Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Butler's Secret

Important stuffies!

a part of “The Butler's Secret”, a fictional universe by kailani98.

Four guardian angels were sent to become butlers for special rich children. Other lower class angels accompanied them. The lower angels became the maid and the other servants. The rich kids have no clue until a series of horrid events.(No spots left!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Butler's Secret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Important stuffies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:07 pm

by who you work for. Rank, I think, is a whole different subject.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 pm

Ya once I thought about it (and got some caffeine in me) it makes more sense that way. x3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Ok if anyone has 1/2/3 friends who would play a male ask them. We just need three more males. Then we may start.

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cyt on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey Kai, I made my application for the Gardener last night. If you don't see it I can re post it and then you can accept/deny/whatever, but you don't seem to know I applied...?

Cyt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kit_kat on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Ah I can't stop trying to make Hikaru better!! Everyone's character is so much better then mine TT_TT why must I fail
The Race Is Long But In The End It's Only With Yourself
~Baz Luhrmann~

Kit_kat
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NekopirePrincess on Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm

If it helps I put up a wanted add under the "rpers needed" section. Hopefully we get the last few people :3

NekopirePrincess
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:05 pm

I just had a stray thought... do the butlers, as the guardian angels, have anything that make them different from the other servants?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Not sure if it was asked already but how long have the butlers and servants been around? Since the kid was young or just after the parents "pass"? They obviously know each other for a while just a estimated time...for knowledge's sake is all
"You'll have to be a little more specific --- A lot of things are my fault."

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

Hey, so, quick question. What are the angel's powers limited to? I mean, I was hoping to JesusMod (will discuss in more depth later) by possibly having my character removing his own wings, giving them to his mastress to escape at one point...additionally, I would find it cool to have the power of blessings/miracles. Maybe each angel can bestow three?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Ok so to answer Wakes question the difference is that the guardian angels are the main thing. The servants are kind of their back up. The guardians are a little bit more experienced lets put it that way.

@NaotoArisato I want to say that the angels have been around ever since the rich kids were born. They have lived a bit longer but their main mission is to protect the kid now. They don't know each other though. They all are in different sections of work and Heaven so they have just been brought together now.

@NewKidOnTheBlock The angels are more weak on Earth so there powers are just a bit more abnormal to humans. Like extra strength, better reflexes (like cat like reflexes), they can jump higher, run faster, stuff along those lines. They are supposed to be like humans so they don't really have really powers on Earth. There wings don't show and I don't think you should remove your wings. No.... Please?

@Everyone I thought our people could meet like this. Well this is how the beginning will be:

All the rich kids are living normal lives blah blah blah. Couple days maybe one or two or three. Anyways the kids will get invitations to a party. Its a dance party for rich people. Its gonna be a party for certain people. Like there is going to be the four main rich kids and then there will be other lower rich people. IT will just be a party and they could meet that way. They can become friends blah blah blah. What do you guys think?

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:35 pm

I think it works out fine this way. Though I still the angels should be allowed to show their wings sometimes, even if we at least put some restrictions on when and how long they can be in use. (Mostly so I can do that epic fight scene I talked about earlier XD)

Which reminds me! There's to subjects I want to bring up. The first is how are we going to handle NPC's like the demons and whatever other villains or bystanders in the story. I can make a few suggestions and handle a few villain roles if needed.

The second is something about Valor's character which I might talk with you over PM Kailnai.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lazuli on Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Works with me~ I kind of figured they'd be there since they were young. And so most if not all the angels don't know each other at all, right? So they'll be complete strangers to each other when they meet at the party...gotcha.

lazuli
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Okay. Just as long as it was clarified.

However...can angels sense the "outworldly"? That is, can angels sense who else is angels or demons?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:21 am

@NewKidOnTheBlock Yes the angels can sense them. Although they can't sense Vel. THey have to figure it out on their own.

AND OMG GUYS ALL SPOTS TAKEN I WILL START THE POSTING!

kailani98
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VOCALOID016 on Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:39 am

Yup, this is all sorted, then ;D

Ima writing my post now :P
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

ImageImage

VOCALOID016
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!