Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

Just a Part of Growing Up

a part of “Just a Part of Growing Up”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Different people, different backgrounds, three buildings, five apartments, and one coffee shop to keep them all sane. This is their story and journey

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just a Part of Growing Up”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 26, 2014 3:51 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Just a Part of Growing Up"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: Just a Part of Growing Up

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi, BleedingLover! My god I feel as if I know you from somewhere.. Anyway, I'd love to reserve Dylan O'Brien and Ksenia Solo|| Open, please. Why? Because Ksenia Solo's background seem to summarize what I want to do with my life in the future, and Dylan O'brien is like my favorite actor ever.

Fun Fact #1: The Maze Runner of course! I loved it. Read every single book in its series as well.

Fun Fact #2: Both 'If I Stay' and 'The Best Of Me'. They just came out last month so..
Last edited by Magical_pineapples on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I dance because, there's no greater
feeling in the world than moving to a piece of music and
letting the rest of the world disappear."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi! I'd really like to reserve

FC: Hannah Simone | Open

The Maze Runner has to be my favorite movie that I've seen this year. I missed the first 15 minutes because my friends wanted to see TMNT but realized how bad it was... so we saw this instead.

And I REALLY want to see the Fault in Our Stars soon!
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:45 pm

Hey there may I reserve Suraj Sharma?

And if possible to have two then Jessica Lowndes as well?

The Giver was good, but so was Maze Runner.

I really want to see the fault in our stars (but I feel like I might cry too much)
Last edited by Somnium Carceri on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Which is the true nightmare, the horrific dream that you have in your sleep or the dissatisfied reality that awaits you when you awake?”

Justin Alcala

Somnium Carceri
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm

Haha! I must say it is a very heart touching story, but if you've read the novel before watching the movie it isn't all that bad. I've cried while reading the book though, so when it came to watching the movie I was kinda already prepared. xD

Magical_pineapples
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RedRavenChronicle on Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:58 pm

I have to say first off before I reserve that I have to spend most weekends with my dad and I won't have internet access there. Otherwise if that isnt a problem then I'd love to reserve Godfrey Gao.

#1 Into The Storm

#2 Mockingjay

RedRavenChronicle
Member for 7 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Somnium Carceri on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:01 pm

That sounds like a good option lol. I turned into an emotional wreck just hearing about it really. Im definitely going to watch it anyway.

Somnium Carceri
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi can I reserve Billie Piper? But change her face claim to Kristina Bazan
Fun fact 1: Tammie
Fun Fact 2: Mockingjay
Last edited by lolamarie26 on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lolamarie26
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Hello! May I please reserve FC: Kiko Mizuhara & Skyler Astin?
[Last time I change my mind, I swear]

Hm. I really liked The Amazing Spiderman 2, and I'm looking forward to. . .hm. Big Hero 6.
Last edited by Miss Nomer on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Magical_pineapples on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm

Oh, and BleedingLover I wanted to tell you this beforehand that RPG WILL shut down on me once in a while. It hasn't been in over two days, so I guess that's a good sign. However, I'm sure you have been hearing complaints about it and I just what to tell you that it shuts down on me from time-to-time unexpectedly.

Magical_pineapples
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey, doll!

I'd like to put in my second reservation; Ryan Gosling.

1. It's a tie between Trust Me, Chef, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men: Days of Future Past, and Maleficent.

2. I'm definitely looking forward to Big Hero 6 and The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Vix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Hey!! May I reserve FC: Allison Scagliotti, but is it possible to change her FC to Antonia Thomas. I've kinda fallen in love with her face claim as of recently and with a job as the one listed on the front page that the character would have, I can genuinely picture her in the role. Plus, it is a career I am looking into, so it would be interesting to play a character in that field. I also would like to reserve Harry Shum Jr.

Fun fact 1: Raise the Red Lantern - I am taking a Cinema Literacies course and OMG, this movie was so great. It came out in the 90s but I fell in love with Gong Li and the story was just interesting.

Fun fact 2: I am so here for Mockingjay!!

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:18 pm

All of your roles are reserved guys. ^.^ Welcome aboard.

.euphoria.
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:36 pm

I have my WIP up right now. I still have to work on it some more but I got distracted with hex color codes (I'm in Web Design in college and we're just learning about it and it sent me on a tangent of searching through my old homework for fun colors.) I'll work on it in the morning, it''s 12:36 right now and I REALLY need sleep! haha!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:59 am

Like @Daleeria, I'm gonna be turning in pretty soon. I think I did pretty good with getting information on the character sheet thus far and you are more than welcome to take a look, but I have class in the morning and a reading I have yet to do.

I will finish Shailene as soon as I can and start on FC: Harry Shum Jr.

EDIT. I am finished with Shailene Dixon now. So, I hope that you like her.
Last edited by chanelindistress on Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:12 am

@BleedingLover:

OMG! So happy to see that this is starting back up again. :3

Since I couldn't reserve my original character, may I please reserve the FC: Chase Crawford, please?

Passwords:
#1: The Fault In Our Stars.

#2: The Best of Me.

Dumisa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:48 pm

I'd just like to say that all of the Character Sheets look absolutely fabulous so far! Keep up the good work, guys. :)

Edit:

roleplay/just-a-part-of-growing-up/characters/genevieve-barnaby
roleplay/just-a-part-of-growing-up/characters/evangeline-babineaux

My characters are finally finished. Or at least my ladies are. I'll have my male done soon enough! I've also realized that all of our characters combined could take Hollywood by storm XD Greatest celebrity posse ever.

Vix
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:30 am

@LittleFox, haha true!!

@bleedinglover, sorry for not having Jeremy done at this point. Kinda working on three research papers and such, but I'll to have him done at least by Monday if not before that

chanelindistress
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:50 am

I'll have my character finished soon! Our boss decided that today was going to be a mandatory dress up day for halloween so I've had to scrounge up all my resources to throw together something!

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:55 am

Both of my characters should be done within the next two days, as I have a long weekend. Sorry about the delay, end of the quarter meant quite a few tests and such.

Miss Nomer
Member for 8 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!