Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Invader Zim redone

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: dealing with it

Have a subject that you'd like to debate that isn't about roleplay? This is the place.

Invader Zim redone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:28 pm

Invader Zim is updated weekly so check back

Feel free to post your thoughts here

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:53 pm

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:12 pm

i <3 jhonen Vasquez

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:53 am

I love GIR!!

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Glitchy_SiSen on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:21 pm

Very nice. I like how Irken language was used then English put over the Irken.

Glitchy_SiSen
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:22 pm

ya the comic atrist did a good job. Although I have no clue when shes gonna make the next comic. saorry. But soon I shall introduce a new comic. I think its something along the lines of suger.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Re: Invader Zim redone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:05 pm

What site is that from?!
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Le Cruise on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:44 pm

Just curious, are you the creator/author of the comic, or did you just rip it from the site?
Sanity is just a limitation

If I was normal, then why would you even acknowledge me?

Go Eagle Go!

Le Cruise
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:58 pm

It's from a website. I've seen it before, but I cannot recall the url. It redoes the Grin Adventures of Billy and Mandy, along with a couple of other ones.

Eymber
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:13 pm

I wish they would continue Invader Zim ; ;

Vexar
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tarmo of the Dusk on Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Invader Zim... They need to remake it...

:)

10600 words, 50k characters, come on in to Narazor... A world of it's own.

Tarmo of the Dusk
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:34 pm

I dont like the 'redone' version.

It takes away from the kooky, zaney nature of the show. I mean... Could you laugh as hard if it looked like that? I liked the old animation. If they decided to redo or make another season using the comic's view on it, they would have to tone down the stupidity and humor because it looks wayyy to serious to be my beloved cartoon.

Anyway... I heart zim and gir. I wish they would make new episodes. They were sooo funny.
Speak softly and carry a big stick.
That way, when they dont hear you, you can hit them in the knees.

I'm finally back. I'm terribly sorry I was gone so long.
Avatar: My girlfriend and I... Yes I'm showing off <3

SpringTimeFox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:55 am

Eymber wrote:It's from a website. I've seen it before, but I cannot recall the url. It redoes the Grin Adventures of Billy and Mandy, along with a couple of other ones.

You're talking about this website.

Click me!

Oh how I wish they'd continue ever after ><
Bai Bai bby

Mid
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_am_ZIM! on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:21 pm

You LIER! That comic (Which is called, Invader Zim: Manifest Doom)is on snafu comics! I know the person who did it! I can even give you the url.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/

Stop trying to take credit from someone else's work!

I_am_ZIM!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby I_am_ZIM! on Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:30 pm

It's true. I hate it when people try and take credit for otehr people's stuff. Plus that was stupid. that comic is well-known by a lot of peopel

I_am_ZIM!
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpringTimeFox on Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:38 pm

who was trying to take credit for this? Unless they deleted their post, there is no one saying they take credit for making the comic.

If you were foolishly trying to say I took credit by saying "my beloved cartoon"... which would be rather stupid, since "my beloved cartoon" when used in the context of the rest of the post indicated that Invader Zim is loved by me, hence "my beloved"...
If you didn't mean me, disregard my defense and tell me who took credit for the comic.

ps- I cant draw worth crap

SpringTimeFox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mid on Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 am

I_am_ZIM! wrote:You LIER! That comic (Which is called, Invader Zim: Manifest Doom)is on snafu comics! I know the person who did it! I can even give you the url.

http://www.snafu-comics.com/

Stop trying to take credit from someone else's work!

*Stares* Read every post before you go off on someone. No one said they were taking credit for this, and if you'd taken to TIME to read my post which is right above yours ya'd have seen that I posted the original site for everyone else to see. This is more of a "Sharing love for Zim" kind of topic, not a "OMG I DREW THIS SHYTE!!" topic. So please... ugh.

Mid
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.