Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Just Breathe;

Just Breathe;

a part of “Just Breathe;”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

How do you cope with death?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Breathe;”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Just Breathe;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello and welcome to my abode ^.^
Anyways this roleplay is a remake but the first one didn't go so well so... Let's hope for better in this one! :D

I'm pretty cool with FC claims changes, except with Max Irons and Ciotia Dicker since they are my favorites. My least favorite is Acaicia I'm not even sure why I used her so if you have a suggestion for a different FC use it... But ask me first.

Hmmm I think that's it for now. Have fun my little munchkins reserving. :D
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Just Breathe;

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:43 pm

I'd like to steal Lucas Till, if that's alright.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi!!

So, I was looking through the characters and I was wondering if there was any way you would be swayed away from Ciotia Dicker. I grasped the idea of losing a parent and I have the perfect FC with a story in my mind for that loss in Sara Bolger with blonde hair or even Sasha Pieterse.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm

Gentlemiss
He is reserve for you :D

ChloeB223
Hmm I might be able to change the FC to your liking and then move Ciotia Dicker to the Acacia facelaim since I don't really like that face claim but adore Ciotia Dicker. So which face claim would you like of the two you suggested?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:08 pm

I'll go with Sara Bolger. That's the one I gave you in the other post. Her age for me is around 17 or 18, and Sara fits it better. Thank you!! ^_^ ^_^

I'll get started now.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 pm

Nolan Greymarr, our resident funsucker, is finished. Well, except for two pictures, which will be added shortly I promise!

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:27 pm

Hey! Can I take face claim Gemma Ward?
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:12 am

Hello~! May I reserve the FC of 'Boo Boo Stewart'~?

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Yes, and Yes they are reserved for you :D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:41 pm

Hey, can I change Gemma Ward's face claim to Candice Accola?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:27 pm

Sure go ahead(:

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!