Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Ireland

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Ireland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:28 pm

I stared out the window of the airplane at the land below. The world always looked so peaceful from the air. The aerial view of Ireland was quite the sight and I smiled at the beauty of it all.

I looked up at the speakers as my pilot announced that he was going to land soon. I was here. I picked up my tele-communicator that was beeping. Sighing, I was hesitant to open it, because it was Cecilia. My assistant was probably still in a fretful state since I left and I didn’t know if I wanted to talk to the girl right now. Shaking my head I opened it.

"Yes Cecilia…

A message from Mr. McCue.

Oh…send it through.

Alright."

The message came through:

"I thank you for your help, and hope you will forgive me for not helping at the time the incident involving the African Nation happened. I however had nothing which I could do. My troops were moving into position for the invasion; which I assure you, is only for the SAN’s own good, and to protect them from what I sense my happen. I think that the SAN and NAN might be able to protect each other like the siblings they are, and I hope they can help your nation too."

I leaned back in my sea and replied:

"I am currently about to land in Ireland for some business. After I finish up here and everything goes as planned, I plan on going to Venice, and then probably to the SAN, hopefully, then we shall meet and discuss a few things.

Thank you, Binta Bah."

I nodded with approval and sent the message. I looked up as the seatbelt light came on and then back to the tele-communicator.

"Well since I’m writing messages…I might as well", I said to myself and started to write a message to Seraphina Alighieri.

"Hello Ms. Alighieri. I’m currently landing in Ireland. I hope to speak to you after my errands in Ireland. Thank you, Binta Bah."

Satisfied, I sent the message and then leaned back again in the seat as I felt the plane begin it’s descending. This was the worst part. I almost had the urge to shut my eyes tight, but I decided against it, because one of advisers who I brought said something then.

"Ma’m. How do we know, that this man even came back to Ireland?"

Sighing, I looked at him.

"Well, if he’s not here. We are bound to find out more information on him, his whereabouts and so forth."

The adviser nodded and then turned back to me.

"Do you think he is entered in that competition that Jyotika is holding?"

I shut my eyes and thought about this.
"That’s a good thought. If we don’t locate him here, then I guess that will be our next top. Write that in the planner.

Yes ma’m."

The plane had hit the runway. I started praying silently to myself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:57 pm

Shortly after touch down Binta's communicator went off again. It was a Message from Seraphina Alighieri.

"Signore Bah, if needed I can meet you in Ireland. Tell me where and when. Grazi, Seraphina Aligheiri.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:02 pm

Binta had actually closed her eyes during touch down, but was suddenly brought back to reality when her communicator went off again. Sighing in relief because of the smooth touch down, she picks up her communicator to read the message.

She nodded and replied:

"Oh don’t hurry yourself dear. Hopefully I didn’t make my message feel so urgent. But I am going to check into the Ballygarry House Hotel in Tralee, Ireland. You can meet me there, if you get the chance. Just contact me in advance, just in case I’m out, on my mission here in Ireland.

Binta Bah"

After sending the message she got up to exit the plane and soon afterwards she was on her way to the small, private, and quiet Ballgarry House Hotel, located on the south-west coast of Ireland.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:09 am

Again her communicator went off. Another message from Signora Seraphina Aligheiri.

"I am glad that it is not urgent, I will leave tomorrow for Ireland. I will call you when I know for certain when I will be arriving. It is better sooner then Later. Grazie Seraphina. "

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:10 am

The Next Morning Another MEssage Came in From Seraphina.

"I have caught the 10:30 am flight out of Venice I should be there this evening. I will callyou in flight with all of the details. Grazie Seraphina."

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:28 pm

As she walked into the the lobby of the hotel she was immersed in the bizarre blend of paganism and Christianity that was Irish culture. The high crossbeams of the lobby were carved with intricate knot work some of the best examples that Seraphina had ever seen. On the walls hung images of illuminated saints, and crumbling stone castles. Her eyes relished the images and anthropomorphous. All around she could hear the song like Irish accent.

She walked up to the large oak concierge desk. Behind it stood a young man of maybe 25. His hair was raven black and his eyes young green. She thought briefly of Gabriel, and her heart skipped, but her mind quickly responded and pushed him aside

"Hello, miss, how may I help you, this evening?"

The young man's voices was deep and round and she found herself giving over to his jovial nature.

"I would like a room, a single."

She pulled her black wallet from her pocket. He quickly entered her request into the computer.

"We have one. How long will you be staying with us?"

She slid her credit cards towards the concierge.

"Indefinitely."

The youth eyed her suspiciously before looking at her card. His eyes grew wide as he read the name. She just smiled and nodded in response his obvious question. He entered her credit card number into the computer before sliding it back to her. He reached behind him and fumbled for her room key. He handed it to her, his eyes wide with awe.

"Your room, is on the second story overlooking the garden, Miss Alighieri."

"I need to leave a message for a friend who is staying here as well."

"Certainly
."

He grabbed a pen and paper with the Hotel's letterhead on it and handed them to her. Quickly she scrawled a note to Meia.

"Binta, I am in room 214 I should be here all day drop in when you can. Seraphina."

She folded the paper in half and and wrote Binta Bah on the outside, before handing it back to the young man.

"Grazie Molo."

She turned and walked upstairs to her room.

It wasn't very big but the whitewashed walls and high ceilings made the place seem airy. The windows looked out on the beautiful courtyard below. It was full of rich green ferns and low lying ground covers. A small group of yew trees grew int he center of the circle; rowan grew on four equidistant points, making the garden into a large compass.

She plopped down on the bed without even removing her shoes and drifted away into a light sleep

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:51 pm

The was a loud shrieking sound as Gabriel opened his eyes. The weight of his weary lids was almost to much, but the red warning lights errupting all around him made it quite clear that his attention was needed. Siren's were flailing, lights were flickering but none of it really reached Gabriel. His attention was on one thing, his cross. A quivering left hand rose to it and fingered it.
"I 'ave died for you once dis week, not again."
Gabriel's weak voice managed to whisper, though he could not hear it. His eyes began to shut as a few taps on the key board ignited the Aries remaining thrusters to slow down the impact. There was a splash that engulphed almost all of Gabriel's sences as he managed to unbluckle himself and slid out the hatch. The cold water contradicted Gabriel's hot fever and made it very diffictult for him to move. His limbs started to twitch before tensing up. Gbariel's body went limb with his left hand locked around the cross on his neck. His body slowly floated up to the surface of the St. George's Channel.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraphina Alighieri on Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:14 pm

Seraphina stretched as she woke up from her nap.She checked the communicator thee was nothing from Binta Bah. So she sent a quick message that she had arrived.

The song of the evening birds filled her room. It was light and sweet in sharp contrast to the sense of loneliness and guilt that she e felt about Gabriel.

" Madre de Dio, keep him safe," she whispered o the night air.

Reluctantly she flipped on the TV still then news station were rolling the footage of the devastation in Australia. Quickly she turned it off not wanting to face the potential reality of Gabriel's death. She sighed deeply letting her mind drift back to Venice.

Her nostalgia was interrupted by a growling stomach. She grabbed er wallet as she headed out of the door towards dinner. As cliche as it sounds I think I am in the mood for corned beef and cabbage.

Seraphina Alighieri
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:23 pm

OOC: The rpg is moving 3 years forward guys and when I begin my break sometime on the weekend next week, I shall write up something, having to do with my part in the storyline (the little I'm part of :D).

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:32 pm

OOC: Well I thought it would make sense that the Preventers were more involved in the peace process. I didn't think the Trinity Alliance and FRE Faction would make "peace" unless there was an absolute victor.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:52 pm

OOC: Err...I don't get it, isn't that what they are (suppose to be) doing now? o.O;

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:20 pm

OOC: Yeah I was just saying that I tried to include everybody as best as I could.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:54 pm

OOC: aww, what a sweety, thanks yoshi. :P Imma get Kim back up too...>_> In fact, its probably going to be her first. >_> Don't go too fast guys, so I can catch up and then y'all can go fast!

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:26 pm

The plane touched down in Ireland at the early hours of the morning. Maxwell stepped out and looked over hills of Dublin as he made his way through the crisp night. With a grimace he pushed open the door to a small pub on down the street from the airport. Maxwell took a seat in the dank corner and started with a full pinte of Guiness. He sighed and hung his head as he knocked back the pinte. Maxwell dug through his mind and managed to cypher out why he was in Ireland. He slammed the empty glass down on the table and raised his hand.
"Another Pinte!"
He called over to a weightress and she nodded. After downing a second pinte he looked around and sighed yet again.
"I am only 'ere for 'er."
He sighed yet again and hung his head.
"Chances are she went back to Venice long ago."
He rubbed the cross. It then crossed him that it was not a good idea for the two to run into eachother. He looked own at his gloves and stood again before tossing a bill onto the weightress' tray. Maxwell pushed open the door and started down the street. He would only dissappoint Miss Seraphina, she love Gabriel Faile, not Maxwell Heart.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maxwell Heart on Wed Dec 07, 2005 8:05 pm

His hands deep in the pockets of his black pants and his head down. The rain poured as he thought of Seraphina again. He just couldn't understand why he could not get her out of his mind. Then it hit him. It had been three years since his visit to Venice. His head shot up as the cold droplets rolled down his cheeks.
"Son of a bi'ch."
His eyes watered a little and he turned around towards the airport from whence he came a few hours ago.
Gabriel had gained a fortune from his service to Blace Lowe and as soon as the war was over he was paid a lump sum to keep his mouth shut about Lowe Foundation secrets of war, tactics, weapons and most importantly, leaders. This allowed him to fly around and live how he wanted, it also enabled him to store his Aries away for a rainy day and change his name and image.

"I 'ave to 'op a plain."

Maxwell Heart
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.