Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

[realistic]Jamie Castelucci[highschool/vampires]

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

[realistic]Jamie Castelucci[highschool/vampires]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:35 pm

Realistic Roleplays
Note: I use myself as a character so my page will be in first person. However, I always roleplay in third person.

The LIst
Name: Jamie Castelucci
Nicknames: Jamester/Casty
Orientation: Straight
Nationality: Italian
Personality: Funny, cute, energetic.
Hobbies: Cheering, hanging with friends, social events.

About me

Here, it's pretty simple- Hey! I'm Jamie, nice to meet you. Tell me your name, and I'll tell you my life story. I'm not conceited or anything I'm just not ashamed. I'm proud of most of the things I have done and that I do. "I'm just a typical girl", such a cliche statement but it applies to me. I love being funny, loud, goofy, and obnoxious. I talk way too much and laugh way too hard. Some people find it annoying but it's all good. I'm a crazy girl and I love to try everything at least once. I like saying that I have experience in things. Nope, I'm not easy, it takes a while to win over my heart. I've been hurt before and it has taken it's toll on me. Keep trying though, I may grow a soft spot for you. I have a huge family, all Italian of course. I love being Italian, it's probably the best thing about me. I also thrive for attention and perfection. I love when all eyes are on me, it makes me feel accomplished. I get along with everyone, unless they hate me for no reason. People like to judge me before they get to know me, which causes them to luck out. I'm quite the hypocrite though, because I tend to do the same. I envy everyone, mostly because they all have a quality that I don't. I feel insecure around pretty people even though I don't act like it. If I want something, I will most likely get it because I never give up. I whine and throw temper tantrums when I don't get what I want. *sigh* Call me a brat, but it's already been said. I would do anything for my friends without a second thought. I don't try to be someone I'm not because that's just lame. I know alot more than you'd expect me too and I can get by with absolutely no common sense. People tell me I have A-D-H-D and I probably do. Your first impression upon meeting me -Idiot.- But I promise you, once you get to know me you'll adore me.
My Life

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Note from the author:

Hey, the above info is all me, everything. I use myself as a character, so go ahead and tell me I'm not creative and lazy. I'm really nice so no worries. Uh most people like proof for some odd reason so here ya go.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!