An introduction from a shy bean

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

An introduction from a shy bean

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LyKat on Tue May 21, 2019 10:52 pm

Hark! A wild pandacorn has been sighted.
The pandacorn's real name is Stephanie, but I found some questions to aid in you learning more about me. <3 <3 <3

1) What's your username? Why'd you pick that username?
LyKat is my username. I didn't pick this username it's my nickname. The nickname comes from my first EVER online character I created, she's a vampire-shifter hybrid that I named Lyan Katrina Moonstar, her older brother Firehawk both named and nicknamed her LyKat. The two were very close. Her backstory is very tragic too. (My specialty f'ed up backstories lol)

2) How'd you find this place? Google? Why'd you look it up on Google or whatever?
A friend mentioned it to me so we could rp with each other.

3) How long have you roleplayed on forums or chat? On what sites? Did you start with tabletop games or such?
I started on a site called vampirefreaks.com. Been doing it there for about either 8 or 7 years.

4) In coming to RPG, what've you been looking for specifically? A new home for roleplay? Better roleplay?
Just a place to roleplay. With others and friends with friends and new friends who want to rp with me. Who is okay with my pacing, who tries to push me out of my comfort zone but who also won't force situations I don't want to do. But also can teach me rp's I never done like fighting and others, basically someone with patience.

5) What kinds of roleplay are you interested in? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Go in-depth about it if you want.
Any. Tend to do a lot of fantasy, but I can pretty much find myself okay in any roleplay. I do tend to stay away from roleplays where I act out a rape, child ANYTHING, etc you know really bad trigger things as I'm NOT comfortable doing those. I don't mind it being hinted at but to go in depth and act it out in a way, bothers me for personal reasons.

6) What're your hobbies? Do you collect rocks or mount insects?
I love readin' and writin'. I love listening to music, I tend to watch little tv as most of what I watch I can't find on tv, so I watch youtube or I find the show I want online. I like playing video games, and prefer my PS2 console. As for collecting things I collect Keyrings and lighters.

7) What's something you're good at besides writing? Maybe you're on the volleyball team or you're a quick learner? Maybe you play the flute or can fold up chairs amazingly fast? xD
Outside of writing I'm good at dodgeball, volleyball and I LOVE AND ADORE BASEBALL. I am a fast learner, I can normally be taught anything once. I'm a hardworker, and can block out others and be focused.

8) Do you have any friends here at RPG that invited you here? Would you want to make more friends while you're here?
I do. My girl Sofi. She told me about this place so we could rp together like I said before. And I'm down for more friends. Only requirements for being my friend is be a good person, and more positive than negative.

And lastly...

9) Do we get cookies for looking through your thread and saying hello?
You get more than cookies. You get a full meal of your choosing, as I like making things for others including food. I'm real shy but I warm up easily.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LyKat
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Promethean

Re: An introduction from a shy bean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Funny Valentine on Wed May 22, 2019 2:41 am

Hello there, LyKat! Welcome to RPG!

Love getting to know more about you with that lovely questionnaire and hope you find exactly what it is you're looking for here. If you need any further assistance with anything, do not hesitate to ask. :)

Hope to see you around the boards!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Funny Valentine
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Conversationalist Tipworthy Author Greeter Promethean Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Group Theory Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: An introduction from a shy bean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed May 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Welcome, LyKat! Your thorough and detailed introduction was refreshing! There are a lot of different kinds of writers out there, all at different levels of development - so, you are in good hands! I am sure you will be able to both connect with others who are at a similar level to you, and RP with those who can help you grow into the kind of RPer you want to be! As a side note, we do have stern rules regarding "that kind of RP" here, so you should not have to worry about running into anything of that nature here. And if you do, let us know ASAP. (:

Great to have you! If you need anything, do not hesitate to get a hold of me. ^^

~ M
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!