Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Insert Interesting Hook Here:

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

Insert Interesting Hook Here:

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:00 pm

Well, I usually read through other peoples introductory posts, just to get an idea of what's expected (or appreciated), but this time...jeez, there are some annoying ones out there! One guy, talking about killing you peeps before he even knows you, and another one who comes in saying 'I don't like you', again, before meeting anyone.

So, now that I'm done flaming people I don't know (hypocritical, I realize), I shall introduce m'self.
*bows*
I am your humble, imaginative, and slightly impatient roleplaying person.

Really and truly, that's all I think is essential...if you are curious about more (as I'm sure /all/ of you are), just ask, and I'll blab away about life, the universe, and everything.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juno
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:01 pm

Well that's okay. I don't think I've read that. Can you give me a reference? Um, What will you be doing now? Sometimes I don't know a client's real name so I make one up based on their DNS.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:04 pm

Very much confused, here...DNS? Client name?

Alright, I'll fill in to the best of my abilities:

Reference: Of what sort?
What will I be doing now: Not sure...just joined, and have yet to completely explore the forum. Besides, I'm off to my job in about 10 minutes, so not much I can do.
Real Name: I have far too many to put in here, but you can call me Kevin. Or Jack. Or April.

Juno
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:06 pm

Douglas Adams for the win.

Welcome to GWing, Juno. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. If you have any suggestions, I'm always around to listen.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno on Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:59 pm

Eric Martindale wrote:Douglas Adams for the win.

Welcome to GWing, Juno. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. If you have any suggestions, I'm always around to listen.

*laughs* Oh, I love you. Sometimes, I spout these things without even realizing it...and it takes someone like you to remind me that I'm a geek.

Juno
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:00 pm

But I don't have it.

HAL
Member for 13 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno on Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:03 pm

Not as much...no, I'm sorry. It was the recognition of the DA quote that garnared my geek-respect for Eric. It's your use of HAL as a username, and your 'first response' status that makes me like you.

Juno
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.