Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation: Login

IMPORTANT STUFF

a part of “Operation: Login”, a fictional universe by cielo-drago.

A new MMORPG has opened up, trapping over a million players inside. The only way to get out is to either kill other players in the biggest combat tournament, or locate the two game masters that seem intent on keeping everyone here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation: Login”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

IMPORTANT STUFF

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 3:01 am

Where I'll be putting updates and stuff like that :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: IMPORTANT STUFF

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 4:31 am

To prevent the game from over flowing with too many girl characters, I'll be putting a short ban on females. For the current WIP,(Erai Kimura) you're fine.

For the people who haven't started on your character please help out and play a man? This is just to have a diversity, and not only female characters in the role-play.
Thank you very much~

In other news, I'll be doing minor edits,especially if you copied the layout before (which is my fault, sorry for that) I finished editing it, and will be sticking in levels in now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 7:11 am

We currently have 1 male character as a WIP, so if we get two more (Counting the other leader as a male, so basically just one other guy from either guild) The female ban can be lifted.

People who have reserved a position, please make sure it is completed by 6/2. Valid until 11:59 PM Hawaii time which is -10 UTC. If you need an extension, just shoot me a PM or IM, and I'll give you two more days. :)

As for the profiles, I'll be adding another addition to it. Just a optional thing, if you want to do it. This can be added under the "EDEN CHARACTER" section.

Code: Select all
[b]|| Guild ||: [/b]

[b]|| @Home ||: [/b]
(ROOT TOWN your player's @home is in. Can be either the guild's @home or personal)

[b]|| Contact Book ||: [/b]
(MEMBER ADDRESSES YOUR PLAYER HAS EXCHANGED WITH)
*All guild members will have each other in their record.

All Locations has been added under places, and I will be adding icons for it tomorrow...or later today since it's now 2 AM. uwu;;. I have made a GPS thread for you to register and design your character's @home...Completely optional, and just something to do if you're bored.

As for the role-play starting date, I'm aiming for 6/1, or maybe earlier if we can get all of our profiles in. Just need at least 3 members from each guild, and we should be good to go!

And I'll be going offline now. If there are any reservations while I am offline, I'm taking first come first serve. If you would still like to participate, feel free to message me, and we'll see what we can do for you.
Offline~

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 am

Well you can guarantee my character will be male, so add that to the tally.

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 9:01 am

whispers we have enough males, female ban is lifted.

*Please try to avoid posting on this page, since I'm gonna try to keep it purely announcements :)

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat May 31, 2014 5:54 pm

Home page is updated with current reservations. As of now, we have fulfilled all the starter roles the role-play has. Any additional roles will probably include a maybe up-and-coming guild, and possibly a guild who supports staying in EDEN. If anyone is interested in these roles, just tell me and I can arrange it. (These roles are also available for people who are currently in the rp, if you think you can handle another character.) Independent/solo characters are also welcomed as well.

That being said, levels will now be assigned to the accepted character.

The profile skeleton will not have the added section on player data in the earlier section, since that is all optional.

Once the role-play begins, the time setting is about the end of the first year. So, sometime around November, and about one month away from the tournament. I suggest planning with your guild members for prior relationship established. If anyone would like to be friends with a Game Master, feel free to ask me, or Ville.Sunfall for an established relationship.

Here's a hint for Game Master tracking: They both have a specific ROOT TOWN, & AREA they like to be in at certain times in the day.

Oh yes, don't forget to smile. :)

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby urgoddessyvie on Sat May 31, 2014 11:31 pm

Psst. I'd be interested in playing a lone character if you're accepting.
What are you saying? Beth Childs isn't dead! She's alive, alive I say!

urgoddessyvie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:49 am

Pleased to announce we now have 2 new roles up for grabs! Both characters are a tag team, who current rank #1 in the tag team battle PVP arena. Because of their ability to sync with each other almost flawlessly, they recently have been suspected of being the two elusive Game Masters.

They take on a ying and yang aspect, with the black and white color scheming that they have, and also with their clashing personalities.

The girl is known to be cold, and ruthless, usually only talking to her partner. The boy on the other hand has been known to be warm, and out-going with people, and usually does the talking for the two. Not to mention they are usually seen together.

These positions will be open to new people who are interested for 24 hours. If no one seems interested, players currently in the role-play may reserve them if they wish.

Thank you very much~

That being said, I'll be offline for a few hours uwu.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:06 pm

Positions have been filled, please try to finish it ASAP so we can get started soon. I'll try and add more positions if I think of any, but solo players are still welcome to join since we currently have one solo player.

Following people have about 36 hours to complete their character:
Cato the Great

Following people's character are due on 6/3 by 11:59 PM -10 UTC:
Miyer
Skwidge

*Please note that characters must be accepted by the end of the time limit, and not a WIP. If any problems please feel free to contact me for an extension.

I will be making a few changes to the FIELD SYSTEMS later on today, and will announce some of the ARENA or PVP type of battles.

Groups for the guild has been made to discuss things for each guild. Feel free to create OOC topics if you think it's needed.

Role-play is set to begin sometime this week, no later then 6/4.

Thank you~

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:31 am

The Role-play will begin sometime tomorrow. Sorry for the long wait. I had to buy a new laptop. AREA systems are updated, PVP system will be updated tomorrow!

The following users have lost their roles:
-Cato the Great
-Miyer

Due tomorrow:
-C O S M I C
-pheonixgirl (please try to finish ASAP)

Sorry once again, My hard drive crashed a few days ago, so I had to get a new one.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:37 am

Hate when the computers do that.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:46 pm

I have to say, your guys's characters are looking pretty great.

Good luck once we start. Hope we all get along greatly xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:07 am

Role-Play is now OPEN!

Please remember to change your location, depending where your character is. Any AREA setting will be just posted in the location of "EDEN" and any TOWN is in the location.

Thank you for being patient! The home screen will be updated shortly with new open positions.

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cielo-drago on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 am

Quick Reminder: Don't forget to keep track of your posts to let your character level up!

cielo-drago
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!