Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Invite online Roleplay ;D

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Invite online Roleplay ;D

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:03 pm

Setting: Lets be breif: A long road in the country side, about the only proper stop that resembles a town in this desolate grass meadow seeping out as far as the horizon. Most are abandonned houses which line this dark and magnificent road. Though the only place that gets visitors from the travellers to the city down the road is the bar. A flashy place with big neon letters spelling out "the drifter's". Those words sound like they fit in this place, maybe thats why it was titled this, but thats of no matter. Through the large double doors into this three story pub, there is a distinct feeling of a space awareness as the room is as big as a warehouse, the bar smack dab in the middle and all the space around you covered in warm red carpet and tables and chairs, coasters and ashtrays. the ceiling titled like the walls in brown lino tiles.. The heaters on up and the weather outside looks like its going to snow...

"Vagrant walked down the stretching road with his shoulder against the walls he passed and pressed. Leaning over the occational street light post and resuming his trailing of blood against the wall. He dipped as the smooth linear stature of the walls failed to keep up and his shoulder dropped into an architeques groove of a window, the place stood out like a saw thumb in this cold, dark place. Slamming his shoulder into the door it swung open and in two.

The doors hit either rubber bars to prevent wall damage inside. Walking forward towards the center of the bar, he kicked a stool out from under the circular tray like appendige to the bar, and took seating. Putting his damaged arm's hand on the bar. The place had about 12 people just dotted around the seating arrangements having their alcohol and light discussions."

"I'd have a absinthe for my wound and some tequila to draw the kick of pain out of my mind for a moment, would you? I'll pay in cash."
"Is than an unfair advantage?"
"Yes"
"But im worth it ;D"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jack
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:17 pm

<i> Raelin opened the door she ignored a the group of men that stared at her, she stumbled in the door and walked slowly over to the bar she crossed her legs and ordered a drink she kept her eye on the men in the corner she seemed to be the only girl in the room and she didnt want to cause trouble </i>

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:23 pm

"He collected the beverages from the counter and lashed the absinthe all over his open wound across his shoulder and took a breather, ripped open the bottle of tequila and chugged a gulp of it. Heavily breathing he took a gasp of air before throwing another lashing of the alcohol over his arm."

"Ahh... fucking wolves always love to bite the worst places"

"He took a moment for the pain to pass, he set a minute milestone for himself and started looking around. He set the alcohol back onto the bar and took out his wallet, throwing it onto the bar and telling the bartender to take what he needed and no more. As he looked around he slipped a cigarette and lighter out of his left breast pocket. Taking the cigarette to his lips and lighting up. A girl just joined the bar and yet to order. He took a moment to unstick his eyes from her to notice everyone else had just noticed her. She was the only female in the difter's bar besides the bartender. Vagrant wondered why she was there, though strayed from actually asking. So he lifted his head and took a draw from his cigarette. Taking the cigarette from his lips and into the joint o fhis index and middle finger, he expelled the toxic smoke."

"Hey there"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:28 pm

<i>Raelin turned around to the man near her she replied to him </i>

<b>'hey...'</b>

<i> She scratched at the table with her nails and kicked the chair with the spurs of her boots lightly </i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:42 pm

"Vagrant called the bartender over and pointed to the girl across the bar."

"Get whatever she wants, she looks thirsty."

"He looked away from the bartender and back at the woman at the bar and smirked a little, thinking to himself that he could ask why she was there now. Taking the chance he opened his mouth and spoke to her in a calm voice, to undergo the bustle in the bar."

" So, what brings you here?"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm

<b>'It's cold outside...and it's getting dark and i'd rather not be eaten by wolves...or stalked by some creepy old man pervert' </b>

<i>she gave a very fake smile and she watched the bar tender place the glass down. She laughed a little and turned around</i>

<b>'that looks nasty...those wolves must of moved pretty fast'</b>

<i>she then giggled to herself</i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:57 pm

"He smirked a little and replied to her statement."

"Yeah, wolves are bitches... haha. Though good reasoning on coming in here... No stalkers in here Haha!"

"He turned to the bar chuckling to himself and calmed down as he took the tequila to his lips and drew a mouthful and swallowed. A sigh followed this and he looked back over at the woman."

"So you headed toward the city, I gather?"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:52 pm

<i> Raelin sighed</i>

<b>'Something like that yeah...how about you?'</b>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:57 pm

"Im looking for a fight... Haha... This place is usually a good place to find one. Do you fight?"

"He slid his alcohol to the side and picked his wallet up, putting it back into his pocket and laughed a little, thinking that her reply would be like everyone else's 'No, I hate fighting'... But thats the risk which came from every time he asked that question."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:59 pm

<i> she simply laughed </i>

<b> 'If I have too...I will'</b>

<i> she stretched </i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:02 pm

"Oh thats a shame. Haha."

"He pulled a 14 round clip from his right inside pocket of his jacket, latching it onto the table. Letting go of the magazine he also pulled out a gun, the Socom standard edition, with the single and burst fire options. Laying it down on the bar he smiled."

"I'll give you a fight after you have a drink."

"He smiled"

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:05 pm

<i> she blinked then laughed loudly</i>

<b>'ok...your on'</b>

<i> she giggled and took a drink</i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:11 pm

"Vagrant smiled and slid the gun and the magazine over to her. It stopped at her glass and it clanked together. He took out his own, in his left chest holster, allready armed with the 14 bullet magazine. He layed it out on the bar next to his tequila. Picking it up he took a swig and sucked the air through his teeth, savouring the taste.

He picked up his gun in his right hand and tilted his head towards the door, getting up from his chair. He kicked the stool out of his way and left the alcohol on the bar. Pacing out of the establishment he emerged into the raindrenched pavement. The large area being amasingly quiet and a good place to have a bout."

" Well how about that... Haha"

"He advanced about 5 metres out of the way of the door and waited for her to emerge with her own armnament(weapon)."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:20 pm

<i> she casually got up from her chair and walked out of the bar.she walked out of the doors shutting them behind her and smiling. She walked up to vagrant and gave him his gun back</i>

<b>'I have my own...coz girls like me gotta protect themselves'</b>

<i> she smiled sweetly and pulled her own gun from her belt and walked away from him she finally stopped and turned and faced in his direction </i>

<b>'dont think we be attracting to much attention'</b>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:31 pm

"Hardly anyone to attract. Dont you agree?"

"He took his gun back and slid it right where it belonged, in his left chest holster. Quietly slung back into the holster, he reached for his shoulder and pulled off his coat. Vagrant threw it into the street. The rain poured down on his white skinny shirt tucked into his black skinny jeans. the steel holsters strapped across his chest. Streaming down his back, his dark brown hair flooded infront of his eyes, but not too distracting for him as it were."

"Well shall we begin?"

"The man pulled his allready to hand weapon upward at his opponent's direction. The safety allready off and the magazine loaded as is. Fourteen bullets ready to be fired at this drifter. A slight grin as he aligned the sights up with her neck."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:36 pm

<i>Raelin smiled very sweetly and nodded </i>

<b>'Okay'</b>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:38 pm

"Vagrant pulled the trigger back. The hammer slammed dramatically against the bullet. And it ignited. The bullet rode the stormy winds and was knocked about by the rain. It pertruded through the cloud of bursting smoke and out towards the young woman. The line of fire was quite accurate as the recoil send his hand back a little. His eyes squinted as the trigger finger released the beating firearm. The bullet was heading for her shoulder... as he smiled."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:41 pm

<i>Raelin stepped out of the way and smiled she then pulled the trigger of her gun shooting in his direction</i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:47 pm

"The man laughed as he stood strong and dropped his arm to his side. The bullet lodging in his steel holster, quite safe from skin but made a terrible dent in his apparel. A slight angered look from his lowered brow's pronounced a slight frusteration as he ripped his other gun out and brought them both up before the smoke settled from her bullet's exit.

Crossing his arms over, he tilted the sights of both guns to cross over. The hilts matching one another, he licked his lips and let the triggers fly open and propell the little packages of death.

Spraying across her vacinity he was firing to inflict maximum damage, that meant anywhere below the neck and above the knees."

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raelin on Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:17 am

<i> Raelin giggled innocently again and when the bullets where very close she stepped out the way again. she giggled </i>

<b> 'missed me' </b>

<i> she shot repeatedly at him missing twice. she took two more steps backwards. </i>

Raelin
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.