Pokemon: Champion's Island

Johto Discussion Area

a part of “Pokemon: Champion's Island”, a fictional universe by fullmetal642.

The Greastest Masters and Coordinators are called to mysterious island

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Champion's Island”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Johto Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fullmetal642 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:32 am

All Johto Representatives can discuss what they wish there relationships are with each other.
"Don't beg for things, do it yourself or else you won't get anything."

- Adroc Thurston of Eureka Seven

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fullmetal642
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Johto Discussion Area

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ROFLMAO FTW on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:16 am

Hey legacy, cupcake. What do you two think how characters know each other? I'm thinking for at lease Francis and Kael it could be our characters first meet via battle. Like if your character became champion after mine became E4 than they could have meet officially because of the fight needed for him to become champion. Or other way around where your character is champ and mine try's to beat your character.

I honostly have no real idea and open to thoughts, from both legacy and cupcake.
It is proven that 90% of teens would have a mental breakdown if Miley Cyrus where to stand on the edge of a 6 story building. Post this in your sig if your are the 10% yelling "JUMP B!TCH!!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ROFLMAO FTW
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:51 am

Hey ROFLMAO! I've just entered the Top Coordinator, Sachi Kirigaya--I was wondering if we could have our characters know each other ahead of the Champ's Island events. PM me if you want to try!
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby legacy14 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:31 pm

@Argo: I edited Kael's profile to include the radio show bit we discussed. I left it kind of loose without any specific names in case you just wanted to address it during the story.

@ROFLMAO: I'm perfectly fine with a character relationship between Kael and Francis. I think the battle idea is great. I can edit Kael's profile again (which I probably will anyway) to include that. Let me know in a PM how you'd rather have it go. Either way, I think our battle should be a nail-biter and come down to the wire of course. Possibly the best trainer Kael has ever fought...?

legacy14
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!