Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:59 pm

Hoshi does her best to not to burst out laughing as Kaede introduced himself to their new sensei. "So that's why he came here huh? This just keeps getting better and better! Such a romantic! And I get to work with both of them at the same time! Perfect!" She thought to herself as her ears twitched in amusement. She had completely forgotten about the lecture Kaede had tried to give her. It wasn't important to her anyway.

She felt something in the back of her mind and closed her eyes as she sank back to seeing the world through Rai-chan's eyes. She saw a new man appear next to her and Ryu. The two quickly talked before Ryu got annoyed and left. "Please follow him Rai-chan. And once you catch up to him, help me by letting me talk to him please." Hoshi asked her Bijuu. The cat hissed a little before following. "You know, you may be my 'jailer' but this doesn't mean the whole time we're here I'm going to play telephone for you." The lion cub said back to it's container. As she watched Ryu run and hide himself in a tree, the cat smirked as she jumps up and yowls, announcing her presence.

"You know, I was asked to follow you because my host wants to talk to you. Though I think you're much more entertaining than that human that got you annoyed, I'll get mad if you make my job annoying." That cat said allowed before pressing it's paw to Ryu's forehead. She focused her own chakra and a bit of Hoshi's to the pad of the paw stayed still.

"Hey! You said you're name is Ryu right? Man you were smart to leave when you did. These people are amusing me, but I have a feeling this is going to get annoying soon. Oh, yeah you can hear me because of Rai-chan. I talk to her through my thoughts and we can let anyone else we chose to in. Feel special, we don't share this with most people. Kinda cool huh?" Hoshi said through her thoughts directly into Ryu's mind.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Hinata was not painfully stupid. Nonetheless, she did not even consider... ah, romantic interests to be the cause of her student's stammer. Well, perhaps the thought flashed through her mind, but sweet, sweet denial said otherwise. He was probably just nervous about having a new teacher. She didn't know him well enough to realize that this contrasted with his normal personality.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Kaede-kun." She smiled at the boy, feeling that he would be a good student. At least he didn't seem to dislike her like a few of the other students did. This thought saddened her slightly, giving way to more insecurities, but she tried to push the negativity away.

Hoshi however... While it was true that she got along well with Kaede, it seemed as though Asai was right in his prediction that the girl would be difficult to handle, although for different reasons.

"So, I don't mean to pry, but could you tell me a little bit about yourselves? Not technical facts, because your student record lists those, but things that describe who you really are." Was she getting corny now, with her talk of true self? In any case, she needed to stop second-guessing herself and apologizing.

--------------------------------------------------
Do you think I should? Kyo asked the Gobi.

Meh, what does it matter? He's too weak to pose a threat anyway. And with that, Houkou no Gobi went on to boast about how he had defeated the Rokubi "very easily" in the past and how he could do it again in a second.

She sighed. Alright, but don't be too aggressive. Ikazu-kun is an interesting person, and I don't want you bothering him or his bijuu.

"I come from Sunagakure like Gaara-sama over there." Perhaps a bit counteractive to the polite suffix, the girl jabbed her thumb in the general direction of the red-haired teacher.
Last edited by Kaneria on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Running Water on Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Kasumi walked over to the teachers again, making sure that she didn't walk too fast or too slow. She had heard the Hyuuga suggest that Gaara-sensei should take Kasumi as his second student, which made her smile slightly. This was most likely the best option for her, but the teacher did not seem to agree. He certainly was taking a lot of time to decide.

"Hello." She began, greeting the girl who might become her teammate. "I'm Kasumi."

Running Water
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~*~emoneko~*~ on Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Kylli waited for Gaara-sensai to give an answer, but he seemed to be off somewhere else. She sighed a little then was greeted by a girl who was to be her partner, if she stayed as Gaara's student. She smiled and bowed to the girl. "I am Kylli." she said back then looked to Asai then back to Kasumi. "I am sorry to tell you I might not be your partner. I am going to work under Asai-sensai for a while then learn from Gaara-sensai." She explained then looked over to Asai and smiled to him. "I guess I will begin this week by being your student, sir." she stated then smiled proudly.
Image Image Image
Wanting to do a onexone rp of these categories: anime, love, movies, Final fantasy, forbidden loves, more. Pm me if you are interested please!!

~*~emoneko~*~
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 am

Slowly but surely, Kaede was regaining his composure. He still felt extremely nervous and somewhat prickly inside, but he had enough self-control not to let it show much anymore. And seriously, what was with him, acting like a little school girl, no offense to present company intended? It wasn't like him. He was a proud man in his own right and the host to the celestial Suzaku, it was very unseemly for him to act as anything but. Thinking in such a manner and applying a great deal of willpower, the boy was able to calm himself down to an acceptable level. He didn't remain calm for long, however, as he glanced at Hoshi and noticed her eyes were closed. In all honesty, she was beginning to annoy him.

"Wake up, sleepy-head", - he said, extending his arm and giving her a light slap on the cheek, - "You're being rude".

Of course, he didn't mistake her actions for taking a nap. Earlier Kaede suspected that it was one of the requirements to establish a mental link with her Bijuu when it wasn't right next to her and the girl's answer then confirmed that it was, more or less, exactly the case. The fact that she would openly demean Hinata when she was standing right there and then float off into her inner world to hear about that shadow loser from earlier, that's what irritated him the most. Of course, it was probably natural for losers to stick together and lick each other's wound in an illusion of understanding and compassion where in fact there was only room for selfishness, and Hoshi was allowed to waste her life however she wanted, but he would not tolerate such behavior around Hinata or himself.

"Who I really am", - Kaede repeated the question, thinking, - "That would be rather hard to answer. What makes a person is, above all else, the collective influence of their memories and experiences. But due to Suzaku's nature, I share those with the people who served as her hosts in the past and even herself, partially. Because of that and the fact that Suzaku and I are one being - and quite literally, not like the Jinchuuriki - it would be logical to say that I am the God Phoenix itself", - he paused, - "I don't really feel like that, though. My logic may often seem strange to normal people, but I still perceive myself as human. I simply have much more knowledge than I should ever have been able to obtain. Does that help?"
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Ryu just watched as teh feline came to him and spoke. Letting it then palce it's paw on his forehead, he began to hear the words from that girl from before. Smirking at her words about what had happeend, he spoke back to her. "I do have a thing for knowing when things will get annoying before they happen. Hehehe. Then why don't you just leave the palce like I did? I doubt you'll miss anything important." As he talked, a voice came into his head, "What are you doing?! Socializing with a meal?!" He thought back to teh voice in his head, "Shut up, you messed up lizard! Not every person I meet is your meal!" The voice hissed angerly at him and the faded away.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:18 pm

Ikazu nodded as he said, "Hmmm, not giving me much to work with, but never mind. I am from the Kumogakure like...." Ikazu paused for a moment and had think about someone at the school who was from the same place as him, but as well known as Garaa. Unable to think of anyone he picked the sentence back up and said, "No one, I guess. I'm unique!" Ikazu chuckled at the end of his own comment, it was absurd to imply that he was unique just because he was a Kumo-nin, chances were there was at least one other Kumo-nin in the school, but he didn't know any and he assumed Kyo was the same way.
ImageImageImageImageImage

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 pm

"Well what do ya want me to give you?" Kyo asked, her eyes narrowed slightly. She wasn't annoyed, but genuinely curious. She didn't speak of her background to many and had little knowledge of what she was expected to say. "Maybe you should talk first this time, ne, Ikazu-kun?"

She heard vague mumblings from her bijuu, but as she was trying to block it out, only felt the tone of the comments. It seemed to be complaining about having "such a stupid and annoying host".

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Hoshi giggled a little to herself. She could very easily hear what was going on in reality while her for now, she chose to ignore it. Though once the contact from Kaede came she sighed and pushed more thoughts from her own mind to Ryu's. "You know, I'm starting to think I might, Rai-chan will be staying near you for a little bit. Since I need these people to semi tolerate me so I have no problem stay here, I need play nice for a moment." She said as she broke the connection and opened her eyes to smile at Hinata.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sensei. I'm sorry, I came a long a long way to get here and I guess I'm just a little tired from my trip." She said as she blushed slightly to go along with her innocent smile. "As you know, my name is Morikaze Hoshi. I can't really say where I'm from because I never really had a home. As for who I am, I guess it depends on who you ask and when you ask them. When I would travel, at first people called me a nice, sweet looking, friendly, funny girl. By the end of my stay, I was normally driven out while they called me things like thief, devil, demon, or monster.Once I was called death itself but that was a fluke, they never had any evidence I killed anyone. I was a scapegoat that time. Then I lost my temper. I'm usually pretty good on that though." She looked curiously at her new sensei and wondered if any of what she said meant anything to this woman.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Ikazu thought for a moment, she was right, Ikazu might have to show Kyo what he meant. This idea was only reinforced by the Rokubi who started laughing at him and said, "She owned you! Although she's right, if you want anyone to follow you have to lead." Ikazu laughed at the Rokubi's remark and said, "Yeah and you got owned in the face by the Gobi, so let's just forget this and move on." Thinking about it Ikazu said to Kyo, "Alright, I'm a Kumo-nin like I said before. I remember having a brother and two parents, but I can't recall what happened to them. After they disappeared, I started working really hard to become a ninja, even stalked the Kage which was very rewarding and at the same time nearly caused my death."

Yuuto, feeling he had given Ryu enough time to calm down, Jumped down from the roof top of the school, he then carefully made his way around school grounds to the tree Ryu had made himself comfortable in. Once there Yuuto jumped into a branch close to Ryu and said, "Found you! Listen kid, I oversaw the production of both the school and this village, I have a copy of the blueprints to ever building in town, under lock and key in my office. Face it, you can't hide."

overkill
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm

He smirks at the girls reply as he was about to lay back to relax, until the guy from before found him again. Listening to his words, he just looked at him wth a serious face. "Well then, Mister Overseer, thanks for giving me the challenge. I'll gladly accept...now if you didn't notice when I left, but I'm wanting to be alone." He closes his eyes, layingback as he hopes taht the guy would catch his hint and just leave.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Exalted on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:25 pm

As the two girls continued to jabber with Kaza he began losing interest, life stories although entertaining at this point, were a topic he tried to avoid as it usually implies he share his if the other does as well, something Kaza had no intentions of doing with these girls or anyone else in the school for that matter. He continued to smile with his eyes closed as she finished speaking he would begin to drift into thoughts of his future within the academy, if the people here would respect him, if his teacher would be of use in furthering his goals, various romantic thoughts came up, although he had not yet targeted someone as being relationship material, not that he was looking, but Kaza liked to keep such options on the mind so he didn't miss signals and ruin friendships. As Kaza drifted through such thoughts he completely forgot to respond the the girls in-front of him, and sat their with his blank smile like a forever happy statue.

The atmosphere of the room around Kaza really hadn't changed much, a few students had gained their place within the academy, but the ones known as Naruto and Asai were still somewhat without pupils, it would be interesting seeing who Kaza would be paired with, his village had a terrible reputation for criminal elements, and he wondered if it would tarnish the teachers judgment of him. Still he remained unobservant to his conversation, lost in thoughts.
ImageImageImage

Exalted
Member for 14 years
Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!