Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

Insignia: A Rebellion

Insignia: A Rebellion

a part of “Insignia: A Rebellion”, a fictional universe by Leigh Collum.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are attending college, forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia: A Rebellion”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Insignia: A Rebellion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Fri May 02, 2014 2:03 pm

can i reserve Sarah Hyland?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Fri May 02, 2014 3:01 pm

@thehalfbreed443 Sure thing!
⋆ don't let someone dim your light
simply because it's shining in their eyes ⋆

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Sun May 04, 2014 1:15 pm

The Introduction is now fully updated. I'll give a few more days to the character we're waiting on, and then we can begin!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Sun May 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi Leigh!
This RP looks AWESOME. I'd love to join, but I'm just a little concerned about availability. I have finals coming up soon, but I'll still be able to post every few days. How frequently are you planning on posting?

I'd really love to join though! I'll reserve the Aaron Johnson FC. :D
Cheers!
- AI

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Mon May 05, 2014 9:10 pm

Augustinsect wrote:Hi Leigh!
This RP looks AWESOME. I'd love to join, but I'm just a little concerned about availability. I have finals coming up soon, but I'll still be able to post every few days. How frequently are you planning on posting?

I'd really love to join though! I'll reserve the Aaron Johnson FC. :D

Hi!

Thanks so much! We do have many spots still open, and Aaron Johnson is yours if you want it. I completely understand with finals, because they're coming up for me too, ugh. (Lol!) I'd like the RP to be semi-literate, so taking a few days to post is perfectly okay!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby listentothetimpani on Mon May 05, 2014 9:32 pm

Hallo Leigh,

Your roleplay seems very interesting, and I'd love to become apart of it. I was wondering if it might be alright if I reserve the Foalan Guardian / FC: Stephen R. McQueen? I'm in a similar situation as Augustinsect, but I may take a few days to post here or there because of my job and the two little ones about to be released for their summer vacation from school. If you're alright with this, I can't wait to get started on a profile page for my fellow and working on an introduction for when the roleplay get's started.

Thank you so much for your time,
Sunday

listentothetimpani
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Tue May 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Hello!

Thank you for taking an interest in the roleplay! Real life always comes first, and that's my number one rule. I completely understand where you're coming from. As long as you're able to post once a week (if not, just let me know, it's fine) then the place is reserved. :)

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Wed May 07, 2014 2:36 pm

All of the characters look absolutely amazing, everyone! Job well done, haha!

All but two characters are finished, and I'll give them until Monday to finish. If you are one of the people who aren't finished thir characters, don't worry. Please submit a WIP so you can post. I'll have my post up by Sunday. I was thinking of starting with Eden telling the Foalan's about the two packs merging, and then the leader of the Bleddyn's can explain the same thing t his pack. Just to be clear, all of the werewolves have the same classes together, give or take a few that are different. I'll let you all know.

Should I do a Relationships thread so we can start on friendships, family ties, and relationships?

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Augustinsect on Wed May 07, 2014 10:51 pm

I think these characters are gonna have great chemistry. I'm ready to tackle the relationships :)

Augustinsect
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sat May 10, 2014 5:37 am

Not sure if this goes here, but... hey ho.

Are all the characters going to be paired up with characters in the other pack? Thought it might be good to ask. :-)
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Tue May 13, 2014 7:17 pm

First post is up!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed May 14, 2014 1:49 am

Ooh, first post is up!!!

I will need to work on relations when I get home, but I am going to read through the post and start working on some ideas!!!

Woohoo! Can't wait to start this!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 15, 2014 10:38 pm

@Everyone: I'll post for Samson tomorrow. Be prepared for his rage Bleddyn pack members.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Wed May 21, 2014 9:42 pm

I'll post again for Elle once everyone has gotten a response in! :)

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu May 22, 2014 1:57 am

I'll be writing a post for Faye when I get back. I have nothing on tonight and it's my last exam today so it leaves me with a lot more free time than I had this week. :-)

Sorry for the delay!

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 am

@Everyone: Sorry for the delay on the Samson post. I had exams and had to prepare for an interview, which is no longer happening on the day I expected. :( But no worries. I am back and hope that everyone is still involved in this perfectly storied roleplay. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Thu May 22, 2014 6:38 pm

No worries everyone! I've been crazy busy too with school and such. Plus I just dislocated my knee cap, so I've been busy with doctor visits, lol!

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leigh Collum on Wed May 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Should I post for Elle or wait for the others who haven't yet posted?

Leigh Collum
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:52 pm

My post is short but I thought it would help get this going again.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!