Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jefferson academy for the gifted

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Re: Jefferson academy for the gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candi_dream on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:03 pm

(Oh my gosh! Okay I have to say that again. Oh my gosh! I apologise for not writing a response, I do have an excuse though. I have been hibernating these past five days, hibernating with the sweet smell of abasol. Seriously is it just me or does abasol make anyone else sleepy too? Also I would just like to say for some reason I am envisioning Jackson as australien..hehehehe WALLABEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and fan girls really? Do people really have fan girls? I thought that was just like in Japan...or Japanese anime. Ugghhh either way scary obsessed underaged females, in other words Jail bait. Doesn't matter I can work with that)

Conner backed up as the hordes of girls closed in. He supposed it was because they took the titles of 'Prince' and 'King' too literal.
He shivered as they came closer and closer, he could feel the evil of their stares piercing through his flimsy leather jacket.
It didn't help that Alan had already avoided them, leaving Conner to defend himself.
His eyes darted around the room and he almost deflated with relief as a head of familiar black hair shot into view.
"Hi Conner-sama. How you doing? Man its hot today, aye."
Conner stared at Jackson with unconceled awe at his apparent disregard for the numorous number of tiny evil female students.
"Save me" Conner croaked, putting a hand over his heart and pretending to keel over.

(By the way I apologise for my current hyperness, I think I may be high on albasol if that's even possible o_O)
TALLY HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Candi_dream
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm

(Its all good. Jackson is aussie! YAYS! hes a hot aussie though! in my imagination. lolz. YES WALLABEES! is that how you spell it i dont think it is. dammit i cant even spell the name of an animal in my own bloody country. that is SAD! i think it is Wallabies. OMG IT IS! lolz. anyways back to the roleplay.OH and yes it is possible for people to have fan girls. you should see them all at my frickin' school. they faun over the hottest and most popular guys there! it's really annoying. lolz.)

Rayne bit her lip and thought hard. Then she smiled.
"No i didn't leave the door open, but you know... Oh god. He's right there, like right there talking to Connor. Oh god, what do i say to him?" She was so nervous, technically this was her first ever potential boyfriend, having never been around in one place long enough and being referred to as a carnival freak. She ran her singers through her straight black hair and let out a breath of air.
"Okay. here goes nothin'." She said and walked over to where Jackson and Connor were talking.
"Hey Connor-sama. Howsit? Umm...." She turned to Jack.
"Uh, answer's yes." She blushed ruby red and turned on her heel and ran away, embarressed beyond reason. She felt very light headed. She ran back to Blodwen and started laughing,
"I told him!" She cried happily, causing many people around her to stop and watch.

Jackson laughed when Connor asked to be saved, and then even harder as he mimed dying.
"I'm sure you'll be fine. They're just girls anyway." He looked over as Rayne approached and then went slightly pink when Rayne said yes. He whatched her run away and turned back to Connor.
"I guess i can't say much on that subject anymore." He joked badly. His heart felt a lot lighter now. He was going to say more but the bell rang at that moment. He turned to Connor.
"See you round I guess. I've got to go. I got some people to see." He said, picking up his bag and walking off, deep in thought.

(Oh and psychoman, Jackson's power is one where he calls to something and it comes to him or he moves things with his mind. it's two in one. lolz. have you ever seen the TV series CHARMED? One of the witches on that has a conjouring ability. She calls to things and they appear. thats what Jackson has only he can do it in his mind and can move things with it also. its a very developed version of telekineses)
Last edited by Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Alan smirked at Kira knowing that she was at a loss for comebacks, Alan looked around and noticed Liam "Hey man are you going to the Dojo" Alan said, Liam nodded and Alan threw his the staff making a couple of first years cringe, The fire that wrapped around Alan's leg faded and left only a big purple bruise "Tada" Alan said with a smile, Alan turned on Connor "I'm giving you another stack of paperwork because of this" Alan teased.
To kill or not to kill.... Hardly even a question.

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 pm

(( kitara turner con you change your post please as i have stated that lessons aren’t starting till the second day. Thank you))

Kira’s eyes widened as she heard Alan say "I'm giving you another stack of paperwork because of this" to Connor. She then just smiled and laughed. “Bad luck Connor but hey, if you’re doing my more paper work anyway maybe you can do mine as well.” Kira said over to Connor who was surrounded by girls. The upside to having fan BOYS, was that they didn’t swarm around you as much.
an optimist is someone who jumps of the Empire state building and after 50 floors says "so far, so good"

rose petals
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:29 pm

(( Also i used to be a huge fan of charmed while it was on TV :) ))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:53 am

((dido, so sad it's gone but i think it went down hill a bit near the end. ))

"I'm going for a little walk. things are getting a bit crowded around here." kira said as she made her way towards the doors. she squezzed her way through the crowed of fan girls and boys. she got to the wooden doors to exit the room and let out a breath. she thought she was going to be squeeshed to death in their. she turned around and stood on her teap toes to look over the thong of students to look at alan and connor. "you coming?"

((sorry the post is short. kind of hard to think of a continuation.))

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 pm

Rayne saw Kira leave the canteen and followed her, having nothing better to do.

(OOC: oh god, hands shaking violently. van barely type right. lolz.*can)

She tried not to think about how embarressed she was when she ahd told Jackson yes. It was shameful to have been so embarressed.

(soz it so short, writers block and shaking hands. happy valentines day everyone!)

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:15 pm

((is it valentines day?????????????????))

Kira saw Rayne coming towards her and smiled. " you all right? you look a bit shaken." she said as she smiled. she looked back over the thong of students but could not see Alan nor Connor anymore. she decided, they would follow if they wanted, she needed to get out of the cafeteria she was going to be squesshed into goo soon if she didn't. "come on, lets leave before it gets any more crowded." she said and headed for the door.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:48 am

(Technically i just posted that on saturday because i wouldnt be online on sunday! :)!!! LOLZ!)

*You alright?You look a bit shaken.* Kira's voice cut into Raynes thoughts and She nodded.
"Yeah, i'm fine just a little out of it, you know suddenly having been asked out and all." She smiled weakly and toyed with a lock of her hair, sighing and letting it go again.
She followed Kira out of the cafeteria and felt immediately relieved. She wasn't one for crowds.
"So what about you? How are you feeling? I mean what with being back at school and all." She smiled again and crouched to the ground, raising her hands above the ground and urging the greenery beneath her hands to grow. A small green tree grew up beneath her touch. She smiled to herself, always being calmed by the easy use of her abilities. She looked back at Kira, her eyes sparkling. She always seemed to be full of life, even in her worst moments.

(I forgot to mention in my profile thing, Rayne's claustrophobic.)

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:08 am

Alan turned around as Kira's head disappeared into the crowd, Alan walked on after them giving Connor a hit on the back as he went, After a couple of minutes of pushing and shoving his way, As Alan walked though the crowd he spotted Kira up ahead and started running as soon as he got out of the crowd, As Alan came up next to Kira he moved his head over to her his lips touching her cheek as he gave her a kiss and then he kept running his cheeks bright red against his pale skin.

(( Where the hell had Candi_Dream gone?? ))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:55 am

Leaving the cafeteria as soon as the crowd began to thicken. Bumping into Jackson she nodded to him smiling lightly. "Sorry, Jack." She said with a smile and slipped past him. Annoyed at the crowd she gave up on trying to control herself against the temptation on her power. Pushing into the minds of the students around her she made them see the ground in the middle of the hall crack open. She watched as they immediatly jumped to the edges of the room, a few screams until they realized she was walking on what seemed to be thin air and they stared as the crack filled in behind her.

Walking outside she could see Rayne and Kira. Rayne crouched at the ground she pushed into her mind making the grass seem to slither and move into words that read 'How's lover boy ;)" Then grinned waiting for the reaction.
Yo-ho yo-ho a pirates life for me! Savvy?

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:28 am

(( i'm going to het candi_dream and give her a kick up the ass the next time i see her, don't worry. she will post again, mwhahaha))

“You got asked out? By who?” kira asked Rayne as she watched her use her power on the gowned below them.

"So what about you? How are you feeling? I mean what with being back at school and all." Rayne asked. Kira was about to answer when Alan came up to them and kissed her on the check. Red quickly rose to her cheeks as she watched him carry on running. Her hand slowly rose to her check, her eyes widened as what just happened registered in her head. “wha......bu......huh?” kira babbled as she looked towards where Alan had just been going.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:31 pm

Rayne saw her plant change to the words, 'how's lover boy?' And blushed, thinking of Jackson. She looked up and saw Blodwen standing to the side with a wicked grin on her face. Rayne bared her teeth in a threatening yet funny smile and sent a cool ball of flame toward her friend, letting it extinguish at the last moment. She laughed and turned back to Kira in time to see Alan come running up and kiss the school's queen on the cheek. She raised an eyebrow at Kira, her gaze questioning.
"Oh, by Jackson Raith, you know the one with dark hair, georgous green eyes and is really sweet." She answered noncolently. Before grinning at her friend.
"And it would seem that you and Alan have a bit of a 'thing' going on now." She teased.

Jackson appologised hastily when Blodwen ran into him and watched in admiration as the girl caused everyone to se a large gap in the cafeteria floor. He Smiled and looked about for Rayne, deciding in the end to follow Blodwen. He spotted them standing outside the cafeteria and laughed as Alan ran out to kiss Kira on the cheek. He saw both the king and queen blush and he smiled. He strode over to where Rayne crouched, urging a tree to grow and he conjoured up a rose and presented it to Rayne.
"For you." He said simply. Rayne blushed and took it, realising with delight that it was a black rose.
"thank you." She murmured, kissing him on the cheek.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smithy on Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:35 am

Grinning as she watched Alan run past and kiss Kira. "King and Queen, well that fits." She mumbled and poked her tongue out at her friend as she watched the fire extunguish in front of her face. Moving over the soft grass to find a private place to practice her illusions privatley.

Smithy
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rose petals on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:38 am

kira just blushed more at raynes statement. "i see you really like jackson then." kira said, changing the subject. she was about to say more when a boy, she was guessing jackson, came over and gave rayne a blck rose. seeing it best to leave them alone kira said "i'll see you later" and with a wave towards the two headed of down the hall.

she thought it best to go find Alan. however she couldn't bring herself to go and do a proper search for him. she sighed, she was confuessed, this never happened before. sure she has had boys like her before but they didn't know her. alan she had known for years and the sudden act had left her baffled. she simply didn't know what to do in this situatuin. kira stopped mid way down the hall and turned around to head beck to the cafeteria, to find her cousin connor. about three steps later she stopped remembering the buissy cafeteria. 'i think i'll wait till later' she thought and turened back around to head towards the girl dorms.

rose petals
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:55 am

Rayne grinned and then blushed at Kira's comment. She knew that Kira was probably feeling very confused at the moment, what with someone she had merely considered a friend suddenly acting so rash. She had to admire the way the girl handled it though. If it were her, Rayne would've totally reacted stupidly, but Kira had kept her cool. It was something that Rayne admired and envied in the queen. She smiled as Kira left, leaving her and jackson alone, as Blodwen had left earlier. She smiled and hugged Jackson, surprising both him and herself.
"I should go see if she's okay." Rayne said appologetically. Jack nodded.
"Yeah, sure. I'll see you later." With an uncertain wave her sauntered off to find out what had happened with Allen. He decided to start in the boys dorms, that being the most likely place to retreat to.

"Allan! You around here?"

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 am

(( I am so sorry everyone, Stupid school work lol ))

Alan lay back in his bed his feat hanging over the end of the bed by about a foot, As his body remained still his mind was racing from the question of why to the statement of how smooth Kira's skin had felt under his lips and then back to the questions this time of what would happen to him once Kira got her hands on him, Alan was on the subject of maybe he should make a noose and stand in it to see if Kira would push him now, A noise in the distance brought his attention back to the world it sounded like footsteps "Is it her" he asked himself before he heard Jackson yell out to him.

Alan stood slowly and walked over to the door opened it noticing Jackson's back a meter in front of him "If she has sent you to assassinate,Terminate, or bring me to her against my will you better be in for one hell of a fight Jack" he said in a weary tone.

(( Sorry its so short, Im really really tired ))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:03 am

('sokay. lolz. its bout time someone has replied.)

Jackson turned around and saw Allan.
"If who sent me to assassinate you? i came looking for you coz i figured you may want someone to talk to, you know as a mate." he shrugged and looked at Allan
's face.
"Man you look kind of out of it, and scared. " he said and smiled.
"You're scared Kira's gonna hate you, aren't you? Wow. I think she'd do her own killing, she's more than capeable to do it herself." He grinned.

Rayne walked to the girl's dorms, deciding against trying to see Kira. the girl would need some time to think. Instead she lay down on her bed, thinking about her own sudden lovelife. it was random. One minute Jackson barely knew she existed the next they were dating.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thepsycoman on Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:15 am

Alan gave a weak smile "Yeah and do I look like I would have the heart to defend myself?" he said as his smile faded back into a grim expression. Alan stepped back and dragged Jackson into the room and then he closed the door before he went and sat down at his desk, Alan turned to his desk and put his head in his hands before speaking "Yeah I'm scared she is going to hate me, I'm also scared of getting rejected I'm scared of being the laughing stock of the school and all in all I am scared. Alan stood and moved over to a sliding door that was closed at the side of the room and slid it open revealing the small kitchen that it hid, " Ah the good side of being a royal" he said with a grin as he slid open the pantry door and threw Jackson a mars bar, Alan took his own head out of the pantry a minute later with a bar of spiced chocolate "Special recipe to regain my magic, Healing a broken bone has always tired me out" He explained as he bit into the bar.

(( Btw my characters name is Alan not Allan, Soz for being fussy lol ))

thepsycoman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:45 am

(omg, sooo soz, i know a coupla allans who spell their names wiv 2 l's not one. dont worry i is fussy too.)

Jackson let out a slight yell as Alan pulled him into the dorm room.
"Woah!" he accepted the mars bar gladly, feling in need for a sugar hit himself. he nodded as Alan explained everything. He knew how he felt. He himself had felt the same a few moments before. He grinned.
"yeah, I know how you feel. But what brought on the sudden burst of courage? I mean havent you and Kira been friends for ages?" He asked, curious and trying to be understanding. He bit into his bar, savouring the taste of the silky chocolate on his lips.

(Where is everyone? lolz)

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!