Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Initiations Signup.

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Initiations Signup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:55 pm

Initiations.

In order to be ranked, you must go through initiations. Please post your character profile here, initiation will begin at random.

You will be notified by PM when you are called for initiation, and your scenario and rites will be sent with this private message.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry wrote:If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work, and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:00 pm

OK, Eric, what is this for? I am rather confused.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: Initiations Signup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:02 pm

huh what?
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Exactly. Veryyyy mysterious. ._.

Kasurin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:15 pm

Sign me up.

Name: Zhelir Corten Darkfall

Appearance: Irrelevant

Background: Irrelevant

Equipment: Twin custom pistols, 9'' longslides, fire 13mm .454 Casull rounds. One 4'' combat knife.

Attributes/Skills: Genetical/Mechanical alterations to body enabling extreme endurance and strength. Additionally, extensive training in gunplay and street-fighting experience.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fairy on Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:21 pm

Sure why not =]

Name: Lyla Nananski

Race: [Changes, depends on RP.]

Apearence: Its in my sig, but here is a desc, Blond hair, greenish tint, creamy white skin with light [pull] pink lips.

Personality: Lyla is very calm and sweet. She is a suspicious person, but loves to meet new people.

Background: [Can change to fit any RP's]

Weapons: Staff of Water - It can manipulate water. Spell book - Level 5.

Skills: Lyla can sway the mind of simple brains, and can also command woodland animals to do her bidding. Because she is a Wood Elf, and treats Plants like a person, they obey her also, but to some exstent.
People... do us all a favour and SPELL CHECK!

But my dreams aren't as empty...
As my conscience seems to be.
I have hours... Only lonely,
My love is vengeance
That's never free.

(18:59:09) Fairy: must... make... better... char... desc... -crawls- :l
(18:59:18) Tarmo: Fairy, no!
(18:59:24) Fairy: but i must!
(18:59:28) Tarmo: You'll die if you do!
(18:59:36) Fairy: its the only way!

Fairy
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.