continued on. There'd been some live fire training today, so Alex was carrying his M16, though he had it in a case so he wouldn't be harrassed for having an exposed weapon. Alex just continued on, his complex just a few blocks away.

He climbed up the steps to his door and used the key to unlock it. He went inside, setting his pack down on the couch and taking his M16 out of it's case. He took the weapon and put it back in the bedroom, on his girlfriend's side of the bed. He didn't know why, but every time she was away, he did that. Perhaps it was so he'd feel SOMETHING in the bed next to him, maybe it was so he felt like her space was protected. Either way, it's what he did whenever she was away. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer, popping the top off as he pulled out his cell and called Kristina.

"Hey baby, how're you doin?.. Yeah, that's good. Your parents glad to see you?... Yeah, I'm glad. I love you sweetie... Yeah, things're fine, had some drill today, now I'm just gonna kick back and play X-Box... You can't judge me, atleast I don't spend two hours in front of the mirror every morning!... Haha, I know babe, I'm just playin'. But have fun, I love you... Yes sweetie, everything's been quiet lately, no troubles... Yes, love you too, bye." Alex hung up his phone and made a B-Line for his chair, and his X-Box controller. He started up the machine and turned on the tv, and soon was playing Oblivion. He drank some more of his beer, and proceeded to try and close an oblivion gate, though it was quite difficult and he didn't really get anywhere. He kept playing, occaisionally getting up to grab a beer, as the night rolled in..
It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to achieve anything. -My attitude on life-

Axle
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

(About 20 or more zombies could exist)

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakob Gray on Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:49 pm

Walter Barrecks wrote:(About 20 or more zombies could exist)

((Now, it's like 4 AM.
There's about 100 zombies, maybe? They'll be in select areas, basically around the IM building and certain areas.))

Jakob Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:03 pm

OOC: Thanks guys, earlier I wasn't able to read everything in depth. Since the zombies are now a sizeable number inside the IM facility, I'm gonna assume that it's becoming noticeable around there. If what I do in this post isn't ok just say so, I'm just dying to get some action though :).

IC: Alex had drained a couple beers, and was half asleep in his chair. He'd given up on Oblivion for now, he was getting too tired to play anyways. Full on sleep was coming on, he could feel it. He had the next couple of days off, it would be good to sleep in...

Alex had drifted off, and been out for a little while, when all of a sudden his phone started ringing. He jumped awake, then dug around in the seat for the phone, finally retrieving it. 'Who the hell is calling me at this time?' Alex thought to himself as he looked to see who it was. It was his buddy, Nikko, a fellow soldier. "Hey bro, what's up?" Alex answered as he heard Nikko yawning. "Eh, shit I dunno man but I just got a call from the Sarge. Said he needs all available men to the Medical Facility, says it's important, some kind of riot or something.. I dunno I was barely awake when he called, but I know that we gotta get our gear and get over there." Alex sighed, and drank the last of a day old soda. "Alright, head on over and you can ride with me. Like hell am I gonna walk my ass over there again." Alex said, to which Nikko replied, "Alright, see you in a few." Alex flipped his phone shut, and proceeded to get out of his chair.

He'd grabbed his back pack again, and had his M16 slung over his shoulder, when Nikko knocked on the door. "Come in bro!" Alex yelled, and Nikko stepped inside. Nikko was a short guy, only Five feet Six inches, with long, wavy black hair. He was dressed in a pair of Camo pants, a light brown Tee, with a black zip up hoodie over that. He too had his M16 and his back-pack. "So," Alex started as he reached into the fridge and grabbed two energy drinks, throwing one to Nikko, "We don't know what we're doing exactly?" Nikko had caught the beverage and opened it, taking a drink, "Nope, but Sarge said grab our gear, didn't say what kind of gear though. I'm bringing my piece just in case, who the hell knows what this could turn into." Alex took a drink too, and nodded, saying, "True, true. Well, let's vamanos my friend, no sense dickin' around. The bosses might bite our heads off if we show up too late." Nikko laughed and said, "Yeah, let's go."

Alex and Nikko walked down the stairs and got in Alex's car, a red '03 Jetta. Alex turned the ignition, and as the car came alive, backed out of his spot and zoomed out of the parking lot. They hit the street a few minutes later, and were on their way to the Medical Facility. Alex didn't really know much about it, but rumors said that they did governmeant testing of new drugs in there. Only scientists and high-ups went in there, Alex just figured it was a boring place full of nerds and pocket-protectors. When they were a couple blocks away, they saw several military boys, fully armed and in uniform, along the sides of the road. They'd blocked off the road a little ways away, and Alex stopped as a soldier approached his car.

"What's your business here? Road's closed, take the detour." The soldier said, pointing toward a detour sign. "Hey we're military too, got an unofficial call from our Sarge to come and assist." Alex said, pointing to the M16's in the back and showing his military ID. "Ahh, alright. Well park your vehicle and follow me." Alex did so, and a minute later, him and Nikko had their weapons and were following the other soldier toward the building's front entrance.

When they got to the entrance, Alex was surprised. There were about twenty or so soldiers standing around, most of them from Alex's platoon. Sergeant Hemenway was standing with a small group of them, talking about something, so Alex and Nikko walked up to him in hopes of getting a briefing. Hemenway spotted them when they were a few feet away and smiled, saying, "Sorry about the wake-up call boys. Got a call myself, saying a bunch of the alarms are going off inside, and that I needed to get some people down here to make sure it wasn't anything big." Alex just grinned and said, "Eh, no problem Sarge. I was just sleeping." Hemenway turned and looked at the building, as Alex looked at his watch. 'Eh, 5:47 am. Whatever, I'll go home when this bull shit is cleared up.' Alex thought to himself as Hemenway spoke up again. "I'd send you boys home now, if I could just be sure that everything was ok. But I can't get in, bleedin' doors are locked up. And no one from the facility is responding, so yeah, now I'm waiting for my top brass to get back ahold of me, so we can all just go home. Probably some stupid wankers throwing rocks at the windows, or an alarm malfunctioning.."

Alex had dug around in his pack while listening to the Sarge, and brought forth a pack of cigarettes. He pulled one out and brought it to his lips, lighting it and taking a satisfying drag. Sarge looked over his shoulder at him and said, "Damn things'll kill you, son." Alex just shrugged and said, "It's almost six in the morning, I'm freezin' my arse off out here, I need SOME comfort." Just as Alex said that, the entire platoon's attention snapped to the door. A scientist, a pretty, young woman, was at the glass front doors, banging and screaming from the looks of it. They couldn't hear her though, the doors cut off virtually all sound. Hemenway and a few soldiers, including Alex and Nikko, ran forward, as a guard and several other scientists got to the door, all of them looking to be in a state of panic. By now they were all at the door, Hemenway and his soldiers trying to pull the doors open, as the group inside tried to push out. "WHAT IS IT?!" Hemenway and a few others were yelling, though all they could hear was muffled yelling.

Just then, Alex saw something that made him think he was seeing things. He stepped back and rubbed his eyes, and looked again, but the images were still there. Scientists were slowly shambling forward, but their skin was pale, and their eyes hollow. Many of them had blood dripping from their mouths, and all of them had gruesome looking wounds on their necks or shoulders, even their arms. "What the fuck?" Alex said quietly to himself, as he watched one of the strange looking scientists grab another scientist, and promptly bite into his neck. "HOLY SHIT!" Hemenway yelled, along with the other soldiers shouting out their shock. Now, the group of zombies were in full contact with the group of survivors, clawing at them, biting them, blood from the wounds of the recently bitten spurting up in showers, leaving spray and drops on the glass. Alex instantly unslung his M16 and pointed it at the door, to which Hemenway shouted, "HOLD YOUR FIRE! We have NO idea WHAT is going on here!" Alex didn't shoot, and kept the safety on, but didn't take the aim away from the zombies. "Fall back, now!" Hemenway said, as they all slowly backed away from the entrance.

As they got back to the parking lot, one of the other soldiers asked, "Sarge! What the bloody hell are those things?!" Hemenway just stopped in the parking lot, as the rest of the soldiers gathered around. He quietly said, "I dunno son, I don't know.."

Axle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kel_Thuzad on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:52 am

Sparky pulls the man out of the car. Easily yanking the small man out he begins to think what could have caused him to crash. The he smelt the alchohol on his breath. He could tell it was vodka, mainly because he spent 2 weeks bathed in the stuff when he was in russia.

"What the hell is you're problem? Jesus you nearly killed you're self." Sparky said in a angry tone.

Kel_Thuzad
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:37 pm

(I'll Chill with Alex then, Because we're bot Military. And on Duty))

"Permission to speak, Sir?" Anarak called, from Where he wast standing, Or Rather, Lounging. The Seargant looked over in what could be called Disgust. "Permission Gratned ...." Came the return call.
"I Think That they're The IM Techs, And I Think that they're Zombies. I mean it sounds crazy, but the last couple day's we have people that show up with nasty bites, and start beserking trying to kill anyone they can get there hands on, It's like something in one of those God Damned Sci-fi movies." That was all Anarak could choke out, before he became Aware of the eye's staring at him. He wished he could get a fix right now, it used to make everything better.

Himros
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Axle on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:45 pm

Alex listened as another soldier put in his two cents, saying that he thought these things were zombies. He apparentally became quite nervous as everyone watched him, and quit speaking. Alex took a few steps over toward him and said, "You know what, that's really not OUT of the question... I mean for God's sake, did you see those things attack the others? What kind of sane person attacks other people like that? These people aren't in their right minds.. And who knows what kinds of experiments these Medical people were doing inside of these locked halls.. I'm going with uh," Alex stopped, and took a second to look at the soldier. He recognized him as Anarak, a fellow soldier, and Alex thought him to be a shot-gunner. Alex basically didn't know him, but knew of him. "Anarak, on this one. I mean, this is like every zombie flick I've seen! Except for 28 Days Later.. I haven't seen these guys puke blood to infect.."

They all continued to stand around in the building's parking lot, observing the behavior of the zombies inside. They'd been doing so for about an hour, and the group of soldiers had even taken a vote as to WHAT to call these creatures. The two finalist choices had been 'Shamblers', or the classic, 'Zombies.' Zombies had won with a 3-to-1 vote ratio. 'C'mon,' Alex thought to himself, 'Zombies are zombies. Doesn't matter what stupid name you put on 'em, in the end, when you're getting eaten by them, you're going to say, "AHH! ZOMBIES ARE EATING MY FLESH!"' Alex finished his bizarre thought with his cigarette, taking the final drag as the butt started to burn, and threw it to the ground. Alex walked up to Anarak and said, "Alex Kelley, soldier. I've heard about you and know your name, but I don't know you, so uh.. It's a pleasure!" Alex had extended his hand toward Anarak, wanting to talk to someone while they waited this crisis out.

Axle
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.