A (Re)Introduction

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

A (Re)Introduction

Tips: 2.00 INK Postby oldtimereminiscence on Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Hi All,

I guess this is just to drop a quick lovenote to the community here. Bit of backstory- I'm an old Ayenee (Yahoo!) vet who missed rp so much she dropped into RPG about three/four years ago. I was surprised to find that after all my hunting, I'd actually found a place with a warm active community. Then life happened (doesn't it always). And I ghosted (sorry...).

Long story short, I dropped back in a few days ago in the hope that maybe there was some of that community left. And my god, listen, ya'll have been nothing but great. From folks in chat, to fellow players, to folks helping fold in my old account with my new one, I've not seen anything of the "hey- don't ghost on people, jerk!" attitude I was afraid of.

Ya'll are the bomb, and I'm glad to be back.

Keep being awesome,

OTR

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 2.00 INK in return for their work.

oldtimereminiscence
Member for 2 years
Person of Interest Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: A (Re)Introduction

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby ChildishDelusion on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 am

As a fellow ghoster who went invisible for about 4 years (Yay, adulting, hard stuff.) WELCOME BACK!

I just logged on last week and was happy to find my old account could still be activated, and then felt very bad as I had to abandon years dead RPGs in my roleplay folder. I'm looking to get back into Rping and have found nothing but people being lovely at my dusty typing skills.

So let's get back into this crazy creative world together!

Stay awesome,

CD.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

ChildishDelusion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FeistyDeadlySins on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Welcome back!!! - and Adulting always comes first before role-play(s), and I hope that you find plenty of people to write with again. Enjoy every second of it.

I'm going to be adulting myself soon and working on a novel so I probably won't be around until December time. My deadline for my novels draft is 24th December 2017, and the entire thing is to be done by July 9th, 2018 on my birthday, which would be an absolute gift.

I wish you all the best. If you're ever interested in fantasy novels that involve Demigods? be sure to follow my group: Camp Athens, so you know when the reboot is open {{ December }}
ღღ My Pinterest // My DA // My Wattpad ღღ

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FeistyDeadlySins
Member for 4 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings Completionist Visual Appeal Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:31 pm

One always seems to find their way back home. Welcome back! :) <3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lostamongtrees
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DevilishFae on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Do you think this explains how jesus came back to life... he simply ghosted.

DevilishFae
Member for 2 years
Group Theory Author Arc Warden Promethean Friendly Beginnings Maiden Voyager Storyteller Property Buyer Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!