Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Jinchūriki School ((IC & Restart))

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:10 pm

Hoshi jumped a little at the sound of an new person and turned to see yet another boy standing behind her. Right when she was about to open her mouth, an announcement came from the speakers. "Looks like we'll be meeting everyone now." She says more to herself then the people around her. She drops the flame as turns back into Rai-chan and steps forward confidently; dropping the sweet and innocent act she had been using.

"Come on. Let's get this started. It'll be sad if this gets boring before we start the year!" She says as she grabs both boys by the hand and drags the to the auditorium.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:43 pm

After Ikazu had slid down the water spout, the girl he was thinking about whether or not to talk to answered that question for him. She said his hair was weird, but noticed that it might be rude and said she liked it to atone. He actually didn't mind, if it was rude, it wasn't the worst he heard. So Ikazu simply replied, "Thank you, I get it from my Bijuu. So what's up?" Ikazu was almost sure to get a response, but another female student walked up and greeted them asking if they were students and why they were there. Ikazu though for a moment, he thought of being sarcastic and scaring the girl saying something like, "We're secret sound agents sent to destroy the village and school while making the Jinchuriki our slaves!" But he decided against it and was about to say something only to be interrupted by the kid who fell out of the sky, twice, someone he hadn't seen walk into town, and Hinata over the loud speakers. Rather than bothering with it, Ikazu just walked into the school, down the halls, and into what was the auditorium. You think it would be hard to find it in a place you had never been before, but it was clearly labeled and temporary, yet very obvious signs. Looking around, Ikazu took a seat in the middle row of the auditorium, in a column half way between the walkway and the middle of the row.
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:57 pm

Although feeling a bit weirded out by the girl's mannerism, Kaede smiled back. He wasn't used to people approaching him openly like that because he was a host to a supernatural entity, and despite the Leaf having become more open-minded about those matters in the more recent past, he was still viewed with caution and rarely talked to outside official matters. "Shyness bonus!" - a bell rung in his mind, adding another 2 points to her 'general attractiveness' rating. It was a weird habit of his, giving everyone including himself a rating on various aspects of their being on a scale of one hundred. Right now, this girl was sitting at the ninety point mark, dangerously close to the one person he loved most - which was incidentally the only one beside himself.

"My name is Kaede", - he introduced himself in turn and bowed, - "It would be my pleasure to accompany a lovely young lady such as yourself".

His comment was both serious and joking: she was deserving of that one and many more compliments, but he had no interest in her. Well, maybe as a friend he did, but then again he wasn't really into the whole 'friendship' deal. It wasn't really against his beliefs or anything, he simply never had a real chance. However, this one was gradually being taken away, first by a new and rude arrival and later by a voice that made his heart jump. His mind wandering away from the present, Kaede allowed himself to be dragged inside the building and only came back down to earth when they entered the classroom. He made an effort not to look at Hinata, taking the seat closest to the door and focusing on his hands. Being nervous wasn't characteristic of him, but to every rule an exception.
Irony is lost on those whose behavior is ironic. Isn't that... ironic?

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Ryu smirks as he looks at the girl pulling him and the guy to the auditorium. He looked at teh girl abit, kind of liking her energetic additude abit, before he looks at the guy he was now next to, giving him an emotionless glare. He was to much of a "ladies man", from what he saw him so far, and guys that think to much of themselves never got his good side. He then faced forward, at the girl abit as they arrive at the auditoruim now. He looks around at all the students, surprised to see so many that were new. "So...we wait here for the "head chief" shows up? I'm not to fond of this place already and nothing has happened." He folds his arms saying that outloud.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:42 pm

"Yes, I guess we just wait here..." Hoshi said as she sat in the seat beside Kaede. Rai-chan hopped up into her lap and she started gently petting her. After looking around and not seeing anything that amused her she turned back to the boys she was sitting with.

"Hey, so where are you guys from? What's your stories?" she asked and was generally curious. Sure, she wasn't really looking for a huge group of friends. She never had any before. It was worth a shot. Right?

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Kaede nodded silently in response to Hoshi's words without even turning to face her, regretting the place he chose to sit down at. He would normally face someone when talking to them but he couldn't: if he did, he'd be facing exactly the direction in which some of the teachers were standing. And although it was rather ridiculous, especially for a normally collected person like himself, he knew he wouldn't be able but to stare or keep looking away from Hinata-sensei. The last word sounded really bitter in his head. He would really hate calling her that when he would have to.

"I'm from the Leaf village, you know, the ninja village that proposed the creation of this place. As for my story..." - he seemed more or less uninterested up to that point, but then suddenly turned to face Hoshi with a very serious expression, - "I am actually a prince from a far away country on a quest to find the fated fiancee and fulfill a prophecy that will save my people from inevitable doom. I have traveled far and wide and faced many hardships, but now I know they weren't all in vain, because I met you here. I know you have to be the one, because the moment I set sight upon you, I had fallen madly-

Just kidding", - he cut himself off as a flash of orange seemed to pass through his eyes, - "My story is so horribly boring that a cheesy fairy tale would be a million times better. If you meant to ask how I was 'special' enough to be sent to this place, it's because I'm Suzaku, the Vermilion Bird of the Southern Sky, the Phoenix Emperor or whatever you could have heard about. That's me, but apparently they think I need to be held in this mediocrity of a disguised prison. Can't say I really resisted it, though. What about you?"

Sench
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Hm, well at least you're interesting. Though what surprises me is that you're actually from one of the hidden villages! I didn't know they kept people like us there. I thought that anyone who came from any kind of village and got sent here would have been from some outskirt village away from the main spotlight." She said. She started looking Kaede over. Giving him a long look on whether she liked him or not. She wasn't sure.

"He's different from you. I'd stop where you are. There's no way he'll understand where you're coming from." Rai-chan said. Hoshi ignored her Bijuu and continued.

"For me... I've never had a home. Well, when I was really young I guess I did. it was some orphanage in some small town. Once they knew about what I really was though. I was kicked out. I've been wandering place to place my whole life. Rai-chan here has always been the only one to really acknowledge me as a person. People are usually nice to me until they find out what she really is. Then I have to run because they'll usually try and kill me. It wasn't until a few months ago when someone told me about this place. At first I thought it was a joke but then, a person told me that 'I'd find the answers to the questions I had and that here, I will find the place I am truly meant to be and the one who truly needs me.' Weird huh? I probably should have put so much hope in those words from a stranger. It just bugged me too much. Who knows, maybe I will find something worth my time here." she said as she stroked Rai-chan.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:05 pm

"Well, they never were particularly fond of me, but... see the teacher with crazy blond hair? He's the host of the Kyuubi and the village owes him a great deal. It was in no small part his patronage that allowed me to live there decently", - Kaede explained briefly. However, despite the many things that Naruto did for him, even if indirectly, his feelings towards the blond were mostly of hatred. The reason? A single person, a female ninja from the Leaf who incidentally decided to become a teacher at this place. Or maybe she wasn't given much choice, that didn't matter.

Honestly speaking, his story wasn't as boring as he made it out to be. Where Suzaku was involved, there was no such thing as boring. The reasons why a creature such as herself would choose to enter a human host alone and the effects that had on him were quite intriguing. Of course, the fact that part of the 'contract' was sharing the knowledge of her previous hosts and some of her own with him, along with a mind that worked beyond the understanding of simple humans was pretty interesting as well. And that is besides the fact he had a feeling she wasn't telling him all the truth about what she wanted from him as a host.

He felt a light nudge in the head as Suzaku jokingly asked him whether he was suspecting her. Of course, 'her' wasn't exactly a correct term: from what he was told, the genders of phoenixes worked quite differently from those of humans, but she was a race capable of giving birth and, incidentally, the parents of all these mythical creatures, so in human understanding, Suzaku was a 'woman'. But all of that didn't matter right then.

"I can't say I'm surprised to hear that. 'Normal' humans have no love for beings like ourselves, even if they are the ones who made us into this. After all, even many of those more human than us are cast out as freaks. The hatred of others can drive one to the darkest pits of despair, to the point where you would start wishing for your own death. But you know, if you really want something to happen and work towards it, there is no way it isn't going to. Or so I want to believe", - his sight traced over to Hinata momentarily, which caused him to turn away sharply.

"Well, it's easy for me to say since I won't die even if I am killed", - his tone was lightly confused as he continued, and he decided to change the subject, - "So is this cute kitty is your demon partner? I've never seen one who'd be able to exist separately from their host."

Sench
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:51 pm

She looked down at the Bijuu in her lap and smiled. "Well, she is, different from other I guess. I'm curious about the other bijuu since Rai-chan says that most hate humans. She isn't like that though. She took care of me when I was younger and has always been a good companion." Hoshi said as she picked up and hugged Rai-chan slightly.

The Bijuu opened its eyes and glared slightly at Kaede. Almost daring him to move any closer to her host. Hoshi sighed and tried petting Rai-chan to calm her down. "I don't like him being so friendly to you. Can't I bite him or something? Remember what has happened before when you got to close to a person? I won't let some human hurt you like that again!" The lion cub said through its thoughts. Hoshi remembered. She wouldn't forget. Yet here she just felt safe. It was risky, and she knew that. But there was a part of her that wanted to trust this boy.

"B-By the way... You're theory on wishing something so strongly it happens, I just hope you're right about it. After all, I think all of us here want that." she said and looked down at her feet.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Enough_with_ur_LIES on Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Asai was getting board of just sitting there so he clap's his hands as loud as he can and says "alright lets get moving we have gathered the student so why are we just standing here". Asai make's his way out the door and to the auditorium, upon reaching the stage he walks through curtain and says "hello young scholars i'm Asai Okamura head of ninja science, you my Okamura, sensai, Okamura sansei, professer, professer Okamura, and even Asai if you earn it."
"Kill all my demons, and my angels might die too." -Tennessee Williams
"Stop whining! All I did was cut off your stupid legs!" ~Alucard from Hellsing
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."-Oscar Levant
"What doesn't kill you...usually succeeds in a second attempt." ~Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Enough_with_ur_LIES
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:21 pm

Ryu just sat next to the girl on her other side and remaind silent as Hoshi and Kadea talked. Once he noticed an opening in their conversation, he finally spoke out. "Name is Ryu. Was born as some petty experiment to create an artificial Bijuu. Have no home, no village, no family, no friends. Only reason I'm here is to have a place to stay at since I just roamed around." He then finally looks at the others and finishes up. "I don't belive in stupid Fariy Tales. I've been through the REAL version of life. So don't be thinking I'm going to join into your little "story time" fun." Once he finshed with his speach, he simply folded his arms and leaned back on the chair, facing forward agian. He could feel that the girl had another side to her, but wanted to find out on his won before going in anf finding out himself.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Hoshi looked over, a little more curious now in Ryu than she had been. Rai-chan shifted to get a better look at him too. As they listened to him Rai-chan smirked a little. "I like this on. He seems like he at least knows that the world is a horrible place. Can we hang out with him?" Rai-chan asks her host. Hoshi looks back and forth at both boys, unsure of which sounded better to listen to. Her instinct kicked in and she smirked too.

"You're right, it is naive and stupid to believe. But you know what, I don't really care anymore. It's the only motivation I've had for something in a long time. I'm not going to let it go now. Got a problem with it?" She asks as she slowly starts gathering a bit of chakra.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaneria on Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Kyo blinked, a little dazedly, as many events unfolded before her eyes. The lightning-haired boy had responded to her comment as though he had taken no offense, which she found impressing, the three others, two guys and a girl, had completely ignored her, and somehow, before she had gotten a chance to do anything, a teacher's voice was heard over the speakers and everyone went away.

"That was odd and really fast." She remarked to herself, finding that she had been left in a desolate clearing.

It only seems that way in comparison. The Gobi no Houkou remarked snidely. Kyo said nothing in response, but made a scoffing noise in the back of her throat. Then, she ran in the direction that everyone else had gone.

The auditorium was in a very obvious place, and that, coupled with the giant signs that had been posted around the school, finding it proved to be a lot easier than expected. Pushing the door open and shaking her head at the abrupt rush of air-conditioned surroundings, the girl made her way inside. Catching sight of the boy she had just been speaking to, she walked over to the middle row and sat beside him.

"Hi again!" She chirped.

--------------------------------------

Hinata was still leaning against the wall, watching as various students entered the room and sat down. Before she could say anything, Asai stood and walked to the podium, speaking to the students. She waited for him to finish speaking, as she wasn't the type to interrupt people, and then walked up to him and whispered, "Not all the students are here yet, Okamura-san."

Kaneria
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:52 pm

He looked over at the girl and just stood there abit before speaking out, "Hmph, not a problem at all. Your the one that will end up as a weakling, beliving that the world has a good side to it." He turns his head towad her, "Stupid "fairy tales" do nothing more then bring you down when you find out they aren't real. SO go ahead, worsen your life." He looks at them both, when he looks at the girl again, he noticed something about her that just seemed off now as she was facing him.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:26 pm

Hoshi glared at Ryu and she felt annoyed now. He had an attitude. Rai-chan's tail just flicked out of amusement and she slowly started to show her claws. "Forget what I said about him. I like him a lot! But he's a lot like you. Rebellious to the core. Yet you don't like it when your opinions are questioned, do you? Though I do like him better than the other one. I'll claw his eyes out if he upsets you." Rai-chan promised as she stood up and moved to take a closer look at Ryu. Hoshi didn't respond. She didn't see a reason to. No one had ever really bothered to listen to her before. Even back when she tried to help people, the never listened. Now, people were actually acknowledging her. It was an odd feeling.

"You think I'll be weak do you? Then just sit back and watch me. I'm going to see if there really is any good reason we exist. You might be right; the world is filled with trash so what makes us any exception? Is there any exception anyway? I don't know. I just want to know if the bits of trash around here prove to be something a little more interesting to keep me busy for a while. Besides, it's not like this is a place we can stay forever. Its a school. We're not here to live. They just want to keep us all under watch to make sure those of use with odd powers don't try to rebel against them or something. By the way, question my strength again, and I'll show you that a dreamer like me can have some power to add to her words." She said as she let the demon chakra run through her slightly, her cat ears with flames showed themselves as her canines got a little longer.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby overkill on Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Ikazu sat silently, isolated in his row, he could just barely make out what the kids behind him were saying, but only every other word. That being the case, he made no effort to understand it. Eventually one of the teachers approached the podium and addressed the students as a whole, even though some were missing. Then another teacher approached him and told him something, Ikazu could only image that it had to be about how few students were actually there.

Some time after that, the girl who had talked to Ikazu after he slid down the drainage pipe came up to him and greeted him again. Ikazu turned to face her and smiled, saying, "Hello again to you too. Sorry I left so hastily, but picking back up on the conversation, what's up?"

overkill
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sench on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Kaede didn't really know what this Ryu guy has been through in life, but listening to his depressing and gloomy words was really annoying. 'The real version of life'? He was probably aiming to sound all cool, important and dramatic, but from where the younger boy was standing, it was the self-indulgence of an ignorant and bitter whelp. If there was something that Kaede knew about life, it was that no matter how bad you had it, there were always at least two people who got an even shorter end of the stick. He didn't really know that from personal experience - all things considered, he had a pretty comfortable life for one classified as a Jinchuuriki - but he did know that from seeing the world and through the experiences of Suzaku's previous hosts. The boy had 'died' several times while performing his duties as a ninja and once from being persecuted, but one of the former hosts had been 'killed' more times than either cared to count.

"I can actually understand what he's saying. He had something bad happen to him and in his self-centered ignorance decided the world owed him some compensation, compensation that he realized wasn't ever going to happen. There is no strength in being bitter, it is simply a subconscious defensive mechanism of those who cannot overcome some hardships without having their will broken, an alternative where recovery is more probable. Then again, I wonder if I have a right to say such things when my circumsntaces weren't bad at all", - he thought as he was about to interject and try to calm Hoshi down.

But as he touched her shoulder with his hand, a sensation of familiarity shot through him. He quickly realized it wasn't his own feeling, but one of Suzaku's: the self-proclaimed Phoenix God had accepted the girl and her demon as a true 'being of fire' the legendary bird was supposedly the creator of. Not that the boy really understood what such a fellowship could possibly mean. But was that really the case, he wondered? The minds of him and Suzaku were so close that they were practically one, but he had already felt it on his own skin that their emotions and feelings were not. The problem was, he never really learned to differentiate between his emotions and Suzaku's, he had no example to go by and wasn't even sure whether that was possible. That actually caused him a lot of mental anguish in regards to his crush on a certain kunoichi from the Leaf, even though he tried not to think about it. Regardless, he pulled back his hand somewhat abruptly to escape from the strange feeling.

"I've heard plenty of bitter failures talk like that, as if they actually know something. Don't let it get to you, Hoshi-san", - he said sternly, but his expression when he looked at Ryu was more of boredom than anything else. "Well that seemed out of character for me", - he thought, - "Then again, I'm not ever sure what is in character for me". What makes a person are, first and foremost, their memories and experiences, so how could Kaede define himself when he had the memories and experiences of many other people and a being whose mind was alien to humanity altogether merged with him?

Sench
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onirukon on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Naruto starts point and laughing at Asai then says "ha and they called me the knuckle head ninja at least I can count." After poking fun at Asai Naruto sit at the edge of the stage and shouts "YO WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE OTHERS WHY DON'T WE GET SOME TRAINING IN !" Before waiting for the student to reply Naruto springs up and create ten shadow clone each point out onward into the crowd screaming "GET READY BECAUSE HERE I COME! " charging into the crowd.
Hetalia:Rise of the Micronations-->Image<--click on Sealand to join.

onirukon
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 pm

He just looks at her abit, silent at her outburst, till he then burst out laughing. Once he stops, he looks at her. "I like your attitude. You just might end up being one of the few I like in this place." He leans back on hsi chair again, hands behind his head as he smirks, actaully finding soemthing fun around this place. In his head, a voice spoke out, "A girl with a mind like yours? Don't be getting any ideas, Ryu. We made a deal." Ryu thought back at hte voice, "Oh shut up, you'll get your end of our little deal. But I still get to have a life, remember? You experiment gone wrong." The voice growls at him as it then fades away into his mind.

He then turns to look at her, "So...what's your REAL reason for coming here? I can tell your hiding something." He reveals to her as he smirks, waiting for her reply. It was then that the teacher called Naruto sent clones out at the crowd of students. "These are who will be teaching us? You've got to be kidding me..."

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGhime410 on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Hoshi turned to look at Kaede once she felt him touch her. Her demonic traits hadn't faded yet and she was scared that she might be judged already. She quickly turned away and glared again at Ryu. "He may be right, he might be someone I'll be able to stand here." She thought as one of the sensei's voices reached her ears. The man with the spiky blond hair who Kaede had pointed out earlier started shouting something. Suddenly, clones were rushing towards them all seemed like they were ready to attack. Out of pure instinct, she stood up and Rai-chan stood by her. Her demonic traits starts to show even more as she got into a fighting stance. She was never one to like sneak attacks, believing that fighting openly was much more honorable and thus cooler.

"What is this guys problem? Isn't he supposed to be a teacher?" She asked allowed. She wasn't sure if she was meant to attack him or not, fearing that she would get into trouble for attacking one of her senseis. Yet Rai-chan ran forward and lunged at one of the clones. Yet once her bijuu made contact with the clone. She immediately ran back to Hoshi's side. "I should have listened to the boy. He did say that this teacher was a Jinchuriki right? Of the Kyuubi? I felt it's chakra. this opponent is extremely strong. What should we do?" Rai-chan asked. Hoshi shuddered. If her partner was nervous so was she. They had never faced someone who held a bijuu before. Though it frightened her slightly, it also excited her. "Let's see what makes him so tough then..." She said allowed.

RPGhime410
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!