Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Join ISAF Now!

a topic in Clans, Guilds, and Organizations, a part of the RPG forum.

So you have an IC organization that you'd like to have a private discussion forum for? This is the place for such things.

ISAF

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:13 pm

Independent State Allied Forces.

We Are Simmilar to OZ, but Much Smaller, like a large militia. bur base is on the desolate island of tropical Cuba in the Carrabien Sea.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:58 pm

I'm game. You need 5 people, yah?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:23 pm

Yeah. I really want 5 people bad.

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:31 pm

HELLFISH88 wrote:Yeah. I really want 5 people bad.

Then go ask people really bad.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:14 pm

Do You Wanna Join?

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years

Join ISAF Now!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:15 pm

Join us. All information can be sent to you throguh PM's For the Enemy Abounds!

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:21 pm

OOC: Dude, Big question here. Couldn't you have just posted in your old thread? Eh? I mean. IF people wanna join, they'll join in their own due time.

Warr
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zach_Rendar on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:38 pm

Little advice, if you want it...

Most organizations offer people a reason to join. If you're planning on getting a group of people together under your command, you need to give them a reason. Give them a cause, a purpose, if all else fails, give them some money for their dedication.

If I've impeded on your campaign, feel free to tell me, if not, feel free to take my advice.

Zach_Rendar
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:46 pm

Zach_Rendar wrote:Little advice, if you want it...

Most organizations offer people a reason to join. If you're planning on getting a group of people together under your command, you need to give them a reason. Give them a cause, a purpose, if all else fails, give them some money for their dedication.

If I've impeded on your campaign, feel free to tell me, if not, feel free to take my advice.

Seconded. I mean, you've discribed Cuba as having become some backwater little place that no one cares about... so... why is anyone gonna join? I mean, whats gonna make their characters give a shite?

Also, whats the Mexican-Cuban war? I would like a few details.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:04 pm

Well i cant tell you anything about the orgonisation as of yet, because it is part of the unfolding storyline.

As for cuba i choose it becaause its a nice place.

as for the C And M war, all of my IC posts concerning my organization have been cleared by Masters so don't worry about that.

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Warr on Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:47 pm

HELLFISH88 wrote:Well i cant tell you anything about the orgonisation as of yet, because it is part of the unfolding storyline.

As for cuba i choose it becaause its a nice place.

as for the C And M war, all of my IC posts concerning my organization have been cleared by Masters so don't worry about that.

Dude, your writting is hard to read.

Also, the organization needs to be described before anyone will be willing to join, so either describe it, or wait for people to join.

Warr
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:45 am

... You people need to get it together. Formulate a mission plan, devote time to acquiring assets and forces. Build a powerful army, vast in it's diversity of skilled mercinaries. You know, that kinda thing. Then maybe I'll destroy your faction. You gotta build one for WingBlade to merc it, ya understand? I'll give ya a week. Later. :D

GW's Dark Angel,
WingBlade

"Respect my authoritah!"
G3n3s1s Pr0j3k7

"Anywhere, anyplace, anyhow. It's your life, you can die how you want to."

G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senor_Fun on Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:51 pm

G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7 wrote:... You people need to get it together. Formulate a mission plan, devote time to acquiring assets and forces. Build a powerful army, vast in it's diversity of skilled mercinaries. You know, that kinda thing. Then maybe I'll destroy your faction. You gotta build one for WingBlade to merc it, ya understand? I'll give ya a week. Later. :D

GW's Dark Angel,
WingBlade

"Respect my authoritah!"

WingBlade? No fuckin' way. The whole crew's here now.

Senor_Fun
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HELLFISH88 on Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:21 pm

Wait what are you 2 trying to say. im confused...

HELLFISH88
Member for 13 years

Tick tock!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7 on Thu Sep 15, 2005 10:02 pm

Fun, me no es comprendos. Who the hell are you? And let's check on my watch, what day it is. 15th....oooh bad for you. 2 days and the one man army attack commenses. Heh, I'd just pre-wet your bed, if I were you. :o By the by, I'm looking for WF members so I can lead it. Apply now, or be pwned fools!

:D Smack ya later!

GW's Dark Angel,
WingBlade

G3n3s1s-Pr0j3k7
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zanza on Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:24 pm

Um what the hell is the "WF"?
No matter I'm in Wingblade

Zanza
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.