Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Into Thin Air

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Into Thin Air

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:42 am

"To be honest, it matters to me because - "

Hikaru paused for a moment, then continued.

"In all the years that I've been alive, I've never - um - I'm still a virgin."

There: at least she was blunt about it.

"I've never dated or been with a guy who was interested in me - at least, not in that way," she continued. "They all pretty much said the same thing: something about me being clumsy and having a dumpy figure." She wasn't sure about being dumpy (she assumed it was another word for 'fat') but she couldn't deny the clumsiness. A few times, she had tripped on seemingly nothing; she mused for a moment, thinking that perhaps there were evil spirits doing it, but those thoughts were quickly shoved aside as Anarak suddenly pulled her closer to him. There was no denying the heat of his body that was seeping into her skin and perhaps her very soul.

"Anarak, this is going to sound bold but - but what exactly is love-making all about? I've heard different things about it, but..."

The moment those sentences escaped her lips, Hikaru blushed yet again and regretted saying anything - just for a moment, anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:42 pm

ooc: wow this little subplot is getting quite involved lol. thanks again, but could you two maybe TRY and work it into the main storyline. i'm sure you'll find some way! and btw i really need someone to play the part of the evil guy...AHHHH!

More and more of the spirits flew into the ball of darkness, leaving empty shells behind. Alastor didn't like this situation, not at all. In fact, he almost felt as though his spirit could leave his body. Could it? Could he maybe find his mother by letting his spirit enter into what seemed to be the world of darkness? Alastor didn't want to risk it. Besides, who knew what those freaky-deaky zombies would do with his body once he "left" it.

Alastor began to turn around, but hesitated. This didn't seem right, sure the spirits were reaching some form of nirvana, but then again something about leaving an evil zombie behind just didn't seem right. At all. Alastor began to walk forward to the man.

He was quivering, for once in his life he was frightened, frightened that he would no longer be able to search for his mother's soul. This man though, he had potential. White clouds puffed out of his mouth, and he began shivering. Something about this ritual seemed to chill Alastor, it was almost as if he was touching Death, no it was almost as if he was dead. His face and gone even more pale as he approached the man, his lips seemed to turn a deep purple-blue.

"What are you doing?"
watch for the unseen...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:09 pm

"passion, It's all passion, Brought to do In physical form or need. " He regretted this, He should have crushed the remains of his soul, should have done so ruthlessly. Yet something told him it had to persist. His eye's swithiching into the delicate vampiric vision, that would allow him to see beyond normal sight (spirits and trueshape, which would be lycan or otherwise) Anarak watched as the spirits mulled throught the walls all seeming headed in the same direction "Strange, Spirits flocking is almost unheard of."

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghosting on Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:44 am

Elysia came upon the scene where the ghosts were gathering though she couldn’t see them she could certainly feel them. She felt them disappearing into a shadowy ball of sorts , their subconscious screams as they disappeared. Elysia shuddered flashes of the ghost lives coming to her as she accidentally brushed against them because of her inability to see them. Elysia approached the man who was summoning them, his presence reminding her much of a dead being, much like a zombie. Elysia smiled weakly upon seeing Alastor there and came up beside him. She examined the zombie like man and after much thought she reached out to touch him hoping that her powers would allow her to gain insight into what he was doing. Yet strangely enough she hesitated, her arm out reached halfway between its resting spot and the man with a sigh she let her hand fall limp by her side, it was too risky. “Do you have any idea what he’s doing?” she questioned Alastor.

Ghosting
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 pm

OOC: Due to lack of interest, I will be playing the evil bad guy. I'll make a profile for him in the character section. It'll be posted later in the day though. So be sure to check it out.

"I don't. I don't like it either. The wind, you must have felt it, nothing good comes from winds like those." Alastor stared at the man. Something about the way he moved hypnotized him, and he took a step forward without realizing. He caught himself, and stepped back. "Why are you tampering with them?" He asked cautiously. His right hand found his pocket where he kept his small daggar, spirit or not this man caused Alastor to become paranoid.

"Why," the man responded. "I'm harvesting them. Don't worry, I have no use for humanoids like yourself."

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mikhos on Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:29 pm

Mikhos started growling to himself.
"Wolfe, I have the worst feeling. I feel as though we are being watched... by things unseen, things I can never hope to see."

Mikhos
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KooriTheSneak on Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:33 pm

This boy, he thought, how curious. He sees spirits and has the guts to talk to me. Hmm. This kid, I could use him.

KooriTheSneak
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:53 pm

OOC: Let me appologize for not posting in over a month; last month, a severe thunderstorm came through and - long story short - fried our computer...AGAIN!! I'll reply on a regular basis as soon as I get the chance.

She slowly nodded in agreement, and was about to say something when she caught a peculiar look on Anarak's face.

"What's the matter?" she asked.

When Anarak mentioned spirits, she looked around for them and saw nothing. Most of her powers had yet to be fully developed, so obviously, her lover's abilities would be far greater than her own.

"I've never seen spirits before," she said as she sat up. "What do they look like?

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Himros on Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:56 pm

"A spirit, is the Manifestation of the remaining will-power of a deceased mortal, they look like .... me or you, if we where made from smoke." Anarak's blood called to him. This was unnatural, a perversion on some grand scale. just as his mind screamed in rage at the insult of vampiric bonding with a newling.

Himros
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowQueen on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:40 am

"Oh I see," Hikaru replied with great interest. "But why would spirits suddenly start appearing like this?"

She looked around the room again, still trying to catch a glimpse of one of these phenomenons, yet still saw nothing. Hikaru got up to look out the window; she never tired looking at the city from above, but the great view she normally enjoyed wasn't the main thought on her mind.

"Do you think you can see where they're coming from?" Hikaru asked, turning to Anarak.

ShadowQueen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:21 pm

Name: William B age:18 Race:Werewolf Green eyes, short brown hair, down to eyebrows. 6 foot, 190 pounds.
William is a fireball really, he looks for fights, doesn't really care about much. He hunts chanllenges when picking someone to fight. He lives by instinct and his stomach, finding woman for the occasianal fun.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(So whats going on, and how should I come in.)
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!