Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Interest Check: Modern Fansty RP

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Interest Check: Modern Fansty RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:05 pm

Well, the idea is this.

All over the world, the supernatural exists. Demons, werewolves, vampires, the undead - every creature from every tale, alive. If left to their own devices they would have killed everything, and everyone - so people stopped them. With swords, with bow and arrow, with everything they could. The first of them were called 'Peacekeepers'. But, they were no match against these monsters. They were only human, and nowhere near powerful enough to strike them down. That was until, the day of birth. The day when thousands of human teenagers burst into power. Some flew, some spat fire - they could all do wondrous things. They were a powerful weapon, and eventually, they made humans the dominant race on the earth.

A few thousand years later, they exist still. They are globally connected through 'orders'. Each order serves as a clan, under which those with powers are protected until they can fight. The orders keep watch over the earth. But something is afoot.

Our story will follow the newest of those to come to power, on their 18th birthday. As they discover a plot that will shake their worlds, and lead them to saving humanity.

Interested?

I created this before, and it died on it's second arc - but it reached 35 pages! It was well received, and i already have a strong plot in mind.

Whatdya's think?
And on the first day Man created God in his own image.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Interest Check: Modern Fansty RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabata on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:21 pm

If it goes longer than the StarWalkers RP that only lasted each characters' opening posts, then I'm in. :P
If I am called to duty whenever flames may rage
Give me strength to save a life whatever be its age
Help me embrace a little child before it's too late
Or save an older person from the horror of that fate
Enable me to be alert and hear the weakest shout
And quickly and efficiently put the fire out
I want to fill my calling and give the best in me
To guard every neighbor and protect his property
And if according to my fate I am to lose my life
Please bless with your protecting hand
My children and my wife

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabata
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Im interested :D
Good Things End with "Game Over", but Great Things "Retry".

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Raindropper on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Chure.
School has started so i'll only be on in the afternoons after homework from now on=[
(\ /)
(. .)
((")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The Raindropper
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonMan on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 pm

What are you talking about Sabata? Havnt you looked at the ic?

And i'll pm you guys if i make this rp.

MoonMan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmi-Heldt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm

Just gatta be random...

I LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IM EATING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emmi-Heldt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby victim130 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:28 pm

Sounds very amazing. I would love to join something like this so when you start up the IC count me in.

victim130
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!