Intro

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Intro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoleplayGoddess on Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:44 pm

Hi! My name is Alexa, I am 29 years old. I recently moved to the boring state of Opioid addicted Ohio sadly. I served in the US Armed forces from 19 until I was 27 when I was discharged due to an injury sustained in the FIELD. I am currently self employed from home. I have been roleplaying since I was 9. I have a vast knowledge of genres systems and even different formats like VTT(Virtual Table tops) I highly prefer free form style play by post. The less restrictions the better.

I do not do one on one roleplays, Sorry guys and gals but that it's just cybersex/sexting and is not even slightly close to being ERP. I only roleplay in group settings, After all Roleplaying games are supposed to be a way encourage socializing and creativity. I am PM friendly but please do not send lewd/perverted crap to me unless it is somehow related to an RP!

Thanks kindly,

Alexa.
~●~  ℜ◎ʟ℮ρłα⑂ ^ Ḡ☺ⅾḓε﹩ṧ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoleplayGoddess
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver Group Theory World Builder

Re: Intro

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:01 pm

First off, I've had at least one successful 1x1 that wasn't cybersex. It was the story of a mentor and his student.

Second off, sorry for the late response. Hopefully you come back and see this.

Third, welcome to the site! I hope you find what you're looking for, and if not, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!