Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Items

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

Items

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:46 pm

Well, right now, we have stores and stuff.

But we have nothing to sell!

Please come up with items that you would need, etc.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uzi on Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:34 am

*Ahem*

Melee:
-katanas
-gunblades
-longswords
-daggers
-baseball bats
-frying pans

Guns:
-desert eagles
-uzis
-SMGs
-9mms
-sniper rifles

Armor:
-Body armor
-Cloaks

That's all I've got off the top of my head.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Uzi
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Mon Aug 22, 2005 2:40 am

You know what would be really nice... some clothes so that this isn't a nudist colony... just a suggestion...

(I apologize for the rudeness of this.)
Last edited by Hichinaro on Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:50 am

XD Dude that is harsh.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Hmm.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JimBob on Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:05 pm

I kind of AGREE, though. But wouldn't it make sense to have starter clothes? >_>

JimBob
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:25 pm

Yup. This is an rp just express you have clothes dude, but add on and popular clothes could be optional... unless you are a nudiest...

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hichinaro on Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:20 pm

hmm..

How about some common tools, such as wrenches, spanners, screw drivers, and such and maybe parts to fix our broken gundams. Also you could sell warehouses to people as for the user stores.

Hichinaro
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:34 pm

How about some drugs...

... No seriously.

... No seriously, it'd add a different angle to the gameplay, allow for some very interesting storylines, etc.; although it might be an option to hold off on such complex gameplay dynamics until it gets running. Plus... I <3 drugs.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nameless One on Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:58 pm

Well... Yeah... This is like... Concerning the aspects of soldiers and fun stuff like that.
-Tasers
-Rifles
-More clothes
-Pilot uniforms
-Standard Uniforms (Specified by Faction)
-Accessories (Sunglasses, necklaces, ect...)
-Belts with holsters.... (For your guns)
-Flashbangs
-Drugs (We should try it.) {This also includes things like steroids}
-Food!

Thats all I can think of right now

Nameless One
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:57 am

Uh.. Can we have some vehicles other than a Gundam? Like a car or a buggy or maybe even a tricycle?I mean, damn. Gas would be a bitch on a gundam if I wanted to just go to the mall or something. It's strange, one part of me wants to add gas prices to this RP, but the other part just cringes at the thought. Just a thought though.

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:56 am

Agreed. This being hopefully a full fledged IC rpg there should be other things than gundams. Build up the people. And things for the people would be an excellent idea, know how many sunglasses we'll have to get in stock aswell as cloaks, you wont even begin to imagen with all the people who are heavy with that. XD But yeah. Also the gas charging, its a little far-fetched, as this developes : prehapes.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:52 pm

No comments on the drugs idea?

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:11 am

XD Oh ,right. Personally I think drugs in this rp will be kick ass for a laugh and for some fun. Ever had a guy on cannabis trying to pilot a gundam? That'd be some funny shit.

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:16 pm

Drugs tend to be hard to role play. And in any case, some forums here are G rated.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:56 am

Gangster rated?

Jack
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:45 pm

Milliardo Peacecraft wrote:Gangster rated?

I lol'ed.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:56 pm

Might I suggest one user/moderator/admin be assigned the sole task of adding in items?

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:19 am

Senor_Fun wrote:
Milliardo Peacecraft wrote:Gangster rated?

I lol'ed.

ME too.

Anyways, I have some suggestions on items.

Food! (I mean... seriously, how do I characters survive without it?)
Water (See above brackets)
Backpacks?
Computers (You know... there has to be someone, somewhere in the gundam universe who needs/uses computers as much as us)
Programs (Computer needs, big time.)
Pets (Whos to say one Mobile suit pilot somewhere doesn't have one?)
Books (You know... in civilizations this advanced.. you'd figure people would read.)
PIMP CANES! (Ties in with the gansta rated comment, so its mainly for laughs)
Vehicles other than Mobile suits
Spacecraft (IE: Mobile suit carriers like off the first one, or otherwise ones. This could make the story much better, and whos to say someone won't want to go explore further than humans have so far in space?)
Insurance (You know... it'd be nice, seeing how I'm sure in the time of Gundam Wing, doctor bills would be even higher)

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jack on Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:09 am

::To Warrius::
OK ok, Food and water is just rediculous, im sure you can roleplay about them but if the economy goes to hell and/or a admin decides its time, i think the only resort to that would be takeaways for the rpers. And with that the shop for food will not be visible since the takeaway operator controls it , still then we have to figure out a modification to get the 'eat' button in, which is basically destroy but then with that we'd have to add stats and everyone knows how gay stats are. ( A big sentence there. XD)

::To Zhelir Darkfall::
That is quite a good idea, someone who has the soul job to make sure stock on essential items is refilled on a basis and someone to add items as it is needed. Get the images and such.

:: To Pimp Cane ::
I'll never leave your side baby. (XD)

Jack
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.