Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Inhumans

Inhumans

a part of “Inhumans”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

They collected eight of the worst of the worst from all over the world to try and defeat an unknown evil coming to Earth. Will they be ready to fight in time or die trying?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inhumans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Inhumans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:01 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Inhumans"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Inhumans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:49 am

Leader of the Alphas, let's do this!

Passwords:
Color Code: FF4500
Superpower: Technopath, if I'm having any superpower I'm gonna have one that'll take over the world! Nah ha! How you gonna play your Pokemon Go without cellphones world?! Mahahahahahaaha!

Also I'mma change the FC. I'd rather use Brett Dalton if that's ok.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:04 am

FC: Rami Malek sounds great, I'm thinking very insane aha

Hex Code: #330033

Superpowers: Easy fly, who doesn't want to fly?

Also, how do you feel about taking a second character, I might want to make another one a bit later?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 am

Actually I changed my mind on Brett Dalton, I think I'll go with D.J. Cotrona instead.

CutUp
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 am

Yay! You are both reserved! Welcome aboard the crazy train. :)

@Unicorns: Great, the crazier the better. Haha. But, I love it when people can take more than one character so if you're interested in another later down the road let me know!

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:36 am

Actually nevermind my nevermind, I will go with Brett Dalton. Forgot that he's brothers with the Jared Leto FC, and Dalton looks more like Leto than Cotrona. Sorry.

CutUp
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:59 am

Hey there! Mind if I snag FC: Jared Leto?

I'll use #641E16, and I've always thought blood manipulation would be a pretty cool power - so maybe that would be my power?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 am

Hiya!

I would like to reserve Kiko Mizuhara please!

Hex: #ff9933

Superpower: I've always wanted telekinesis so that's probably what I'd pick. That or to have wings. My two superpower dreams. -sigh-
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:29 am

I've been thinking about it a bit so I think I'm just going to reserve Kristen Ritter as well if you don't mind,

Hex:#99cc00

Superpower: Flying again - ahh, what a dream

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:47 am

Hay, I was wondering if I could reserve Zoë Kravitz????

Hex: #ADD8E6

Superpower: Teleportation without a doubt, or possibly portals? I don't know, any superpower which allows me to travel to locations I have seen in a photo would be a dream as then I could travel the world easily. Think the power from the movie Jumper if you have seen it :P

Miyer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Hey Bleeding! We haven't RPed together in a while. How's is hanging, love? Been well? I miss your roleplays, btw. You always seem to make rad premises.

I'd like to snag a reserve on Theo James please! As for hex codes, I'm probably going to go with a mixture of #737373 and #0098b8.

For a superpower... Wow. I honestly don't know. I'd probably go with Air/Wind manipulation, because with that you can basically do anything.

Also I'm kinda sad you didn't have You Don't Own Me by Grace/G-Easy because that was honestly my favorite song on the soundtrack. I bought the soundtrack so it's all I play in the car now, and this song, along with Without Me gets blasted on the reg. Good shit. Doesn't stop me from wailing to Sucker For Pain and headbanging to Wreak Havoc.
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:30 pm

OMG! I come from work and the first thing I see is all these reservation. I'm so excited to get started. :) You are all reserved welcome aboard!

@Starlight: I was going to but then I realized that someone would probably use it within their character sheet (myself included). Haha besides knowing me I'll probably have most, if not all of the soundtrack and score in both of my girls' sheets. XD.... I might have a small obsession with the music and movie now...

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:51 pm

Wow. A lot of familiar faces!

Starlight, Scarlet, unicorn! Hello!

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:40 pm

Are there any roles left? I would love to join this role-play....

My Hex: 008080
Superpower: My dream superpower would be changing shape, becoming anything or anyone, changing any possible part of my body at any time.
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:22 am

The only character in the Inhumans not reserved is Alfred Enoch. But there are two things you could do if you're not interested in him because I believe the more the merrier. :)

1) You could compete for a character or

2) You could play one of the Alpha characters I am in the middle of creating. Which will be able to be found in a OOC tabs called, 'The Alpha Team'. Most will be NPCs unless someone wishes to play one but they will have their own jobs under the command of [Face Claim : Henry Cavill] and Agent Parker including video surveillance of the Inhumans when the the Agents aren't around or when they are in the cells, more security protection for Agent Parker, a trainer along with [Face Claim : Jared Leto], weapons along side [face Claim : Theo James], a psychologist to make sure the criminals stay sane and don't end up killing each other, etc.

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:11 am

I might compete, I play better females than males. ♡

emotionless
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:51 am

Hey Cryptic!! We gotta stop running into each other like this aha

Hey Bleeding, I've finished my explosives guy, I wrote some stuff about the Alphas in it - just sort of winning it on what I wanted my guys past to be, let me know if it doesn't fit you vision or whatever :)

- and do you mind if I use Ksenia Solo instead of Krysten Ritter?

unicorns.are.real
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:19 pm

HEY CRYPTIC :D

I'm working on my character now, but I am having serious trouble coming up with an alias for my character. His powers are right there in the introduction, anyone have any idea what his alias could be?

Starlight77
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Gladiator, Knight, Leiutenant Lethal, Centurion, Mr Perfect, Commando, One Man SEAL-Team-Six, Caesar, Golden Boy (heh cuz Theo was on a show called Golden Boy), and Marshall.

CutUp
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 pm

@Unicorns: Yea, go ahead! I don't mind! :)

.euphoria.
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!