Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Inside Manhattan's Hallways

a part of “Inside Manhattan's Hallways”, a fictional universe by M95.

A look into the lives of the students attending private academies in New York.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inside Manhattan's Hallways”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M95 on Mon May 23, 2016 9:47 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Inside Manhattan's Hallways"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

M95
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Inside Manhattan's Hallways

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Tue May 24, 2016 1:20 am

I'm going to get ahead and start making a CS for The Rebel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kmo48678 on Tue May 24, 2016 6:34 am

Could I reserve the angel?

kmo48678
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 am

I'd love to take the role of The Queen Bee, I'll start making her sheet as soon as possible c:
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Tue May 24, 2016 10:55 am

I was wondering if I could reserve the Free Spirit and maybe change her FC to Lucy Hale?
If so I'll get to work on her right ASAP!

Collins
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarStruck on Tue May 24, 2016 10:59 am

I'm going to try for the queen bee role as well :).

StarStruck
Member for 12 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GloryArstotska on Tue May 24, 2016 11:30 am

I'm going to make a CS for the Hook-Up if that's all right! I'll most likely be willing to play another male if needed as well :)

GloryArstotska
Member for 5 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby M95 on Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Awesome!!! Keep the WIPs coming :D!

M95
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Tue May 24, 2016 6:43 pm

I'm gonna make a CS for the music prodigy and the new kid.

Annalee2010
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed May 25, 2016 2:55 am

@M95
I honestly thought that all the roles were already taken since I saw this on mobile. lol.

But since they're all available for now, mind if I reserve The Leader?

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Wed May 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Almost finished with the first WIP and I was wondering if I could reserve The Charmer as well, and possibly change his FC as well to Andy Black?

Collins
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blueplastic on Wed May 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Hey, I'm making the dork, and hoping I could change the face claim to Andrew Vanwyngarden :)

blueplastic
Member for 6 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed May 25, 2016 10:59 pm

@M95
Withdrawing my reservation.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Collins on Thu May 26, 2016 6:10 pm

Lola is all done, gonna finish Eric now.

Collins
Member for 5 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri May 27, 2016 2:27 pm

The Rebel was deleted by the website so I need to redo her character sheet!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Tue May 31, 2016 9:29 am

Since the leader's been dropped may I reserve her?

Onica-Louis
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!