Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Jamie Ostrowska

a topic in Profiles, a part of the RPG forum.

Post all character profiles here.

Jamie Ostrowska

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullof-sorrow on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:43 pm

(I have a few accounts on here but this will be my main, so if you've seen this character in a roleplay don't worry I haven't stole it, it's mine. )

Jamie is fifteen years of age. He is quiet, shy and sensitive. He stands at roughly 5''4 and weighs less than a feather, he has dark brown hair and gorgeous big, dark brown eyes. He's a sickly pale color but turns red at the slightest touch of embarrassment. He's never had a father in his life and never a Mother at that- Jamie has never known his Father or anything about him except he was dead. Cassie Ostrowska had Jamie when she was just young herself, she was living in Poland at the time and moved out to America to escape the harsh attacks from her father. By the time she'd fallen pregnant she was already smashed out of her face with the excessive drinking and drugs, mostly with American men. Through out the years her problems have spiraled out of control. Jamie and his Mother live in a small apartment on a state a few miles from his school, the flat was dirty and barely had any furniture. His Mum would have a large number of men over a few times a day. Jamie didn't like to think of his Mum like how people spoke about her, after all he did love her no matter what she did with her body.

Gay. Yes, Jamie is gay and has been for as long as he can remember. He didn't need to come out, it was already obvious with all the knitted cardigans he wore and his voice. He was adorable though and didn't speak much for somebody so great with words. Despite his home life he worked hard in school to achieve good grades. Now, now he was a freshman in high school. He always ended up falling for the older guys though, like anyone would find him in the slightest attractive there anyway, but everybody has hopes. Jamie had been waiting for this moment the whole summer. Friends, party's, boys. For somebody so anti social he really needed to snap back to reality and face the facts he wasn't going to be some guy everybody would love. Jamie was quite depressive for somebody so young. He always saw the worst sides of everything in every situation.

Small, cute, gay, Jamie always fit in with the girls. Speaking about girls, his girlfriend Jade had always been apart of his life. The pair were inseparable since they first met in kindergarten. Jamie told her everything and she told him everything. They'd had their arguments and had fallen out over silly things, like every best friends would now and then. Jade was more like a sister to Jamie then a friend, I mean I know everybody tends to say that about there best friend but it was true. They'd even made a blood pact when they were younger, they had scars on there palms to prove it; where they'd smeared their blood together. They stood up for each other and wouldn't let anybody treat the other like crap. Only they got to do it to each other.

Previous school's for Jamie had never turned out good. Things always lead to bullying, humiliation, violence. The only thing good about the school day was getting to eat, he often shared Jades food with her as she knew what was going on. It was like a picnic everyday. Jamie had learned to cope with the bullying, he came out with bruises over his body at the end of the day but he knew he always had Jade, and that's what kept him going. Jade and Jamie had always spoke about Poland with one another, going and seeing Jamie's other family- of course he didn't know what they were really like. His Father was a no good, a thief, his gran parents feared Jamie would be just like him; cruel, evil and dark. But in reality, he was the complete opposite.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullof-sorrow
Member for 5 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!