Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wicker House

Impressions!

a part of “Wicker House”, a fictional universe by Attie.

The Wicker House is host to those who reside in it, both dead and alive. It will test the perspectives of the tenants with paranormal activity.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wicker House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Impressions!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Tue May 26, 2015 9:36 pm

In any sort of format you like, put down your character's name at the top and then list out the rest and the impression your characters has of them.

The list so far:

Theo
Haven
Olav
Aimee
Mabel
William

(Bonus!)
Ms. Burns
Mrs. Watters
Hugo Jameson
Other NPCs can go here and we can update as we meet them?

Just food for thought. As long as we're having fun (:
Last edited by Attie on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Impressions!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Tue May 26, 2015 10:59 pm

Aimee Scott
Updated: 6 . 1 .15

In general:
Looks like I'm one of the last people to take a room. Odd how I managed to get a nice one since there was only a couple left. I'm kind of surprised, actually, that no one has taken the master room. Maybe we're all just going for the cheaper option, it feels like it should be reserved for tenants who are a couple? I don't know, but I have this weird noise in the back of my mind telling me everyone here has already gotten to know each other and I'm like some sort of crazy fourth wheel.

Theo
So... He's kind of a... You know, one of those guys who either does one of two things: becomes his worst enemy and destroys himself with his habits or ... he realizes that turn around is necessary to live.

Okay, fine. I might be judging him purely upon his couch-episode. I've just seen the act before, mostly in richer status.

Haven
Probably the most confident female in the house. I like her, but she intimidates me a lot. However, I feel safe around her. She just seems to have her shit together.

Olav
Generous. Chatty. Small-talk. Olav has met people before. I wonder, though, as he looks the oldest of us all, why he's rooming with a bunch of younger adults at Wicker?

Mabel
I am definitely going to strive to become friends with this girl. Not friends like Haven but friends like I know she's going to understand me on personal levels and I am definitely feeling like I need that. -- Haven can come, too, but I'm not sure she'd be in to girl-talk, 'girl's night' things. Shoot, Mabel may not either... Standby.

William
I'm used to seeing people are seemingly flawless looking at him. It's kind of a blast from the past life I had, when I was the same. Like Olav, he seems sure enough of himself and isn't shy. Killer smile. I don't much care for sports, but maybe I'll go to one of the university games for moral support. Who knows.

NPCs
Updated: 5 . 26 .15

Mrs. Watters
I'm pretty sure this lady is on her death bed. Who makes an ad and then doesn't show? And who is old enough to own a house like this, yeesh? Don't get me wrong.. It's /lovely/. Photographing in here will be the best experience for backdrops and natural lighting... But it feels like a morge, it's so ancient.

..And what the fuck happened in the basement?

Ms. Burns
She was really nice. I don't know much about her, but she was really nice. I wonder if she's good friends with Mrs. Watters or her caretaker or.. I dunno, as old as her? Beggars can't be choosers, I guess.

Hugo Jameson
He owns the coffee shop - named after him, I assume - near campus off the square. He takes really good care of his customers, too. I'm not a coffee drinker, but he's so personable it makes you want to buy something just to have a conversation for a while. I wonder if he's just that kind of person.
Last edited by Attie on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Tue May 26, 2015 11:47 pm

Theo Carter

Updated: 5 . 27 .15

Aimee
-Whistles- The girl next door, yeah? The one that looks like she ought to be on a magazine cover? What about her? I mean, if I had to take a shot in the dark, I'd probably say she was the popular girl in highschool that would've had her quarterback boyfriend give my gangly ass a wedgie in the locker room for shits and giggles, but who knows. At the end of the day. she didn't have her face in her fancy white and gold iphone or was spotted carting around a life times supply of starbucks, so I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

Haven
This one says she bakes, and smells like it too - I like 'er already. Dresses all edgy like - seems to cool for school, so I'll just have to win her over with some knock knock jokes if I want to get my hands on some of 'er cookies or something. Dig the tatts, 'of course. Comradery and all that. Who knows, if I'm lucky and get on 'er good side, maybe I can score a job at that bakery she mentioned.

Olav
Caught 'is name, and some foreign accent and that's about it. I dunno' what it is, but guy gives me the heebie jeebies about as much as Ms. Burns in a bathing suit does. Couldn't tell you why though, its a totally uncalled for opinion, because I'm sure he's a nice enough guy -- but it makes you wonder what sort of other wackos like me stumbled across some craigslist ad and thought 'Oh, lemme have some roommates and wear their skin as clothes'. Kidding, kidding.

Mable
Been there, done that.. I know withdrawal when I see it -- well, that, or she's got a nasty case of the flu when it's not exactly flu season. It took a good hard kick to the metaphorical nuts for me to quit, so I..can empathize. It's not easy, but I don't pity her. No point, because she's probably well aware of her own situation - at least I hope she is. I certainly don't want to hop on the bandwagon again, and I'm no big brother..but maybe I could help. I-I don't know.., depends on where she's at I guess. God fucking knows I'd of appreciated it if I'd had someone to sit up with me late at night while I emptied the contents of my stomach several times over..

NPCs

Updated: 5 . 26 .15
Mrs. Watters
Huh --- who?

Ms. Burns
Oh, the old lady. She's was alright, smelled a little wonky and reminded me of a member of the Adams Family, but there are worse things. On the not so good side..she called me Theodore..

Last edited by Artik on Wed May 27, 2015 8:00 am, edited 6 times in total.

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Tue May 26, 2015 11:48 pm

Amiee
"She seems... sweet. I don't really have much to say about her. She's pretty-- I think she models? I've seen her at the cafe before, so she must be a student,"

Theodore
"He's got a story-- easy. I'm not sure about him though-- I like him I guess. I don't know if I've seen him around before, but I might have. He seems like he'd be good in a party, or a fight, so that's good. I would've been his friend if I'd known him in New Orleans, and I've not really changed since then, so..."

Olav
"He's a working man, I think. A cab-driver? I can't say anything, we're both in jobs that don't get a lot of respect. He seems okay, but I don't think we'd be best friends, you know?"

Mabel
"I hate to say I know her, because I don't, but at the same time I do. I know... I know her type. Maybe I'm just seeing things from days gone by, or whatever, but I used to deal a lot with people like her-- I'd come to them mid-shakes and they'd want to relapse. Most of the time I'd want to tell them no, but money is money, you know? I really hope she gets out of it, cuts off clean. I hated seeing people relapse,"

William
"Jock. Can't say I hate him, can't say I like him either-- but who knows? He's aggressively polite, so that's a point in his direction. I'm the farthest thing in the world from polite, and I know that, so it's nice to see the other end of the spectrum,"

NPCs

Mrs. Watters

"Who rents a house without even coming to see the tenants? It's weird, I have to admit, and I'm at least 99.9% sure you could sell this place to a museum of some sort and make way more money than what we're paying for rent-- it's freaky, and just the idea of her gives me a bad vibe. But whatever, take what you get I guess, and the rent is cheap,"

Ms. Burns

"She's the one who showed me around, yea? She was pretty cool. She's old,"

Hugo Jameson

"I love Hugo. I don't say that lightly, but I really do. I miss my father, my real one, a lot... but I think I'd miss him more if I didn't have Hugo. He's been my father when I didn't have one for going on two years, I think. Plus, he pays me well and whenever I don't feel well he makes me nap upstairs instead of working. Whenever I want to try a new thing, or bake something new he's always very supportive. Plus, last year for my birthday he got me some really nice pants and a brand-new mixer, so... I owe him a lot. It's odd that I think of him as a father when in reality he's only like fifteen years older than me, though,"
Last edited by Possibility on Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Olav on Wed May 27, 2015 4:09 am

Olav Fossen
Updated 5. 27. 15

Aimee
"She seems like a nice girl with a cute smile.. I don't know much about her yet though... "

Haven
"I heard from Aimee that she's seen her working at the Cafe Hugo nearby. I don't know her schedule but I'll definitely pay her a visit sometime when I'm free. Mmmmmm.. Coffee and pastries... "

Theo
"I don't know much about him but he reminds me of a guy I used to know. I guy I really hated back in Norway... "

NPCs
Updated 5. 27. 15

Mrs. Watters
"Never even heard of her! "

Ms. Burns
"She seems pretty nice but also quite mysterious... "

Olav
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LogantheCope on Wed May 27, 2015 9:32 pm

Mabel North

《Theo》
"I can't help but shake my head when I notice him. He's wild, that much I can tell just from a look. Not a particularly bad thing but its also kind of anxiety inducing to watch him go from 90 to nothing in such a short span of time. He reminds me too much of myself when I'd get high, with the whole "never stop moving" or " passing out" aspect. He seems fun, though my perception of the word "fun" may be a little skewed. "

《Haven》
"She works at the Cafe...I saw her there, I mean I don't have all that much to say. I try to avoid her. .. not because I don't like her or anything, she intimidates me. And i'm afraid of what she may say to me. I think maybe I'd like to get to know her...Once I can wrap my mind around the idea that she isn't going to bite my head off...at least I don't think she will. I'm sure she's nicer than what I'm expecting! "

《Olav》
"The foreign guy? He's different from what I expected. A natural leader I would say. Just like everyone else he seems a bit off, but I'm not once to judge. I'd like to get to chat with him if given the chance. Maybe we could get along? "

《Aimee》
"In a way she's the closest thing I have to familiarity here. Even if we haven't spoken and I don't really know her well. I feel like shes seen her share of hardships and that makes me feel a little better. Not to mention she's somewhat quiet as well, I could see myself being friends with her In the future, I'm just not sure how she feels in regards to me.

《Ms. Burns》

"A little strange but I don't blame her. I'm sure she's seen her fair share in life and who wouldn't be strange after that? I get a weird feeling from her, but that's probably the paranoia talking. After all we have only spoken a handful of times since I decided to move in."

《Mrs. Watters》
"Can't say I know her..."

《Hugo Jameson》
"I've been to the Cafe a few times, and we've spoken before. He seems like a generally nice kind of guy, and very personable. I envy him in a way...He just seems to know how to relate to people far better than I ever could. "
“I still get nightmares. In fact, I get them so often I should be used to them by now. I'm not. No one ever really gets used to nightmares.” - House Of Leaves

"Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit." - Twenty One Pilots

LogantheCope
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!