Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Itai!

Itai!

a part of “Itai!”, a fictional universe by Valkyrieknight.

We have too much on our shoulders so let's share the pain. Based on Kiznaiver. 2 female roles Open!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Itai!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Itai!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:59 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Itai!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Re: Itai!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:23 am

Hi!! I like the idea to this, and even though it is a WIP, I would like to reserve a spot.

Faceclaim is Oreki Houtarou. I will give in a character WIP as soon as I can!
~Aphotic
Where has the time gone?
Of elves and druids,
Dragons and of knights.
A home to the limitless mind,
And hearts brimmed with bard's songs and never-ending dreams.
AphoticDreams

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:39 am

AphoticDreams wrote:Hi!! I like the idea to this, and even though it is a WIP, I would like to reserve a spot.

Faceclaim is Oreki Houtarou. I will give in a character WIP as soon as I can!

Sure! Welcome! I am still working on my character too. ^^ Looking forward to roleplaying with you.

For everyone's reference, my Faceclaim is Shiro from No Game No life.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Hey, I saw this roleplay and while I haven't seen the anime (I REALLY need to but I just haven't found myself staring at it yet) I understand the jist of it. While this is my first time roleplaying on this site I'm not new to roleplaying in general (I typically do forums) so please bare with me if I mess up some roleplaygateway etiquette or something. But I'd like to reserve a slot as well!

Suggestion: Take no offense by this but wouldn't it be more convenient for others if we have a 'linked to' section in the character app? It wouldn't have to be filled out right away but it could be filled out later.

Ghidus
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:13 am

Ghidus wrote:Hey, I saw this roleplay and while I haven't seen the anime (I REALLY need to but I just haven't found myself staring at it yet) I understand the jist of it. While this is my first time roleplaying on this site I'm not new to roleplaying in general (I typically do forums) so please bare with me if I mess up some roleplaygateway etiquette or something. But I'd like to reserve a slot as well!

Suggestion: Take no offense by this but wouldn't it be more convenient for others if we have a 'linked to' section in the character app? It wouldn't have to be filled out right away but it could be filled out later.

Welcome to RolePlayGateway!
If you need any assistance, I'd be more than happy to help you.
No offense taken at all! I did think about it but I didn't get around to it because I was honestly worried if this RP would get enough interest to even start up. ; v ;
I will add it and I will also add it to the front page when we have characters in. ^^
I understand not everyone would have seen the anime but any references to it will be eased into rather than dropped suddenly! Questions are always welcome in OOC as well if anything needs clarification.

Thank you and looking forward to your character.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:56 am

See you soon as Nishiki Nishio

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:54 am

Cool!

I'll edit the front page with something like this when all characters are ready:
https://secure.static.tumblr.com/13ae1f ... 0w_640.png

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:27 am

Heyo Valkyire not really sure what means of communication the roleplayer use (the OOC topic or the chat but Imma pose this question in both). So how are pairings decided? Is it whatever two characters finish close together are paired or something else?

Also cool front page idea do I need to crop some fanart of my character for it and shoot it to you?

Ghidus
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:37 am

Ghidus wrote:Heyo Valkyire not really sure what means of communication the roleplayer use (the OOC topic or the chat but Imma pose this question in both). So how are pairings decided? Is it whatever two characters finish close together are paired or something else?

Also cool front page idea do I need to crop some fanart of my character for it and shoot it to you?

Hello! I think the chat feature is not used often (sometimes there are glitches I think?) so I would recommend OOC (here!) as the best means of communication. ^^
We still have open spots so the partnerships won't be decided until then. But, I'll let everyone pick if they had someone in mind who agrees with it! Otherwise, it will be randomly generated.

You can choose an image if you want and shoot it to me :O but don't worry about cropping! So long as it's a decent size, I'll crop it together with everyone else's to the same size as needed. ^^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 am

Gotcha I'll shoot a picture by you when I find one and some other fanart sites with him on it just in case that picture won't make do. Another question though is how are these people selected for the project? Do they volunteer and they are selected or do they have scouts and take people even if they are unwilling to go? Just a question I had whilst I was making the app.

Ghidus
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:25 am

Ghidus wrote:Gotcha I'll shoot a picture by you when I find one and some other fanart sites with him on it just in case that picture won't make do. Another question though is how are these people selected for the project? Do they volunteer and they are selected or do they have scouts and take people even if they are unwilling to go? Just a question I had whilst I was making the app.

In the anime, the first group was volunteered by the parents and the second group was forced/scouted, the links made with surgery. In this case, going with forced. ^^

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:31 am

Oh Gotcha! Looks like I unknowingly did it well then. Just checking in case I needed to change the backstory to include how he got in the project. Thanks for answering!

Ghidus
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:38 am

Aww no new roleplayers still :( Okay. Going to drop 8 slots to 6. We'll only need 2 more females! If worse comes to worse, I'll make another character.

Let me know when you guys are ready to start roleplaying!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm ready to start whenever needed, and I don't mind making another character if you want! I do hope we can start soon!

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years
Promethean World Builder Author Arc Warden Inspiration Person of Interest Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:15 pm

I'm ready whenever. The sheet is in WIP mode but I'm just having trouble putting what I want into words.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ghidus on Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:39 pm

I'm good as well!

Ghidus
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Awesome! If you could AphoticDreams that would be greatly appreciated. Don't worry about female if you prefer rping male! I think it's more important that everyone just have a link buddy.
I'll submit a second character too so the slots will be filled and we can start soon.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:52 am

Thank you! I'll finish tonight after work.
Any link choices guys? Otherwise, I'll randomize!

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AphoticDreams on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:02 am

As long as I'm not with myself, I'm perfectly fine with anything!

AphoticDreams
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:40 pm

The linkss.

https://pre00.deviantart.net/8dc8/th/pr ... bn7sfc.jpg

Aiming for group banner and first post tomorrow.

The banner took longer than I thought but it's up on the front now! ;;

You can post! My first post won't be anything special.
Characters basically just wake up in a locked room with everyone. ^^

Screenshot from anime:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... X9ZwB6R57Q (if picture too small please zoom in!)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!