Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just Another Outcast

Just Another Outcast

a part of “Just Another Outcast”, a fictional universe by Fable.

[A remake of an old roleplay] Five clueless teenagers soon find themselves mixed up in a world they'll soon wish they had never discovered.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Another Outcast”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Just Another Outcast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Just Another Outcast"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"When you have a connection with someone, it never really goes away. You snap back to being important to each other because you still are."
- Alex Vause (OITNB)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fable
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Just Another Outcast

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:21 pm

Oppa! I would like to reserve a role with Alanna Masterson's Fc but I don't know what I want her to be yet, still working on that but i'll update as soon as I find the perfect thing! Might be Lycan though, not werewolf but Lycan. Anyway yeah ! :3

I like horror, mystery, fantasy type of genre's! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dєιмσѕ on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:31 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly reserve a male role with the FC of Max Thieriot~? I'm not sure if he looks to old or if there is a specific age limit for the characters so just tell me if he isn't an acceptable FC.
My favorite mythological creature would have to be a Banshee for sure. As for his species, what about a Phoenix? Or should I keep looking?

Dєιмσѕ
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:42 pm

@ ☿Urania☿ - Ah, hello again! Of course you may reserve a role. And no worries, take your time. c:

@ Dєιмσѕ - He's a fine choice for a FC, not too old or anything. The role has been reserved for you. EDIT: A phoenix is fine, go ahead.

Can't wait to see the incoming characters. c:

Fable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:54 pm

Hi, there! ^^ I am willing to reserve a male and a female. My male will be a Leprechaun, lol can I have my male be a Leprechaun with faceclaim Eddie Redmayne? xD That'd be freking epic! Whilst, my female will be an angel with faceclaim Lucy Hale. Romance, drama, and science-fiction has always interested me.

Eddie Redmayne:

Lucy Hale:

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Ooh, this looks nice.

I'm thinking of using Kang MinHyuk as a FC

but I don't know what exactly I want him to be. Would a Hinkypunk (will o' the wisp, hobby lantern, what have you) be acceptable? Or should I use something more...traditionally human?

Also, my favorite RP genre is definitely horror.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:21 pm

If it is still available, I would like to reserve a Male.

FC is Bobby Morley, and I am going to use a Griffin.

The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Just stopping by to say if a male role opens up i may be interested:)

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fable on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:05 pm

@ cc.jones - That's great. The more the merrier. c: Both spots have been reserved for you.

@ pieluver - I love it. c'x Very unique, I must say. It has been reserved for you.

@ JEDH3 - I'm very sorry but there are no more male roles available. Until some more female characters start coming in, I'm not prepared to create any more roles. Plus, you have forgotten the password and so, even if there were roles available, you would not be given one until this is corrected.

@ CharlotteV - Thank you for showing interest. I'll be sure to let you know if we're in need of a male character.

Fable
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:24 pm

Hiya! If you're still in need of a female character, I'd love to take a spot! I'm on mobile and can't link a gif, but probably a faceclaim of Angelica Celaya as a Djinn.
And hmmm, probably a Griffon. Or wyverns. It's hard to decide.
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:44 pm

Look at all this interest! I'm so happy!!! xDDD

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:02 pm

If anyone wants the male character that I reserved, I will be kind as to willingly give that to someone to keep things fair. Just lemme know please! If not, he's mine. xD

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey there, is it alright if I join?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:57 pm

@MaliceInWonderland
Co-GM here! I think all the roles are reserved at this current moment in time and I don't know if we are adding roles before or after we start the rp. When Fable comes on we still have Arc discussion. But we will keep your interest in mind.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:50 pm

Aw, I've missed out, then. Oh, well. If any female spots open, I'm definitely interested!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:52 pm

RubyTuesday wrote:Aw, I've missed out, then. Oh, well. If any female spots open, I'm definitely interested!

There is a female role open.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nuuu on Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:53 am

Katjusha Fedulov | ?¿¿? | Female | Unicorn | Frida Gustavsson | Nuuu

I hope this is okay, I am so excited for it.
My favorite creature is the Dragon, and then it's the Phoenix and lastly is the Unicorn. hehehehehe.
If the unicorn isn't okay. Just let me know, I will choose a different creature and a new FC probably. :3

nuuu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:18 am

Is there? I thought they were all filled up. In that case, may I please reserve a female role with the FC of Park Shin Hye and the mythical creature... hmm... I was thinking either a Caladrius, a Faerie or a Valkyrie.... Oh, and my favourite is a Pheonix!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Simple_Imperfections on Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:53 am

Techinically all the roles were filled with Jack. Fable just hasn't seen it yet. But since there is so much interest we may open more roles. But we don't want so many writers for this rp.

Simple_Imperfections
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:41 pm

That's okay, I understand. In that case, let me know if any roles open up. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!