Introduction

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anything_Everything on Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:43 pm

HI! I'm Anything_Everything. I've been roleplaying for about 4-5 years now and I'd love to continue here. I prefer more fantasy\mythical\sci-fi stories and character creation is probably my favorite part of the hobby.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Anything_Everything
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Re: Introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:47 pm

Welcome to RPG! Sounds like you're going to fit right in, so let me know if you have any questions! I'm one of the GMs for the Multiverse, which is fun for small one-offs in worlds you can explore. Some folks have hundreds of characters...

Let me know if you need any help!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 15 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller

Re: Introduction

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello Anything! I recommend checking out the Universes tab for new RPGs where you'll find a good selection of RPGs. Believe me, there are plenty of RPGs of the types you're into.

I also recommend visiting the following places also-

Roleplayers Wanted- You can find this in the Forum Section, but I'll link it here for you. It's a place where GMs advertise their RPGs when they need players.

Roleplayers Like and Dislikes- This is found in the forum mentioned above and is a Pinned Topic. Here's the link. Here you basically describe what kind of RPGs you like or dislike for it's meant to help GMs find people for their RPGs.

Hope this helps for now and as Boss Man Remaeus said, let us know if you do need any assistance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!