Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Invite online Roleplay ;D

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:22 am

"Vagrant placed the guns back in their holsters and looked up at her.

He leaned slightly forward and threw his right foot infront of him and thrusted off the pivot of his left foot. Dashing towards her, he advanced rapidly. Kicking off from the floor on his 7th' step. Raising into the air he felt the droplets of rain begin to downpour on him as his body hit hard against them.

Falling back downward, he dug his heels as first in the ground. Infront of her he smiled and dropped his right shoulder. In a snapshot moment, his right hand palmed the floor and he swung his legs around, using his right arm as structure. Spun around, he kept his legs tight together and fully extended. Twirled around, he kicked at the back of her knees and held his left hand over his chest holster, ready to draw his gun once again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lost 4 Eternity on Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:38 pm

It was a freezing cold rain and there had been wolves prowling about watching Kori's every move as she trudged along looking for shelter. She heard gunshots from a distance but didn't pay them any mind not only because they weren't close, but because she had even more important things to worry about. There were neon lights a few yards ahead forming the words "The Drifter". As she approached "The Drifter", it appeared to be a bar. She thought to herself, "I could use a drink or two to warm up a bit." so she entered without a second thought. She slowly entered realizing that this was exactly the place where she'd heard the gunshots being fired. As she headed toward the bar, a man and a woman, both with guns had been struggling. She slowly walked past them being careful not to get in the midst of their squabble heading straight toward the entrance of bar. As she entered, she removed her scarf and shook out her long, wavy black hair. It was a tad bit wet from the rain and glistening with droplets of water. She called the bartender over to take her order. "A shot of vodka please." she said as she reached inside of her brown leather satchel for a cigarette. The bartender handed her the shot as she turned it up and slammed the empty glass on the wooden surface. The vodka burned going down, but it felt better than being outside in the cold and getting rained on. She summoned the bartender for another shot and lit a cigarette. "What the hell's up with those two?" She asked the bartender. He shrugged and continued serving drinks. Kori took a deep drag from her cigarette and quietly watched the people in the bar. In a corner were a group of men who'd wink at her everytime they caught her stealing glances at them but she'd pay them no mind for she was only observing the people within her surroundings. None of them were to her liking. Besides the woman who was into it with the guy, she'd appeared to be the only female inside of the bar. She didn't feel out of place. She was just glad to have found a place out of the cold and away from the wolves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lost 4 Eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Preferably the man who treaded through that rainy meadow was over-shadowed by his blackened obsidian colored trenchcoat, heels clicking audibly against the large pools of water, rather melancholy for the time being. All he wanted right now was to get out of the rain and find some shelter.

His usual attire was a simple black trenchcoat, black cotton pants, black round hat atop his darkened medium length hair overlapping and obscuring the vision of that he was struggling to make acute in this horridness of weather conditions.

That high frequency blade rested in its sheathe merely waiting for a sign of violence, wishing to slay the nearest thing in sight. Von was aware of that much and in-turn decided to satisfy his own ambitions and unsheathe it.

Dragging it through the soft wet soil now; He came to see the man with the gun in his hand. Rather inclined to do something, he simply slipped his left hand into his pocket and immediately drew his double barrelled twenty five calibur silver pistol, equivalent to fiering a desert eagle gun.

"How about you fight me...you sack of shit...!?"

Von was of course being as provokative as possible. He wasn't in the mood to let the innocent get hurt simply because one person was bored and had nothing better to do than to run around shooting others for no good reason.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:04 pm

OOC: Is someone going to post or what because this is seriously taking a very long time to get moving.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:45 am

Cold, rain, ice, whatever. Bea strutted through the street, the sound of gun shots perking her up a bit. She chewed on the end of her hand-rolled cigarette, amazingly (in only the way an RP cig can) still lit and smoking. The scene was typical as far as she was concerned. Some chic fighting with a guy and another guy coming to the rescue. She shook her head, water droplets spraying about.

"Now why don't you just let the two of them hot-headed sharpshooters work it out?"

Her sharp grey eyes fell on Von, taking him in and shrugging to show her apathy at the situation.

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:35 pm

Von wasn't one for games in this particular case, perhaps it was the fact that it was cold and wet outside irritated him to a higher degree. Normally his personality was cheerful and full of an odd bliss; Unfortunately it was a cloudy day, raining and frigid and of all things he could've come across a man making things worse just shortened his fuse even farther...

"What the hell do you want...?"

It was obvious that he wasn't listening a thing said and only his peripherals took in his surroundings.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Bea smirked, her gold tooth reflecting light from nearby windows.

"Me? I don't want nothin', 'cept maybe a beer and some laughs. But then, I can see yer blood's boilin, huh?"

Her eyes wash over the landscape towards the fighters.

"I don't care much for the damned whims of drunkards. But that's just me."

She shrugged again and continued on towards the source of that smell- alcohol and smoke, her kind of place. She shifted the Weatherby on her back, thumbed at her six-shooter idly and walked past the cold, cranky Von.

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:02 am

His criminal target wasn't giving him a response in the least bit whatsoever and quite frankly it irritated him to be point blank honest.
Instead of risking the life of the female and fiering off a round he simply holstered the gun and sheathed his high frequency blade.

" I guess I could buy you a drink if you ask nicely.."

That light australian accent emanating from his lips and his attention merely turned to the girl with the mouth. "I'd also put that gun away if you wish to live."

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:33 am

Bea looked over her shoulder, looked down at her rusty, damn-near useless six-shooter, still safely in its holster and shrugged, spitting out the butt of her cigarette.

"My gun's fine where it is. I don't use it unless I got to. As for a drink, well, that sounds right about my speed."

She went to the door swung it open, took a quick gander inside and stepped in, holding the door behind her for Von.

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:07 pm

Crossed his arms and merely continued his passage through the doorway and into the bar. It wasn't of nastalgia that brought him here, however something being in the dim frsh lights of a nice cozy and warm place made him feel right at home.

Despite not many people being here besides himself and the girl, Von still kept on his guard not really in the mood to get into a fight should a time arise where he had to unsheathe his high frequency blade again.
Pulling out a chair from underneath a table and kicking the other one forwards for Bea, he simply took his seat and yelled out to the bar-tender. "Give me some berry shnobbs.. please. And if you don't tmind me askin' your name then I can order something for you too.."

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:34 am

Bea flipped the chair in her hand and straddled it, lighting another cigarette. She tilted a non-existent hat on her head and winked,

"The name's Bea. Just Bea, never had use for a last name."

She looked over her shoulder at the bartender, "Whatever you have that's closest to beer."

She turned back to Von, "These places are severly lacking in beers, I have found."

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:57 am

Von merely shrugged it off and watched the bar tender intently, his hand tapping against the table, having to urge to just drink and get a nice euphoric buzz from the fluids and calm his spirirts. He knew better than to go passed his limit, but this was a different night for him.

"This place should most likely have liquor over beer, after all this is a place for travelers it seems. And us nomads here like to try a little something new...otherwise we wouldn't be wanderers whichi is exactly what a nomad is..."

Already drifting off into a conversation with himself, and getting bottled up in his own mindset. It wasn't long before he was forced to interrupt himself when he snatched up his glass and began sipping at his drink.

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:07 pm

Bea arched an eyebrow.

"Nomads? Well, I don't know about all that. I go where I am called, so to speak. I don't much care for change or different things. I find what I like, I like to stick to it."

She sniffed at the drink that was given to her. Her nose scrunched up into a twisted look of disgust, and she stuck out her tongue.

"Well, looks like lady luck is lacking."

She inhaled, held her breath, and downed the dark liquid put in front of her. Her exhalation was loud and exhuberant. She shook her head and grinned, "Well, at least it has a kick."

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alucroas on Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:21 pm

OOC: Sorry I was working a lot so posting time became a bit limited.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, that's a rather subjective way of thinking, wouldn't you say?"

Letting out a small breath as he swirled the drink around in his glass, not being one for taking people into any type of tribulation nor adventure. Simply man on the verge of boredom conversing with a random person he just met.

"But, I digress to some extent...what's so good about this place that makes you want to stay anyways?"

Alucroas
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:18 pm

"Oh, no, I ain't stayin'. I'm always passin' through. I find I get in too much trouble to stay in one place too long."

She shrugged, ordered another...whatever it was...downed it, and concentrated on her cigarette.

"The way I see it, the world is too big to settle down. Least not now. No reason."

She ran her tongue over her teeth, letting it linger over the gold plating.

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RpLoverGirl567 on Sat May 12, 2007 9:12 pm

-Damn it!- Savanna yelled kicking her limo. -Fuck, shit, damn, hell! You hear that Daddy!- Savanna was always a rich spoiled daddy's girl, nothing ever went wrong for her, until that moment, heading to the airport her limo broke down and she had just turned 21. She saw a neon sign that said "Drifter's". She picks up her cell phone but the battery was dead, looking back at the bar she said to herself -Maybe they'll have a phone- Making sure her small pistol was in her purse she walked in and sat at the very end stool of the bar wiping off her make-up that now had run because of the rain.

RpLoverGirl567
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.