Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Just signed up, thought I might say Hello..

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Just signed up, thought I might say Hello..

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:59 am

Hello All, just giving an introduction so you all know what I'm like..

Just to tell you I am a fan of Slash pairings, so don't be weirded out if I decide to what to start one in that sense, unless that isn't accepted here, which I hope it isn't. -__-;;

If you don't know what a slash pairing is, here are a few examples of my favorites

Lord of the Rings - Aragorn/Legolas, Glorfindel/Elrond
Van Helsing - Van Helsing/Carl
Star Ocean: till the End of Time - Fayt/Albel
Final Fantasy - Cloud/Sephiroth
PotC - Will Turner/Jack Sparrow
Hellsing the Anime Series - Alucard/Young Walter, Alucard/Anderson
Kingdom Hearts - Roxas/Axel, Riku/Sora
Nightwalker - Cain/Shido
Petshop of Horrors - Count D/Leon Orcot

I currently Roleplay with a small group using the game; Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.
I play many different Characters, ranging from insane to secretive to someone with no emotions at all.

I started my own AOL RP Chat room called The Vampire Tavern when I was 15/16years old,
it continued for 3 years before everyone seemed to be too busy to continue.

Started Roleplaying when I was about 13 or so. Happened by accident when I joined a MSN Chat room by mistake,
I watched what they were doing caught on in about a second, and everything went from there.

I'm a really great person when you get to know me. I can at times ramble on about things, or act somewhat crazy
and random but underneath I'm just the same old me. I'm a fan of many things and tend to talk a lot about what I enjoy.
I also help out others, when they need help finding something on the Internet or if I learn something new I share it with
the ones I know like it as well.

I must tell you that certain elements of story do not appeal to me such as:

Shouta (Boy/Man Love)
Twincest
Incest
PWP
Mpreg; it tends to get repetitive after a while
Character Death - When I've become so attached to the Character, hate to see them go and I tend to cry..
Stories that do not have a happy ending and sadness on top of sadness.
Gimli/Legolas - Sorry but I just heave at this idea...

Otherwise I'm pretty much okay with it..

I can Rp many different scenarios.. But I guess I'll look around to see what's there or start my own and see what happens.

Hope I haven't gone on too much.. Just wanted to share my mind with you all ^_^;

Oh I also go by either Sonja (my favorite character) or Cara (real name). so you can call me either.. which ever sounds better to you..

Guess that's about it.. see you around
Last edited by Sonja_Blue on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:01 am

You're interesting.

That was an awful lot, but I think based on most of those things mentioned in your description, you're going to do amazingly well here. We love great people, and helpful ones even better. ^^

And don't worry about the rambling and acting crazy part either. I think quite a few of us may be guilty of those (Myself included, but don't tell anyone. <_<) so it's no worry. You're experienced too, so things are like perfect now.

Anyway, let me have the honor of being the first to welcome you to RPGateway. ^^ Just try to have fun and take it easy here and all that good stuff, which tends to not be too hard really. And if you ever need anything or have an issue, don't be afraid to ask. We're a helpful bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kouketsu
Member for 18 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:02 am

I thought it was too.

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:02 am

You are very welcome to the forums. I am sure we can find something that you can join in with, have a look about and feel free to ask questions of any of the staff.

Oh, one more thing; just ignore the contributions of Hal, he or it or whatever is our resident artificial retard on the occasions that it actually says something relevant it is purely by chance.

Grimbold

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HAL on Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:03 am

What makes you so certain? How?

HAL
Member for 19 years
Conversationalist Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonja_Blue on Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:48 pm

Yeah, I have been told that I am quite interesting, though I try and tune that part of me down *weak laugh* Doesn't always work, That's why I have my character Michelle for a game I play, Who can be that side of me when I want ^__^. and Thanks for the warning about Hal. Though I have to say Random burst of useless knowledge is my thing. ^__^

Hi Hal!

*throws a Hellsing Plushie at him knocking him down so he wiggles around little a turtle on its back, Giggles watching it*

Look at his little feet! hehehehe

*clears throat, looking around nervously*

Anyway.. uh yeah...

Thanks again for the Welcome, and I'll be sure add what I can to help and when I need help myself I'll be sure to ask.

Even started in an Rp for Petshop of Horrors and I hope to add something to that..

Sonja_Blue
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:16 pm

Good to see you have made yourself at home so quickly. I look forward to seeing you around.

Grim

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!