Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. » Surviving the post-holiday apocalypse. » SL: 1097 Bestiary of Monsters »

Players Wanted: Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov » Spaceship Zero! A retro horror sci fi RP with rayguns :D »

Infinit World

Infinit World

a part of “Infinit World”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

A brand new patch for "Infinit World" has just been released bring new content to the game yet also many dark truths behind it. Follow the story and help save you and the subscribers among you...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infinit World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Infinit World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 am

We'll always be accepting members, its just as shown on the intro page. Its just that they have to do more work if they join in much later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erstwhile on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:30 am

Well making sure doesn't hurt. Thanks =) Looking forward to roleplaying with ya all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erstwhile
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:35 am

Np, btw guys In Strasza's post (After Hilde), will be an example of how "Dungeon Combat" is done excluding the fact that its going to be done in one post and all the attempts will be solved in the sentence and while testing this combat. I have to a conclusion that the default miss rate is 65 (65-100) is now what is needed to miss.. lol

Another big difference is that all your actions are done through attempts and on my post is when it is claimed if you hit or not after the round is over.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:04 pm

Hey singh sorry I'm taking forever with my character
I've just not been feeling rp stuff for the last few days
Imma work on it tonight and have it finished before I sleep ^_^

Venom0861
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Remember guys! If you DO NOT read, I will call you out and message you of everything you need to fix in your post. I placed those rules and such as a reason so as such I expect you to follow them. READ EVERYTHING on the OOC otherwise people MAY become confused in your post. Especially when it comes to actually navigating the world.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BigBadWolf on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:21 am

I was wondering if I could make a character that is high up in the Knights of Baldr. Not the leader, but maybe like second in command?

BigBadWolf
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:13 am

Yes, but you'll have to do a lot of 1 on 1 and message me for your character to know certain information and will have to have the level, if you don't reach that certain level then your not 2nd in command. Also do not assume because your second, Silver likes you more. In fact, He'd very well make Strasza the 2nd if she would actually accept but that comes from reading.

You didn't meet the requirements to be 2nd in command (Level wise), however coming a passing of a week, I will be able to do something about that. You just have to be qualified RP wise and depending on what you give me through the first chapter.

I will however give you to be a trusted member, your still going to need to give me 1 on 1 time excluding what i gave as public information (In-game knowledge). So when it comes to certain things you have to PM me. I suggest you read my histories if you want to know about the history of KoB and Shi.

and I edited and reviewed your character you can continue on.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BigBadWolf on Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:20 pm

Sure thing. I can do that. I'm working on my char history tonight. Would you be able to talk to me about what I should add about your characters? As a trusted member, I'm sure I'd hear a lot about them.

Also, should we just PM other people to set up relationships with them as well?

BigBadWolf
Member for 8 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:41 am

As a trusted member your basically trusted in the guild and passed normal formalities this however doesn't mean you'd know everything and hear a lot about certain events and such. In fact you'd probably known a little more then then the minimum. Have you ever been in a big guild on a MMO? (Not asking in a rude tone). Usually the higher officers discuss events and strategy as the lower officers follow up on that which is relayed. Second in command actually has a little more relations hearing from the Leader directly and acting as a face but when it comes to big decisions, its the leader who deals with most of that behind the scenes. No where does any of the leader's relationships come into play. Second In Command may be authorized to seek out someone for him but even then its not likely until now.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NethanielShade on Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:36 pm

I guess I failed to mention about how I will be unable to roleplay until Monday at earliest. So don't include me in any of your posts, yet, everyone. Tonight I have church and tomorrow and for the weekend I'll be visiting my father. Terribly sorry.
ImageImage

NethanielShade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Donated! Contributor Arc Warden Beta Tester Storyteller Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:03 pm

I'm giving everyone until the 5th day of my post before I post again. Those who're relying on other's in there post is up to you. I'm going to be posting on my characters every 5 days or less to keep things rolling. For those who haven't posted basically it extends your time. I don't mean to rush but I'm not doing inactivity or laziness. You have/had 5 days. Nathaniel its understandable, but even so with the timing you can easily keep up and write more to catch up. I doubt time will jump too far but still.

So expect a new round every 5 days or less!

I'm changing Strasza into a Dwarf caster, her character history along with my last post will changed to fit accordingly. The only reason for this is because we have none... and a lot of melee fighters so i'll change it up.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:07 pm

By the way, to basically keep track of how far we actually go in a dungeon and to say how far we get before having an encounter I'll be rolling a D20.

So of course first entrance will be 0% but since as Hilde she considers herself alone this time I will roll a D20 determining how far she gets before encounters. Thats how much you have to cover in one post to catch up if you enter. Do NOT make any encounters for yourself unless you're making small ones as if you noticed one appear and you ran or if your actually a level to beat them, you did so.. DO NOT say your level 1-15 and easily conquered it. I will call you out on it.

So for example I rolled 15

this means Hilde has gone 15/100% before encountering any foe.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:11 am

Ok my post is up. Sorry I took so long, I had a lot going on, but seeing as my character is all alone at this point it doesn't really matter too much. Don't worry if my character is in a group I won't force you to wait on me.
Laxnchill20

laxnchill20
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm giving everyone 1 more day to post since I have a tendency unless its a 1x1 rp I want to see at least another post in between.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:44 am

Just letting everyone know that, If Hilde completes the dungeon alone and post aren't being made near as much as they should, I'm cutting off the bonus for the other characters excluding my own. This is how I am as a GM. This chapter was an introduction, for everyone to get use to the system so no one is confused later on, else I wouldn't have rushed the Tower Dungeon. Granted I do want your characters to do what they would at first but even then, you have to supply post for that and get to it. If you're taking so long then your post better be damn good.

So basically - If I continue posting every round and only 1 person is posting... No one but those who keep up will get the "Arc/Dungeon bonus"

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby laxnchill20 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:47 am

Kyou probably won't make it to the tower dungeon (she's on the other side of the map anyway) but I will be posting more consistently from now on.

laxnchill20
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:34 am

Its not to say you have to join the dungeon but it is for if you are new to this type of RP with the system. Its a tutorial. It one reason I don't plan on rushing them like this later on.

Posting later tonight.

Sonicx00
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elyon on Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 pm

I should be able to post tonight, in a few hours.

Elyon
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!