Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Naruto: Winds of Change

Important Role Reservation

a part of “Naruto: Winds of Change”, a fictional universe by Leocedus.

Centuries after the events of "The Last", the ninja world continues on as it always had. The story is however about to change as new shinobi enter the scene. What will you make the story to be?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Winds of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important Role Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:12 am

Here is where you reserve a specific role in the Naruto world. May it be the rank of Hokage or a membership in the new faction Shojuko, you must reserve the spot here before making your character. Simply ask for the role here and it may or may not be approved.

Hokage: Taken
Raikage: Open
Tsuchikage: Open
Kazekage: Reserved

Kage of Hidden Grass: Open
Kage of Hidden Rain: Open
Kage of Hidden Sound: Open
Kage of Hidden Frost: Open

Shojuko Leader: Open
Shojuko 1: Open
Shojuko 2: Open
Shojuko 3: Open
Shojuko 4: Open
Shojuko 5: Open
Shojuko 6: Open
Shojuko 7: Open
Shojuko 8: Open
Shojuko 9: Open

In order to gain ownership of one of the Senjutsu Blades (replacing the Seven Mist Blades) you must take a test of combat in order to gain the blade. Tests are administered by the rp owner in the RP Tests thread.

Sage Blade Owner 1: Open
Sage Blade Owner 2: Open
Sage Blade Owner 3: Open
Sage Blade Owner 4: Open
Sage Blade Owner 5: Open
Sage Blade Owner 6: Open
Sage Blade Owner 7: Open

The Biju Temple Guards are devoted to never allowing the Tailed Beasts to be used as weapons again, and are led by an old Sage who convinced the jinchuriki of old to give up their beasts in order to protect them. The Great Sage is kept alive only by the seal in which he both created and is eternally trapped in, using his body as the seals source of power to hold the Ten Tails lifeless husk trapped within the temple.

Great Sage: Open
Guardian 1: Open
Guardian 2: Open
Guardian 3: Open
Guardian 4: Open
Last edited by Leocedus on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leocedus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Important Role Reservation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:36 am

May I reserve the Kazekage? And do you plan on uploading a profile template or should we just make our own?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hingyou
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:55 am

Yes you may, and no I would like to see what people come up with, as i am not very creative when it comes to Biography pages as my own character page shows.

Leocedus
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon Brigade on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm

An original Naruto fanfic? Count me in.

I'd be interested in playing as one of the Shojuko seeing as how they're probably going to be one the key figures. The only things is there wasn't that much information provided for who they were. However, if you guys want to keep it a secret for now I'm more than fine with that.

Dragon Brigade
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leocedus on Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:50 am

Sorry it took me so long to respond, school has had me busy ^-^ Reserved spot for a Shojuko is yours.

Leocedus
Member for 7 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!