Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

St. James Boarding School(OOC and Profiles)

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

St. James Boarding School(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:38 pm

St. James boarding school has great food, wonderful rooms, and vampires. Though they don't mention that last one to the humans that attend. Every once in awhile a human will be turned into a vampire, but that rarly will happen because the only way to change a human is if a vampire cuts theirselves and lets the human drink their blood. Now if a vampire dosn't drink some kind of blood at least once a month, the vampire will get weaker and weaker, then finally die. That why its so hard to keep that vampires a secret, because sometime they can lose control and kill a human. Now the students are finally here. Lets start the new year. Make friends, have fun, and avoid being bitten.

Rules

No godmodding
Romance is encouraged
Vampires age in this rp, but only until they are 25 years old
You allowed to have up to three characters, but please make make at least one a human if you do.
Only two more may be pureblood vampires
I will add more

The amount of purebloods depends on how many people join, but for now just three

Pure Blood: AHeartlessNobody
Pure Blood: Twilight01
Pure Blood: rose petals

Profile Skeleton

Name:
Race: (Vampire or Human)
Crush:
Personality:
Bio:
Appearence: (Anime pic only)
Other:

Name: Melody
Race: Vampire, a Pure blood
Crush:
Personality: She is shy and kind
Bio: She is one of the only Pure blood vampires, which meens she was born a vampire. She has a necklace with a bright blue jewel that allows her to go in the sunlight. When it is night time the jewel turns blood red. She started going to the school about a year ago.
Appearence:
Other: She shys away from all humans and most vampires
Last edited by AHeartlessNobody on Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Yes, yes I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy

Re: St. James Boarding School(OOC and Profiles)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:08 pm

Name: Jessica Milnet
Race: Human
Crush: None just yet
Personality: Jessica is usually a pretty nice person with the occasional mean/sarcastic moment. She is a bit of a tomboy but yet she is still feminine. She's not the kind of girl who gets mad easily annoyed made but truly angry doesn’t happen often, but when it duos it's not good
Bio: She is from a happy middle class family of four, made up of her, her twin brother Zack, her father Mitchell and her mother Rachel. She has had a pretty good life, she's the Gymnastics team captain, made it to the championships in her martial art's/weapons class, she's a B student and has some pretty great friends. But in some opinion she's a little weird, she loves to read books about mythical critters like Vampires, Werewolf, elf’s, Dragons anything supposedly not real she also loves horror movies. Some say she's one of a kind, her personality, the way she acts, the way she thinks just seems to stand out without her notice.
Appearance: (I’ll come back and put it in a bit my computer is being way slow because of updates)
Other: She likes to play the Ocarina and the piano. She can singe but is timed about it. She also has a strange heart condition that if she doesn’t remember to take her medication every two day she feels cold, turns pale and for her it feels like someone is ripping her heart right out of her chest
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Name: Megan Owens
Crush: Offers?
Personality: Megan is funny, witty, hyper, out-going, sometimes shy around guys, loves to sketch, she has a short temper, and likes to read.
Bio: Megan grew up in a wealthy family, her dad owns another boarding school around the Candian border, so this is how she heard of this one and wanted to attend this one. Her mother is a traveling singer, so she hardly gets to see her.
Appearence: Image
Kill Them With Kindness :D

I got the great news... I'm having a little GIRL!

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:42 pm

((Both accepted, now we need some guys before we start...))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aika on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:00 pm

((I'll play a guy just to get things started.))

Name: Austin Weeks
Race: PureBlood Vampire
Crush: Melody
Personality: Austin is hyper all the time and is a big flirt. He flirts with Melody all the time, but doesn't think she notices him much.
Bio: Austin grew up in a poor family, but they worked hard to provide for his three other brothers and him. Austin saved up enough money to go to St. James, and managed to pull it all off.
Appearence: Image
Other:

Aika
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:15 pm

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 pm

Name: Shasa
Crush: Unknown
Personality: She is quiet, and smart. She tends to keep to herself, making her seem shy, but those who are close to her would describe her as loving and lively.
Bio: She was always very bright, but her family couldn't afford for her to go to a private school. She was excited she got a scholarship to attend St. James, and is very focused on her school work.
Appearence: Image bright red hair instead
Other: She is a little oblivious to the fact that there are vampires at her school.

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Name: Genesis Saix
Race: Vampire
Crush: Unkown
Personality: He's usually quiet and doesn't necessarily like company. Still, he does enjoy a casual chat every now and again but tends to stay away from the humans to the best of his ability due to his lack of complete control. It is rare for him to find an interest in something but when he does he puts his all into it.
Bio: Genesis grew up in a poor family, though the lack of money was met with flourishing love. That was until he got a little bit older. His parents were killed by a rival vampire but left him to live to deal with the deaths. He moved in with his rich aunt who took care of him. She wasn't used to 'family' so she was barely around. Her maid was the one who actually looked over him. When he grew older his aunt put him into the St. James Boarding School thinking that it would be a good opportunity for Genesis to meet new people and become as lively as he used to be. Even for her his mood was too dark.
Appearence:
http://lanwu.deviantart.com/art/Blithe-Moon-78113120
Other:

Aelita
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:02 pm

can i join? i will put the profile here anyways, and you can delet it if you want. XD

Name: Casady
Race: vampire, can i be a pure blood?
Crush: none.
Personality: hyper and happy nearly all the time, she's smart and loves making as many friends as possible.
Bio: she's a only child but it never seemed to bother her. her mum and dad are away on work alot of the time so she dosn't see them much, but that don't bother her. she loves gymnestics and archary. since she was little she has been doing kick boxing. she came to the school for a change and to meet more people.
Appearence: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j284/ ... _girl_.jpg
Other: plays the piano and can be quite dense.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:08 pm

Name: Havoc
Crush: None yet
Personallity: Serious but friendly
Bio: He went to this school because others rejected him. He read about this one and was accepted.
Apperance: In a bit
Other. Lead singer and guitarist of a band.
The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in
Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error, but I have no fear
London is drowning and I, I live by the river

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:03 pm

Um, I'm pretty sure this RP died. Anybody care to revive it? Or like... No? I'd still like to play whether or not AHeartlessNobody still wants to, but it's up to you guys whether or not we just start over or not.

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 am

Guess I'll bring it back.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:20 pm

Alright cool. Are you going to start a new IC, or advertise at all, or are you just going to work with the three people who seem active (that was including yourself) in the old IC, or what's going on?

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:39 pm

Good point. Now I need to think about that.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AHeartlessNobody on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:07 am

((I'll start a new IC soon, but now I have to go to school, lol. Hate it can't live without it. XP))

AHeartlessNobody
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Ok. Wish school was as fun as it is in roleplays.

trains
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Geebers! on Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:47 pm

can i join??

Name: Sophia White
Crush: uhhhhh
Personality: Sophia is very bubbly and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She cares deeply about animals and sports and doesn't let anyone get in the way of it. She loves to read and write and has many poems and books with her. She is the captain of the volleyball team and dance team, and also plays basketball and soccer.
Appearence: http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w182 ... _fav76.jpg
Other: Plays the guitar.
And God Created Woman.
And She was Good.
And she had two arms, two legs and three breasts.
And God asked woman what she would like to have changed about herself.
And she asked for her middle breast to be removed.
And it was good.
And she stood with her third breast in her hand
And asked God what should be done with the useless boob.
And God created man.

Geebers!
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:39 am

i would like this to continu it looks really cool. whats the new ic going to be called? or is it going to be the same.

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby morriganxchan on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:44 pm

I'm starting to wonder if there's going to be a new IC at all. Things have been slow around the sight lately.

morriganxchan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby trains on Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 am

There's only two posts in the IC. Come on guys you wanted this back.

trains
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!