Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Japanese anime style harem rp IC

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Japanese anime style harem rp IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:29 pm

It was a pleasent April 5th, on the little Island of Himashi just off the coast of Japan. The sun was shining in the sky with a few whispy white clouds in the air, the temperature was cool due to the slight breeze that was blowing that day. Also the sakura trees (cherry blosoms) were coming into bloom bring some colour back after the white blanket of winter had dissappeared.

It was the start of the new school year in Hamashi high and everyone was looking forward to their first day of school of the new year. There was quite a bit more excitement than usual because a student from last year's year one was picked to go on a student exchange program with a wealthy American girl for a year and now the time had come for her to join one of the year 2 classes. Little did they know that there was to be another foreign student who was transfering in, but they would find out about that later.

Now the busiest place at the school shortly before the day will start is the class list board which will tell everyone which class they are in. Sure its not the only place in the school that is busy though. As currently in the school office was Bishop, Lucius who was with the school secretary sorting out the transfer papers. Since he had just recently moved there, the transfer process was ongoing and just now was reaching its conclusions. Meanwhile waiting in the teacher's lounge was Valentine Rosemary along with many of the teachers, including Kurokawa sensei the homeroom teacher of class 2A which both Bishop san and Valentine san would be entering.
Once I wrote the greatest signiture in the world ever, but then my computer crashed before I could save it and by the time I got my computer bak running I had forgot the greatest signiture in the world ever so I made this tribute signiture to the greatest signiture in the world ever which wasn't anything like this signiture cause this is only a tribute to the greatest signiture in the world ever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

leemaths
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Japanese anime style harem rp IC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

akira opened his eyes slowly and looked at his clock it was early far to early to get up so he closed his eyes again and rolled over. suddenly he jumped out of bed screaming "i'm gonna be late why didnt i set the alarm" and scrambling around getting ready for school. "i'm off" he yelled on his way out the door there was no one there to hear it as his parents where working abroad but it was part of his nature. running all the was akira made it to school in no time and as he neared the main building he stopped looking in awe at the sheer amount of girls that where standing around the class list board.

akira got a bright idea and joined the crowd at the board and then in the middle of all the fuss to find out classes he droped out of site. he started to crawl around on the floor making his way to the girls in the crowd as he started to get close to one he began to slowly edge himself closer saying "nearly, little further, almost" and then he was punched in the side of the head and rolled all the way to the wall behind only to hear "sakamoto-san you perv next time i'll kill you" but he didnt care his head was still spinning.
You say Eminem- I say The Beatles
You say Hannah Montana-I say Rush
You say T-Pain-I say Fats Domino
You say Jonas brothers-I say Elvis
You say Pink-I say Pink Floyd
You say Hip Hop-i say Jimi Hendrix
You say R&B-I scream Classic Rock
You say Justin Bieber-i hit you in the face

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

Sitting in the teacher's lounge, Marie sat at the far end of a white linen couch sitting up properly. It was another hectic beginning of the week for her seeing that she had to be acquainted with all of the staff and broad of the school. Marie tried her best to understand them even though they had a heavy accent of Japanese. All she could do was nod yes knowing that's what they wanted from her.

All her life since she was born, Marie had nomad around the world with her parents seeing that her parents career told them to. She would always exchange out of a school frequently making her quite lonely knowing she had to leave behind friends who she came well of knowing with. Plus to make it worse, Marie's parents were hardly around making her immensely depressed. All Marie really wanted was for someone to understand her and to care for her unconditionally but that was never the case for her. Love just quit on her or so she thought.

Marie folded her hands and waited patiently for the bell to ring. Although it was Monday, Marie seemed alert. It was the instant french vanilla coffee or famously known to "high society" as commoners coffee that made her stay up. Even though the negative side effects of coffee would kick in later, Marie didn't care longs she was awake to get any important information she needed from her teachers or in Japanese "senpais".
Last edited by Alise120 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:31 pm

((Bingo))

Kyo Soukudo walked up slowly to Akira and stretched out a hand, "Need a helping hand, amigo?"

In all honesty, he'd been a little panicked not too long ago himself. Waking up with only a few minutes to the first bell was hard enough, but if that wasn't the end, which it was not, he'd had to wake up his buddy, who needed to stay over a night while his step dad cooled off from a fight. Still, Kyo's passive attitude kept him calm and in control, so he was here just like everyone else, though his uniform was somewhere between raggedy and dishelved.

Kyo smiled lazily but warmly as he lowered his hand a bit more, "You gotta be careful around them, man, girls get furious sometimes."
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:31 pm

akira took kyo's hand and then was helped up "yeah but they have such nice bodies and anger make them look even better" he said with the look of a dirty old man on his face. "oh i'm Akira, Sakamoto Akira and thanks for the help up" he said placing hid hand out to shake hands but he was looking at a new girl that had joined the crowd at the board. "i should probably try that one this time she wont notice at the back of the group" he said still with his hand out.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Kanna stood at the back of the crowd of girls struggling to see their assigned classes on the board. As usual Kanna was to short to see anything even standing on the tips of her toes. Every few seconds she jumped up to try and see above the other girls, but she only caught a glimpse of the number 2. Well that didn't help, Kanna knew she was a second year. What she needed was the class letter. She sighed, thinking about waiting for the crowd to clear. So caught up in her dilemma, she didn't notice Akira approaching from behind.
There is a place within each of us where we cannot escape the truth; where virtue sits as judge. To admit the truth of our actions is to go before that court, where process is irrelevant. Good and evil are intents, and intent is without excuse.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Kyo shook the other boy's hand and smiled again, sighing at the same time, "Don't even try it, dude, she'll kick more ass than you have, trust me. Try going for someone a little lower on the scary scale. Trust me, you'll end up with less blood coming from your mouth."

He didn't mean any insult, like always he never did, but he did hope the other boy would accept his council. Kyo took on a lazy, wise tone and said, "I'm Sokudo Kyo, class three. Nice to meet you."

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 pm

"very nice to meet you Sokudo Senpai and i hope you dont take this the wrong way but there is just something about a girl jumping up and down that makes her an easy target so i'll have to go for it" akira said as he took a few steps closer and then looked around the hall to see no one paying him any attention. swiftly he dropped onto this back and started to shuffle along the floor getting closer and closer he was just in a spot where he would be able to see on her next jump when someone stepped on his stomacher and he let out a yelp of pain and then slamed his hand to his mouth hoping no one heard.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:21 am

Kyo sighed, then waded into the crowd, which gave him a respectful passage room, and picked Akira up by the shirt with one hand, "You gotta be more careful, man. Think before you act, you know?"

(Crap, my mind is dead o_O)

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby leemaths on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:13 am

Lucius while waiting for the transfer to be finalised, was thinking just how sudden this had been. It was just a few months earlier when he was in school back in England and his parents each received an important phone call. Both his father and mother were archeologists and had in fact met on a dig, but they were employed by rival employers and didn't get off to the best start. But they eventually fell in love and had Lucius. Both companies suddendly called them to do a 3 year long worldwide excavation trip.
Both of them couldn't refuse, but that is where the problem occured.

They were both from a long line of only children families and thus the only other known living relative that Lucius had was his paternal grandfather. But he was all the way on the Island of Himashi and they hadn't spoken to him since shortly before Lucius was born. They did however let him contact Lucius through letters and phonecalls, but they had no part in it and only told him through a letter.

They lookeed into alternate solutions, but they couldn't find any and thus they sent him off to Himashi to live with his paternal grandfather. And since coming over here, he hadn't even seen him that much, since his second wife died a couple of years earlier, he noticed a change in his grandfather. He stopped calling him and only sent him a few letters a year. He had become more withdrawn as he had been quite lively in his phone calls prior to that. Luckily he had learned how to speak and write Japanese from an early age, as he felt it was a way to better understand his grandfather and grandmother(not biological). He thought I am practically living alone in that small house while he locks himself away in the mansion of his dead wife. Most of that place is covered in 2 years worth of dust because he fired most of the staff and left only a butler, maid and a chef.

He was hoping that he would be able to make some friends here, as he had a couple back in England, was was not that popular. Also he hoped that he would be able to learn the culture quickly enough so that he would be able to fit in.

leemaths
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:44 am

Marie sighed as she got up and walked over to the window beginning to look out. The day seemed long for her seeing that her transferring papers took a chunk out of most of her day. She scanned the courtyard seeing a bunch of students gathered around in groups. Probably from different sections divided so teachers knew what class they were assigned to.

What made it really odd is that she was the only American attending the school. Plus to make it really weird is that she couldn't really know how to speak and read Japanese knowing most of the school body only knew how. Thankfully the foreign teacher she was assigned to gave her instructions and insights to know how to deal with such a society. "I wonder where my class is ?", she asked herself now playing with her golden blond straighten out hair.

She then spotted a couple of students playing around and trying to talk to one of the girls (Kyo and Akira making their way over to Kanna). Marie smiled a bit thinking it was really hilariously sad, "Well I know flirting never left high school even if its around the globe", she mumbled while still viewing out curiously.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rollietyler on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Miroku walked out from the office, he walked down the hall not really thinking about anything sucking the lollypop that he usually did, he walked passed a couple of people talking he didn't have much to do
Image Image ImageImage Image

rollietyler
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Kanna heard a muffled yelping sound and turned to see what it was. When she turned she saw Kyo picking Akira up off the ground. She recognized Kyo as one of her senpai's from the third years, but she had no idea who the other boy was, or why he was crawling around on the ground. "O-ohayo Gozaimasu Kyo senpai," (Good Morning) she managed to stumble out.

Vain
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Kyo let go of Akira and turned to Kanna, "Oh, 'morning, Kanna-chan. How are you today?"

He looked around for other people he knew and saw a teacher he thought he had last year. To be polite, he waved casually, then turned his attention back to Kanna.

(Still dead...damn)

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:46 pm

Marie stuck her head back in side from the window and walked over to the desk where the principle lazily lounged behind it sorting out the last of her transferring papers. She came up a little closer to her and spoke clearly as possible, "Um excuse me....", she begin to say but was interrupted by another teacher who cut in and began talking fluently in Japanese to the principle. Marie looked at the teacher who disgust as she waited for her turn. When the other teacher said what he had to say and left to go fetch his class, the principle nodded for her to come up to the desk to speak, "What is it child ?", she said to Marie with a light Japanese accent and with a smile on her face. Marie cleared her throat again, "Are my transferring paperwork finished ?", Marie asked the principle while smoothing her uniformed mid length skirt down. The principle looked through the papers yet again just to check and see if there weren't any questions left blank.

"I think your ready to go to your classroom now. I will deal with your business to your parents later, so don't worry", she informed her smiling. Marie smiled back, "What is my classroom number by the way ?", she asked pulling her hair back into a ponytail with a ribbon she had kept in her pink tote bag which was her schoolbag. The principle stood up fixing her square brimmed silver glasses, "Very well, follow me. We wouldn't want you late for class", she replied heading out the door with Marie in behind her closely. As they were walking down the hall, some school kids looked at her curiously wanting to know where she came from, "Watashi wa kanojo ga nani rēsu ka nā ...(I wonder what race she is)", one of the school girls said to another trying to figure out. Marie tried to ignore the stares and low mumbles from students even though they made her paranoid. When they made it to her classroom (2A),there was hardly no one in class but two students who were studying, "I think your still a bit early but its good for your first day not to be late", the principle said sliding the door open for her. Marie walked in slowly looking around at the place, "You will be fine", the principle added in sliding the door behind her swiftly shut.

"Well this is it", she mumbled nervously as she walked to the back and then finally sat down in a desk. She then took out a book to read trying to keep her mind busy from being scared. It was still kind of early so most of the students were still outside having conversations with one another and playing around as well.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:23 pm

"arigato senpai" akira said as kyo pulled him off the floor and the to his miss fortune he notice that the girl he had been so close to seeing had turned round. 'please dont have figured it out' he thought and then she seemed not pay him no attention which lightened his spirit and at the same time depressed him. "ok i dont have time for any more side missions i have to get to the front of the crowd" akira stated to anyone who was listening but then his eye was caught by a girl that was walking away and he seemed to be being pulled towards her slowly.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:37 pm

"U-umu," Kanna stuttered. Then she turned and pointed towards the board, then turned and pointed at Kyo and then at herself. She repeated this few times, hoping he would understand what she was getting at. For the most part, she had known Kyo senpai since last year. She didn't talk to him that much; well she didn't talk much anyways, but she knew he was kind and smart.

Vain
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HetareItalia on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:54 pm

Haru approached the large doors of the school, which were already wide open from all the other pupils arriving. She was not too happy to be back at school, she much preferred being out in the sunshine, hanging with her friends and perusing her dreams, as opposed to staring zombie-like into textbooks. Smoothing down her uniform, and adjusting the bobble in her long chestnut brown hair she then made her way to the board. The board displaying the names and classes of pupils was swarmed with students, all buzzing around like flies. Being the impatient person she is, Haru pushed her way in between two smaller boys, locating her name before shoving past the once again gaining some rude comments as she did so.

She was to be placed in class 2A this year, not that any other letter would have made the slightest difference. She was here simply to study, excel in sports then go home, anything else was a bonus. In her first year she never really ''hit it off'' with any girls, and ended up hanging out with the higher boys managing to interest them with her sporting ability. Sadly, they had all moved on from there academic career leaving poor Haru on her own.
She didn't fancy going into class this early so casually she leant her back against one of the walls, observing all the other pupils rushing about.

HetareItalia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Kyo cocked an eyebrow, then slapped his face with his own hand and offered an appologetic smile, "Oh, right! Sorry, it's been a long summer. Here, let me help you."

He knelt and rushed under her, then lifted both of them up and held her arms so she wouldn't fall off his shoulders, "How's that, can you see the boards?"

((Hope I didn't jump any guns there))

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outlaw on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

akira had followed the girl halfway down the hall before he stopped and turned round. 'no i have to keep a focused mind find out my class and then find a model' he told himself and walked back up to the crowd and forced his way through through and then felt hands grab him and start to pull him backwards luckily before he was yanked he saw his name with 2A next to it. "ruffians" he said walking towards his class room which didnt take long at all when he got there he stayed really quiet as usual and headed straight to the back of the class there was a girl at the back of the room "ohayō gozaimásu" he said as he walked past her taking the seat at the back by the window.

Outlaw
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!