Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interest check: Harry Potter fandom.

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Interest check: Harry Potter fandom.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:31 am

Anyone else would be interested in a roleplay on that universe? If YOU are, then post a comment in here. (I need to check if there's enough people to roleplay with before working on a plot or anything.)

If that's not enough for you, I'll throw in some ideas that may or may not influence your decision to manifest signs of interest:

1. Set in in the near future or the present day, a new threat surrounds the world of magic, and some OCs are there to eventually fight it. (Not without some development first.)

2. Set in the darkest days (70's or as far as 1980?), the focus is again on the lives of some OCs and their struggle against the dark lord. (Or just their attempt to go on with their lives.)

Players would be given freedom to act however they want, but a GM(me or someone else really interested in it.) would be present to provide the plot, some environments and control important NPCs.

Again, if that interests you, post here and subscribe to the thread. And If none of my ideas are good, post your own or MP them to me, I'm always open to suggestions.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Interest check: Harry Potter fandom.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:52 am

I like the first idea really, for I might have a great character for it, evil and mean, trying to follow in her father's footprints. But, yeah, I'd participate I guess.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:19 pm

tornadofan2 wrote:I like the first idea really, for I might have a great character for it, evil and mean, trying to follow in her father's footprints. But, yeah, I'd participate I guess.

An evil character? That sounds like fun. Should more people show interest I may ask you more about your character, that gave me some plot ideas.

Still waiting for more interested players.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartianJusticiar on Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:38 pm

Both of these sound potentially really interesting! I'd like to be involved.
"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." -Tyrion Lannister, A Song of Ice and Fire

"We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." -Elie Wiesel

MartianJusticiar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:31 am

Great! If a couple more people show up I'll create a Tab.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cadounus on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm

Stalked you to find this. Haha.
Well, you KNOW i'm in if this takes off. And if neither of ours take off, i'll PM you and we'll collab on something spectacular. :)

Cadounus
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 pm

I've never been stalked before. It feels so good!

Anyway, let's hope both of our roleplays work so we can be a lot more awesome. Anyway, going back to school made me so miserable I won't start working on this until the weekend.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heather1205 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:52 am

I'm in on either of them.

Heather1205
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rae on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 am

Greetings,

I am always up for a Harry Potter role play, although I tend to be literate and picky when it comes to what the role play itself entails. I would be interested in seeing your opening presentation along with your character skelly if you have one and any rules you prefer people to abide by before I give a definite answer on joining. Oh and a futuristic or generations Harry Potter sounds amazing to me. So the first option would catch my vote.

Rae
:: Current Role Plays ::
Legends in the Making :: A HP Generations RP

:: Role Plays in the Works ::
NONE

:: Looking For ::
Dedicated Literate Role Players for one x one or group.
PM me if interested!

Interested in any of my role plays currently in the works? PM me and let me know!

Rae
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flieslikeabrick on Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:02 pm

I confess, I didn't write a single word about this since my last post, being back to school is more than my poor, little, sleep deprived body can handle. I've been postponing work on this for 2 weeks, I'll let everyone know if I write anything about this RP.

flieslikeabrick
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thedjismine on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:14 pm

I would love to do a harry potter role play. Here is a link to my idea and the profile sheets if you want to have a look.

dark-times-indeed-role-players-needed-t75502.html

thedjismine
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinyartist18 on Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Hello~

Always interested in a Potter Roleplay. Please keep us in touch, because I would absolutely join.

tinyartist18
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!