Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

An Introduction

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

An Introduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Sun Apr 08, 2007 8:07 am

Hello all, I wouldn't call my self a newbie to here but I've been inactive for quite some time, so, I've returned with a new character. She's a shinigami, for all you Bleach Fans, don't automatically think the Shinigami is just to do with Bleach. Research it, don't question me! >_> and no her name isn't a random Combination of letters, it does have a meaning, and no, it isn't anything to do with Dragon Ball Z. xD.

Anyway, Hello, hello, I hope to see you in Roleplay. -Bows.-
Last edited by Shounetsujigoku on Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zee All Knowing Peacock on Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:02 am

How do you do? I like pie... no, wait, I don't like pie... disregard my original pie-related comment...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zee All Knowing Peacock
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shounetsujigoku on Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:14 am

How...Random o_o...And I am doing fine, thank you.

Shounetsujigoku
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:53 am

Welcome to RPGateway.

We have already met on chat, but should yo have any questions at all about the forum, do not hesitate to conatct any member of staff, we are here to help, and will do our best to assist you.

We have killed for our members before, but don't tell anyone that. :P

So, just take a browse around, familiarise yourself with the forum, join a Role Play. Most are open for anyone to join.

Should you have any characters you are wanting to readily use, post them in the Profiles thread.

Anyway, most of all, have fun and enjoy your time here.

Peace.

Saladin

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!