Inttoduction

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Inttoduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chinnex on Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:15 am

Hello, I am Victor by name, a graduate of IMO State University. I love blogging, dancing and reading..
I wish to find more experiences here..

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chinnex
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Re: Inttoduction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:31 pm

Hello there, Victor. Congrats on getting your diploma, that's more than I've managed!

What sorts of roleplay experiences are you looking for? Maybe I can help you track it down.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 12 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaoticMarin on Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Welcome to the site, Victor! Where in the world are you hailing from?
“I eat my enemies for breakfast; even when I already ate breakfast, and brunch!”

“But in my heart, I sometimes wish they would atone so that I could be that close to a friend.”

Check out my likes and dislikes post and my profile. Then hit me up!

ChaoticMarin
Member for 9 years
Beta Tester Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Recruiter Cult Leader Hordemaster Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge Visual Appeal Donated!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby EarthWanderer08 on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Welcome Victor, congrats on your accomplishment and welcome to the site! I go by Earth, and you'll be able to find more of us inside the chat.roleplaygateway.com if you haven't already found your way there.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

EarthWanderer08
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Beta Tester Tipworthy Person of Interest Greeter Concierge

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!