Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Journals for High School! ..the root of all evil..[Rated M]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Hey! My name is Chelci'! No need to know my full name. I am only called by my full name when my mom is mad at me, BUT ANYWAYZ! I live semi in the middle of nowhere and I lead a well...a very...out of the ordinary life some would say. I'm in High School man! What else do you need to know!? There really isn't much to say about my life right now though, 'cept... I've been tossed into hell without a peddle. It's ridiculous what High School does to people. You can get everything from shot, serious make overs, addicted to drugs, best friends, cars, college applications, babies...*breaths* lovers, peer pressured, hard earned cash, monkeys and lets not forget the occasional fuck buddy and even those good grades your parents expect from you.

Well...I've ran into people that actually deal with all of the above on a day to day basis. I just kinda sit back and laugh. How weak minded does one have to be to allow someone with an I.Q of -81 and a GPA of 2 to talk you into getting addicted to something that'll just kill you quicker then a stray bullet would? Dunno if that makes any sense, but apparently it does to the people who are continuously being drawn in to that whole 'peer pressure' thing. You try to talk to people and they refuse to listen. What a waste of tax dollars. I mean...THEY HAVE PROGRAMS FOR THESE THINGS! Am I making fun of them? Hell yes I am! They want to be part of the 'in' crowd. They want to have this...this...’false’ respect. God forbid they listen to the truth, which is

'Once you become part of the crowd you have NO face of your own!'

You see...it's just like me drawing a picture. I make the facial expressions for the character. I draw the clothes he or she wears and occasionally make up the personality to finish it off. The character has NO life of it's own. I am able to mold it in whatever way I see fits. There is no chance for it to win a ‘most original’ award. And guess what? I could make all of my other characters look exactly the same! Hence the 'in' crowd. Doesn't make sense still? Well...I would suggest getting high with your retarded friends and re-reading this. May make more sense then. Wow...have I made more enemies by speaking my mind? That always seems to happen. America? Land of the free right? I guess people didn't read the fine print.

'It's only free until you piss someone off!'

Welcome to my High School life Biatches!!

:twisted:

OOC::
This rp is sorta...self explanatory. But if you still have issues with it or any questions...any what-so-ever, P-M-M-E -.- Lets try to limit OOC posts as much as possible. Not only because it's a bit annoying, but also because people have a tendency to speak their minds (Aka: Snapping. Aka: Bitching...the list goes on.) and may publicly be little some one without even realizing it. I am not saying that you DON'T have freedom of speech. Btw. I am just saying that you need to send your freedom of speech through PMs. <.<

So leave those to PMs and the posts for the rps Plz.

You don't have to PM me to join. Just hop in. Try to fit your profile into your post so there isn't just posts with profiles, instead you jump in and describe how you look to everyone and all that.
...Wow..a pattern...

The way I explained how this HS rp works is:

It's basically a live journal with a little twist.
Ever have those times when you played something out in your head, but you knew you couldn't actually do it? That bloody scene that kept playing over and over and over again in your head between you and that one person you just wanted to smash to pieces for example. Well, here, that is exactly what happens. Your character is yourself with no limitations. The things you know you shouldn't say because you are to afraid to say them. Or the things you don't say because you know that it's out of 'your personality' to say them. Well, allow your character to say it for you!
And for the final time. Lol. If you STILL don't get it, just read along and try to jump in from example.

Plz attempt to be here to post when you interact with another rper. Don't interact with them and vanish off the face of the earth. I know things happen, but yea...ANYWAYZ!

Note that the school is unlimited. You can have everything from dorm rooms, to training rooms, to ninja classes, mage classes, the works. I guess this is like the 'ideal' High School? <.<;;

Enjoy o.o!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetra Kurushima
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!