Just a Hello!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Just a Hello!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HavocPrince on Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:31 pm

Hey! I'm Havocprince (Prince, Havoc, or just Eli works too)! Here's a rambly little introduction to the being that is me!

I actually had an account on here quite a while ago but a lot's happened since then and I don't wanna dig up the passwords from the void to log into my old account. I've stumbled back here after I trying to remember where a character of mine from a story I'm working on came from and I'm actually really excited to be back! I've roleplayed in various places across the internet in that time and usually had fun doing it!

Aside from roleplaying, I love to watch wrestling and do art (Often at the same time). I generally just draw for fun, but I also sculpt and do bigger works in my spare time. Music is kind of my second calling and I play guitar, bass and sing. I write a lot of poetry and short stories in my spare time and just generally try to be creative.

Feel free to hit me up about pretty much anything! My RP tastes are hugely varied so anything goes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HavocPrince
Member for 0 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Lifegiver

Re: Just a Hello!

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Oof. If you remember your old account name, we might be able to do an account merger so you don't lose all your stats.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

LawOfTheLand
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HavocPrince on Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:11 am

LawOfTheLand wrote:Oof. If you remember your old account name, we might be able to do an account merger so you don't lose all your stats.

Thank you for the suggestion but I think I'm good! I kind of like the idea of a nice fresh start anyway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HavocPrince
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KennethCheerup on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:39 pm

Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here with us.

KennethCheerup
Member for 0 years
Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HavocPrince on Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:14 pm

KennethCheerup wrote:Hello and welcome! Glad to have you here with us.

It's great to be back, thank you for the welcome!

HavocPrince
Member for 0 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LindaRose on Wed May 08, 2019 6:12 pm

LawOfTheLand wrote:Oof. If you remember your old account name, we might be able to do an account merger so you don't lose all your stats.

Oh hey I didn't know you guys do that - how can I do that?? I was RPGRosa I would looveee to get some of those characters and stuff back.

Also Hey Havoc Prince, welcome to RPG. I relate so hard on just not wanna dig up old passwords LOL. I look forward to your creations!

LindaRose
Member for 3 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Linda, you will want to get a hold of an admin. They should be able to do that for you. (:

~ M
“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” ― Viktor E. Frankl

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!